- Day 1
BANGKOK - PATTAYA : Meet our local representative upon arrival at Bangkok International Airport, also known as Suvarnabhumi Airport. Check-in and then be transferred to Pattaya. The rest of the day is yours to do as you please. You have the option of taking a tour of Nong Nooch Village. The tour includes a stop at the stunning 500-acre Nong Nooch Tropical Botanical Garden, as well as Thai dancing, boxing, an elephant and monkey cultural show, and much more. Return to the hotel for a relaxing Pattaya overnight stay.
- Day 2
CORAL ISLAND TOUR : After breakfast, get ready for a full-day trip to Coral Island. CORAL ISLAND TOUR. Excellent, spotless beaches with white sand can be found on this island, which is a stunning blue paradise. You can engage in water sports there for an additional fee. Return to Pattaya and enjoy a relaxing evening. We advise selecting an Alcazar Cabaret Show. The world-famous production is presented in a cutting-edge light and sound theatre. Enjoy your stay at the Pattaya hotel.
- Day 3
BANGKOK & CITY TOUR : Have breakfast at the hotel's buffet before leaving. You will be given a tour of Bangkok's must-see locations as soon as you arrive. Start by visiting Wat Traimit temple's Golden Buddha statue, the largest solid gold statue in the world. Take a look at the statue of the reclining Buddha in Wat Pho. Later, for the best jewelry shopping, go to the Gems Gallery. Register at the hotel and unwind in style. An optional Siam Niramit Show is an option. You'll learn about Thailand's history and culture from the program. In Bangkok, spend the night in a hotel.
- Day 4
DAY AT LEISURE : After breakfast, take the day off as you please. The option to visit the Marine Park and Safari World is available. At the Safari Park, get your picture taken while feeding lions, tigers, and other animals. Visit the Marine Park to take a Jungle Cruise river ride, see breathtaking performances by sea creatures, and much more. Make your way back to the hotel for a relaxing overnight stay.
- Day 5
DEPARTURE : Eat a filling breakfast before leaving the hotel. Take the day off and relax. We advise you to visit Bangkok's dining and shopping areas on this day. Visit the floating market, eat at a hawker stall, and browse the flea markets in Bangkok. Transfer to Bangkok International Airport in the evening carrying a lifetime of memories.
- Half-day Bangkok city tour
- Coral Island Tour in Pattaya
- 2 Nights Accommodation in Pattaya (CP Meal Plan)
- 2 Nights Accommodation in Bangkok (CP Meal Plan)
- Transfers and sightseeing as per itinerary on shared basis
- Intercity hotel transfers in Bangkok & Pattaya
- Return airport transfers on shared basis
- Thailand visa
- All Applicable Taxes (Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax Fuel Exp, Service and Driver Exp)
- Any Air or train fare, Monument fee / Camera fee
- Cost does not include any other thing apart from the itinerary inclusions
- Transportation as per itinerary only (not available at disposal)
- Surcharges applicable during Festival, Peak Season & Special Events
- Any changes in the taxes levied by Govt.
- For Heater requirement directly contact to the hotelier
|Cost Per Person||-||-||-||-|
|CHILD PER PAX (5-12 YEARS)||-||-||-||-|
Children below 6 years are complementary in parent’s room without extra bed. (Milk/Food for infant or children below 6 years is chargeable and direct payable at hotel.
Children between 6- 12 Years &Adults (Above 12 yrs.) would Cost extra according to Company’s Policy.
|NOTE: In case False Information (Fake Age) is conveyed to the agency by the customers, the agency possesses full right to extract the fair amount from the customers without any objection from external authorities.|
- No refund of the tour package for delayed arrivals of the members for whatever reasons
- Cancellation before 48 hours of the package will be not charged, after 48 hours 20% of the tour package cost will be charged from the customers.
- On your booking of packages or tour if car or bus booked for rental and being cancelled the charges will not be refunded at any cost.
- 50% of payment will be taken as confirmation for tour package also for Car/Bus rental, either by Bank deposit or cash in hand.
- We are not responsible for any cost arising out of unexpected situations like landslide, road blocks, Bad weather, etc…
- All baggage’s and personal property are clients risk.
- Senior persons or kids or patients are advised to travel with all their pills directed by their doctors.
- To make your journey safe and happy, Alcohol is strictly prohibited.