- Day 1
After arrival at Cochin Airport or Central Station. Travel to Chennai. overnight journey to Ahobilam.
- Day 2
Following breakfast, visiting Prahlada's Gurukulam & Cave, Sri Prahlada Varadan Temple, Sri Kaaranjana Narasimhar Temple, Sri Ugra Narasimha Temple, Sri Varaha Narasimhar Temple, Sri Jwala Narasimhar Temple, and Sri Malola Narasimhar Temple. Stay the night in Ahobilam.
- Day 3
After breakfast, Visit Sri Bhargava Narasimhar Temple, Sri Pavana Narasimhar Temple, Vishwaroopa Darshan Temple, Sri Chatravata Narasimhar Temple, and Sri Yogananda Narasimha Temple. Following lunch and some rest, Depart from Ahobilam to Cochin.
- Day 4
Early morning drop-off in Cochin, and the journey concludes with pleasant memories.
- 2 Nights Accommodation as per the Itinerary.
- Guide Service.
- 2 Break-Fast and 2L Mineral Water.
- All Transfers and Services as per the Itinerary by Air Conditioned Car/Bus.
- All applicable Taxes, Parking, Driver Allowance.
- Food, Room Service/ Laundry Tips, Insurance, Wine, Telephone Charge and All Items of Personal Nature.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the Inclusions.
- Timings are subject to change based on the Real Scenario.
|Cost Per Person||-||-||-||-|
|CHILD PER PAX (5-12 YEARS)||-||-||-||-|
- No refund of the tour package for delayed arrivals of the members for whatever reasons
- Cancellation before 48 hours of the package will be not charged, after 48 hours 20% of the tour package cost will be charged from the customers.
- On your booking of packages or tour if car or bus booked for rental and being cancelled the charges will not be refunded at any cost.
- 50% of payment will be taken as confirmation for tour package also for Car/Bus rental, either by Bank deposit or cash in hand.
- We are not responsible for any cost arising out of unexpected situations like landslide, road blocks, Bad weather, etc…
- All baggage’s and personal property are clients risk.
- Senior persons or kids or patients are advised to travel with all their pills directed by their doctors.
- To make your journey safe and happy, Alcohol is strictly prohibited.