- Day 1
When you arrive at the Chennai train station or airport, speak with an executive from our company who will welcome you and drive you to Mysore. The Tipu Sultan's Summer Palace, renowned for its Indo-Islamic architecture, will be our next pit stop. When you get to Mysore, check into the hotel you had previously reserved and have lunch there. After that, spend some time unwinding in your opulent, room. We'll visit the symmetrically designed and exquisitely built Brindavan Gardens in the evening. The appeal is enhanced by terrace gardens and gazebos. Go back to the hotel later for a good night's sleep.
- Day 2
After a full breakfast, we will check out of the hotel in Mysore and travel to the rainforest region of Wayanad. Check into the resort you had previously planned when you arrive. You are welcome to spend the evening at Pookot Lake, where you can get in touch with nature and have a great time. Later, spend the night at the resort once more.
- Day 3
This day is all yours, so you can do whatever you want to unwind. You can go on nature walks through the dense woodlands or spend your free time watching birds. Going outside to spend the remainder of the day in nature will also allow you to recharge your soul, mind, and body. After dark, spend the night at the hotel again.
- Day 4
We'll check out of our Wayanad hotel after breakfast and move on to Kabini, which is where we'll stop next. When you get there, check in to the hotel and have a delicious lunch at the on-site restaurant. After that, we'll go on an afternoon jungle safari in Nagarhole National Park. Unquestionably, one of the best ways to see wild animals in their natural habitat is on a safari. You will be able to see the magnificent valley of the park in the background following your jungle safari. Return to the hotel for dinner and an overnight stay after that.
- Day 5
On the final day of our trip, breakfast is served in the morning before we check out of the hotel and head back to Chennai. Upon arrival, you will be transferred right away to the airport or train station so you can catch a ride to your next location. The tour and related services are finished.
- Accommodation in well appointed A/c room on Twin or Tripple sharing basis in hotels mentioned
- Transfers by A/C vehicle (Cochin Railway Station/Airport )
- Welcome non-alcoholic drink on arrival
- Breakfast & dinner per night of stay
- One Full day sightseeing of Wayanad by A/C CAR / BUS
- Complimentary use of recreational facilities at Hotel
- All Applicable Taxes (Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax Fuel Exp, Service and Driver Exp)
- Any Air Fare / Train Fare to/from Cochin Airport/ Cochin Rly Stn.
- Permit fees, Entry fees, Camera fees, Porterage, Insurance, Tips & Gratuity
- Any personal expenses, Mineral/soft/hard drinks
- Surcharges applicable during Festival, Peak Season & Special Events
- Any changes in the taxes levied by Govt.
- Extra usage of vehicle, Guide, and anything which is not mentioned in the inclusion
|Cost Per Person||-||-||-||-|
|CHILD PER PAX (5-12 YEARS)||-||-||-||-|
Children below 6 years are complementary in parent’s room without extra bed. (Milk/Food for infant or children below 6 years is chargeable and direct payable at hotel.
Children between 6- 12 Years &Adults (Above 12 yrs.) would Cost extra according to Company’s Policy.
|NOTE: In case False Information (Fake Age) is conveyed to the agency by the customers, the agency possesses full right to extract the fair amount from the customers without any objection from external authorities.|
- No refund of the tour package for delayed arrivals of the members for whatever reasons
- Cancellation before 48 hours of the package will be not charged, after 48 hours 20% of the tour package cost will be charged from the customers.
- On your booking of packages or tour if car or bus booked for rental and being cancelled the charges will not be refunded at any cost.
- 50% of payment will be taken as confirmation for tour package also for Car/Bus rental, either by Bank deposit or cash in hand.
- We are not responsible for any cost arising out of unexpected situations like landslide, road blocks, Bad weather, etc…
- All baggage’s and personal property are clients risk.
- Senior persons or kids or patients are advised to travel with all their pills directed by their doctors.
- To make your journey safe and happy, Alcohol is strictly prohibited.