- Day 1
Arrive at the Chennai airport or train station, where our tour agent will be waiting to welcome you and drive you to Kateel. Along the way, we'll make stops at Kukke Subrahmanya and Dharmasthala to visit their historic temples. After that, we'll travel to Kateel, which will be our final stop. Check into the hotel that has been reserved for you when you get there, then unwind for the evening.
- Day 2
We will get up early and get ready to go to the Durgaparameshwari Temple, one of Kateel's most well-known temples, situated on the bank of the Nandini River, to pray to Goddess Durgaparameshwari. Then we'll head back to the hotel for breakfast. Before leaving the Kateel hotel and travelling to Gokarna, have a nice breakfast. While travelling, we'll stop in Udupi to visit the well-known Sri Krishna Temple and other nearby temples, such as Chandramouleshwara Temple and Anantheshwara Temple. We will tour these temples and then drive on to Gokarna. We'll take a short break en route to the temples of Kodeshwara and Kumbashi. We'll check into the hotel we've already reserved when we get there and unwind for the evening.
- Day 3
We'll rise early once more today to get ready for a trip to one of Gokarna's most well-known temples, Mahabaleshwara Temple. We'll then proceed to the Tamra Gowri and Ganapathi temples in Gokarna. We will visit these temples, pray, and then head back to the hotel for breakfast. After a delicious breakfast, get ready to check out of the hotel and drive to Kollur Mookambika. On the way, we'll make a stop in Murudeshwara and visit the Murudeshwara temple. We'll continue driving to Kollur after that. Check into the hotel you've already reserved when you get there, then get ready to see the town's well-known Mookambika temple. We'll then head back to the hotel for a restful night's sleep after that.
- Day 4
After taking a morning bath, we will travel to Kollur to visit the Hindu pilgrimage site of Sri Mookambika Temple today. After darshan, we'll head back to the hotel for breakfast before leaving on the road in the direction of Horanadu. One of the few temples where Lord Narayana (Vishnu) and Lord Shankara meet is the Shankaranarayana Temple, which we'll stop to see along the road (Shiva). Then, we'll proceed to Sringeri, the first mutt site of Adi Shankaracharya, which is situated on the banks of the Tunga River. The Vidya Shankara Temple and Sri Sharadamba Temple are Sringeri's top tourist destinations. A location in Vidyashankara, India is called Vidyashankara. After visiting these two temples, we will carry on to Horanadu, our final destination for the day. When you arrive, check into a hotel for the night.
- Day 5
We'll eat breakfast on the last day of our trip before leaving the hotel and heading to Bangalore. We'll make a pit stop in Kalasa along the way to admire the magnificent Hoysala architecture of the Belur and Halebid temples as well as the Kalaseshwara Temple. We'll continue travelling to Bangalore after that. Take a direct transfer to the Chennai railway station or airport after you arrive to catch a train or a plane to your next location. The tour and related services are finished.
- Accommodation in well appointed A/c room on Twin or Tripple sharing basis in hotels mentioned
- Transfers by A/C vehicle (Cochin Railway Station/Airport )
- Welcome non-alcoholic drink on arrival
- Breakfast & dinner per night of stay
- One Full day sightseeing of Udupi, Kollur, Murudeshwara Pilgrimage by A/C CAR / BUS
- Complimentary use of recreational facilities at Hotel
- All Applicable Taxes (Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax Fuel Exp, Service and Driver Exp)
- Any Air Fare / Train Fare to/from cochin Airport/ cochin Rly Stn.
- Permit fees, Entry fees, Camera fees, Porterage, Insurance, Tips & Gratuity
- Any personal expenses, Mineral/soft/hard drinks
- Surcharges applicable during Festival, Peak Season & Special Events
- Any changes in the taxes levied by Govt.
- Extra usage of vehicle, Guide, and anything which is not mentioned in the inclusion
|Cost Per Person||-||-||-||-|
|CHILD PER PAX (5-12 YEARS)||-||-||-||-|
Children below 6 years are complementary in parent’s room without extra bed. (Milk/Food for infant or children below 6 years is chargeable and direct payable at hotel.
Children between 6- 12 Years &Adults (Above 12 yrs.) would Cost extra according to Company’s Policy.
|NOTE: In case False Information (Fake Age) is conveyed to the agency by the customers, the agency possesses full right to extract the fair amount from the customers without any objection from external authorities.|
- No refund of the tour package for delayed arrivals of the members for whatever reasons
- Cancellation before 48 hours of the package will be not charged, after 48 hours 20% of the tour package cost will be charged from the customers.
- On your booking of packages or tour if car or bus booked for rental and being cancelled the charges will not be refunded at any cost.
- 50% of payment will be taken as confirmation for tour package also for Car/Bus rental, either by Bank deposit or cash in hand.
- We are not responsible for any cost arising out of unexpected situations like landslide, road blocks, Bad weather, etc…
- All baggage’s and personal property are clients risk.
- Senior persons or kids or patients are advised to travel with all their pills directed by their doctors.
- To make your journey safe and happy, Alcohol is strictly prohibited.