- Day 1
After arriving at Central Station or Cochin Airport. Travel to Chennai. Proceed to the hotel. After breakfast, travel to Mamallapuram (a UNESCO World Heritage Site), stopping along the way to see Tiger Cave, Sea Shore Temple, Pancha Rathas, Krishna Butter Ball, Arjuna's Penance, and Old Light House. Stay the night in Pondicherry.
- Day 2
Following breakfast, visit Auroville, Matrimandir, the Sri Aurobindo Ashram, the Manakula Vinayagar Temple, the Kerala Museum, Paradise Beach, and Promenade Beach. Stay the night in Pondicherry.
- Day 3
Travel to the Chidambaram Natarajar Temple after breakfast. Visit Gangaikonda Cholapuram and Darasuram en route to Tanjore. Stay the night in Tanjore.
- Day 4
After breakfast, explore Thanjavur Royal Palace and Tanjore Brihadeeswarar Temple. Drop at Trichy or Cochin Airport/Railway Station.
- 4 Nights Accommodation as per the Itinerary.
- Guide Service.
- 4 Break-Fast and 4L Mineral Water.
- All Transfers and Services as per the Itinerary by Air Conditioned Car/Bus.
- All applicable Taxes, Parking, Driver Allowance.
- Food, Room Service/ Laundry Tips, Insurance, Wine, Telephone Charge and All Items of Personal Nature.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the Inclusions.
- Timings are subject to change based on the Real Scenario.
|Cost Per Person||-||-||-||-|
|CHILD PER PAX (5-12 YEARS)||-||-||-||-|
- No refund of the tour package for delayed arrivals of the members for whatever reasons
- Cancellation before 48 hours of the package will be not charged, after 48 hours 20% of the tour package cost will be charged from the customers.
- On your booking of packages or tour if car or bus booked for rental and being cancelled the charges will not be refunded at any cost.
- 50% of payment will be taken as confirmation for tour package also for Car/Bus rental, either by Bank deposit or cash in hand.
- We are not responsible for any cost arising out of unexpected situations like landslide, road blocks, Bad weather, etc…
- All baggage’s and personal property are clients risk.
- Senior persons or kids or patients are advised to travel with all their pills directed by their doctors.
- To make your journey safe and happy, Alcohol is strictly prohibited.