- Day 1
When you arrive at the Chennai airport or train station, speak with our tour agent who will be waiting for you. After that, it will take us about three hours to drive to Mysore. When we get to Mysore, we'll check into the hotel that has already been booked. We'll tidy up later before going to the lovely Brindavan Garden. After a wonderful meal, spend the night in Mysore.
- Day 2
After a hearty breakfast, we'll check out of the hotel and head to Mysore for a local sightseeing tour that will take us to the Bull Temple, Chamundi Hills, and Mysore Palace. We'll then proceed to Ooty. We'll make a pit stop en route to admire the stunning Pykara Lake. We'll continue driving to Ooty after that. Before turning in for the evening, we'll check into the hotel we've already reserved and eat dinner.
- Day 3
After breakfast at the hotel, we'll visit some of Ooty's neighbourhood attractions. Our day trip will include stops at the Botanical Garden, Doddabetta Peak, and Charing Cross. After a delicious lunch in town, you can explore the Tea Museum and Ooty Lake. Before coming back to the hotel for a restful night, you can go boating on the Ooty Lake in the evening.
- Day 4
After breakfast the following morning, we will check out of the hotel and head to Coonoor. To get to Coonoor, you can either use a personal vehicle or the toy train. We'll visit Sim's Park, Lamb's Rock, and Dolphin's Nose when we get there. We'll then proceed to Kodaikanal, which will be our last stop for the day. When you get there, check into the lodging you had reserved, eat dinner, and spend the night in Kodaikanal.
- Day 5
We will go local sightseeing in Kodaikanal after breakfast in the hotel. During our day trip, we'll visit some of Kodaikanal's most popular attractions. We'll start out by stopping by the well-known Pillar Rock and Coakers Walk. We'll go boating on Kodai Lake after that. After that, we'll head back to the hotel for dinner and an overnight stay.
- Day 6
On the last day of our trip, we will head to Coimbatore after breakfast. Take a direct shuttle from the airport to the airport train station when you get there to catch a flight or a train to your next location. The tour and related services are finished.
- Accommodation in well appointed A/c room on Twin or Tripple sharing basis in hotels mentioned
- Transfers by A/C vehicle (Cochin Railway Station/Airport )
- Welcome non-alcoholic drink on arrival
- Breakfast & dinner per night of stay
- One Full day sightseeing of Wayanad by A/C CAR / BUS
- Complimentary use of recreational facilities at Hotel
- All Applicable Taxes (Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax Fuel Exp, Service and Driver Exp)
- Any Air Fare / Train Fare to/from Cochin Airport/ Cochin Rly Stn.
- Permit fees, Entry fees, Camera fees, Porterage, Insurance, Tips & Gratuity
- Any personal expenses, Mineral/soft/hard drinks
- Surcharges applicable during Festival, Peak Season & Special Events
- Any changes in the taxes levied by Govt.
- Extra usage of vehicle, Guide, and anything which is not mentioned in the inclusion
|Cost Per Person||-||-||-||-|
|CHILD PER PAX (5-12 YEARS)||-||-||-||-|
Children below 6 years are complementary in parent’s room without extra bed. (Milk/Food for infant or children below 6 years is chargeable and direct payable at hotel.
Children between 6- 12 Years &Adults (Above 12 yrs.) would Cost extra according to Company’s Policy.
|NOTE: In case False Information (Fake Age) is conveyed to the agency by the customers, the agency possesses full right to extract the fair amount from the customers without any objection from external authorities.|
- No refund of the tour package for delayed arrivals of the members for whatever reasons
- Cancellation before 48 hours of the package will be not charged, after 48 hours 20% of the tour package cost will be charged from the customers.
- On your booking of packages or tour if car or bus booked for rental and being cancelled the charges will not be refunded at any cost.
- 50% of payment will be taken as confirmation for tour package also for Car/Bus rental, either by Bank deposit or cash in hand.
- We are not responsible for any cost arising out of unexpected situations like landslide, road blocks, Bad weather, etc…
- All baggage’s and personal property are clients risk.
- Senior persons or kids or patients are advised to travel with all their pills directed by their doctors.
- To make your journey safe and happy, Alcohol is strictly prohibited.