DELHI - MANALI DAY TRIP (570 KMS/ 12-14 HRS): Today evening, begin your overnight journey from Delhi to Manali via A/C Volvo. Note: You must arrive in Delhi at 04:30 pm at our Volvo point (on your own), which is RK Ashram, Palika Place, Near Metro Station, New Delhi.
- Day 1
ARRIVAL IN MANALI+ LOCAL CITY TOUR (3 - 4 HOURS): Arrive at the Manali Volvo Stand, where our representative will greet you with a warm smile and transfer you to the hotel. (The check-in time is noon.) Covered locations include Hadimba Devi Temple, Vashisht Hot Springs, and Tibetan Monastery. In the evening, you are free to explore Manali's Mall Road and IBEX Market. Hotel dinner and overnight stay.
- Day 2
MANALI- SOLANG VELLY-UP TO SNOW POINT (ROHTANG PASS): After breakfast, drive to Solang Valley, also known as "the lap of nature." Rohtang is a beautiful place where you can enjoy nature and various activities such as gondola rides, ATV rides, ropeway rides, zorbing, and paragliding. Later, return to Manali and explore the local market. Return to the hotel. Hotel dinner and overnight stay.
- Day 3
KULLU-NAGGAR CASTLE - ART GALLERY MANALI After breakfast a drive to visit Naggar Castle (Which was once the residence of Raja of kullu is now popular for Shooting of National / International Movies due to its overwhelming sceneries) and Roerich Art Gallery (displays the art of famous Russian Painter Nikolai Konstantinovich Reorikh which enchant the visitors by Fabulous Painting & Serene surroundings) followed by a halt nearby places. Later back to Manali & free to explore market. Dinner & overnight stay at hotel.
- Day 4
MANALI-SHIMLA (280 km/7-8 hours) Check out of the hotel this morning and travel to Shimla (7-8 hours) by Deluxe Bus & Sharing basis. When you reached Shimla, check into your hotel. The rest of the day is yours so do whatever you want. Overnight stay at the hotel
- Day 5
SHIMLA - KUFRI + SHIMLA - LOCAL Today, depart for Shimla sightseeing, including Kufri, Jakhu Temple, and the Viceregal Lodge. Evening Explore, The Mall, Scandal Point, Ridge, Lakkar Bazaar, and Christ Church are all worth a visit. Dinner, so served, followed by an overnight stay in a hotel.
- Day 6
SHIMLA-DELHI (370 km/8-10 hours) Check out of the hotel this morning and you will be dropped off at Shimla ISBT for your return trip to Delhi with an ever-enthusiastic experience...
- Pick up & Drop by Cab
- Accommodation for 05 Nights in 01Room (Twin Sharing)
- Non Alcoholic (Tea/coffee/Juice) Welcome Drink on Arrival in Hotel
- MAP Meal Plan – 5 Morning Tea, Breakfasts & 5 Dinners
- Transfers & Sightseeing by Cab as per the itinerary
- All Applicable Taxes (Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax Fuel Exp, Service and Driver Exp)
- Any Air or train fare, Monument fee / Camera fee
- Cost does not include any other thing apart from the itinerary inclusions
- Transportation as per itinerary only (not available at disposal)
- Surcharges applicable during Festival, Peak Season & Special Events
- Any changes in the taxes levied by Govt.
- For Heater requirement directly contact to the hotelier
|Cost Per Person||-||-||-||-|
|CHILD PER PAX (5-12 YEARS)||-||-||-||-|
Children below 6 years are complementary in parent’s room without extra bed. (Milk/Food for infant or children below 6 years is chargeable and direct payable at hotel.
Children between 6- 12 Years &Adults (Above 12 yrs.) would Cost extra according to Company’s Policy.
|NOTE: In case False Information (Fake Age) is conveyed to the agency by the customers, the agency possesses full right to extract the fair amount from the customers without any objection from external authorities.|
- No refund of the tour package for delayed arrivals of the members for whatever reasons
- Cancellation before 48 hours of the package will be not charged, after 48 hours 20% of the tour package cost will be charged from the customers.
- On your booking of packages or tour if car or bus booked for rental and being cancelled the charges will not be refunded at any cost.
- 50% of payment will be taken as confirmation for tour package also for Car/Bus rental, either by Bank deposit or cash in hand.
- We are not responsible for any cost arising out of unexpected situations like landslide, road blocks, Bad weather, etc…
- All baggage’s and personal property are clients risk.
- Senior persons or kids or patients are advised to travel with all their pills directed by their doctors.
- To make your journey safe and happy, Alcohol is strictly prohibited.