- Day 1
Udaipur Arriving in Udaipur, you will be met and assisted before being taken to your hotel. A full-day city tour of Udaipur will follow. Visit the City Palace, which features the Jagdish Temple, Gulab Bagh, and Saheliyon ki Bari (the Garden of the Maidens). Take a boat ride on Lake Pichola as well. Hotel overnight stay.
- Day 2
Jodhpur Check out of the hotel and head to Jodhpur after an early morning breakfast. Drive to Mehrangarh Fort, situated on a tall hill and constructed by Rao Jodha in 1459 AD, after arriving in Jodhpur. The Moti Mahal (Pearl Palace), Sileh Khana, and Daulat Khana are among the residences there, along with a variety of royal cradles, howdas, miniature paintings from different schools, folk musical instruments, costumes, and furniture, as well as an impressive armoury. Visit Jaswant Thada next, an impressive collection of royal cenotaphs made of white marble that were constructed in 1899 AD in Maharaja Jaswant Singh II's honour. Visit Umaid Bhawan Palace, also known as Chitter Palace and Mandore Garden, which was built by Maharaja Umaid Singh after that. Hotel overnight stay.
- Day 3
Jaisalmer Take an early breakfast before heading to India's Golden City, Jaisalmer. Visit the magnificent havelis, or merchant's homes, in Jaisalmer after you arrive. The largest and most elaborate of the city's famous havelis is Patwon-ki-haveli (House of the Brocade Merchants), and each is richly decorated and carved from golden yellow sandstone. The Salim Singh ki Haveli and Nathmalji-ki-haveli, the last of the great havelis, were constructed in the late 19th century. Hotel overnight stay.
- Day 4
Sam Desert Day Leave early in the morning to explore the remaining areas of Jaisalmer. Gadisar Lake, a sizable natural oasis, is what initially drew Rawal Jaisal to this location. Leave for Sam, which has a truly magnificent stretch of sweeping dunes, in the afternoon. Sam features a burning sky and eerie music performed by Rajasthani folk musicians. Take a camel ride and watch the sunset. Enjoy the Gala Dinner this evening. Stay the night in the desert.
- Day 5
Jodhpur After finishing breakfast, travel back to Jodhpur after spending the night on silvery sand dunes. If you arrive in Jodhpur and have some free time, explore the Clock Tower Market, which is known for its Bandhini, Footwear, Utensils, Leather Goods, Handicrafts, Textiles, Lac Works and Bangles, Handlooms, Spices, and Antiques. later arrive at the train station
- Accommodation in well appointed A/c room on Twin or Tripple sharing basis in hotels mentioned
- Transfers by A/C or Non-A/C vehicle till end of the Tour
- Breakfast & dinner and Accomodation for 5 Days as per the Itinerary
- All Transfer and Services as per the Itinerary by A/C or Non A/C Car/Bus
- Complimentary use of recreational facilities at Hotel
- All Applicable Taxes (Rent for Cab/Bus, Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax Fuel Exp, Parking, Service and Driver Exp)
- Any Air Fare / Train Fare to/from Ranchi Airport/ Railway Station.
- Permit fees, Entry fees, Camera fees, Porterage, Insurance, Tips & Gratuity
- Any personal expenses, Mineral/soft/hard drinks
- Surcharges applicable during Festival, Peak Season & Special Events
- Any changes in the taxes levied by Govt.
- Extra usage of vehicle, Guide, and anything which is not mentioned in the inclusion
|Cost Per Person||-||-||-||-|
|CHILD PER PAX (5-12 YEARS)||-||-||-||-|
Children below 6 years are complementary in parent’s room without extra bed. (Milk/Food for infant or children below 6 years is chargeable and direct payable at hotel.
Children between 6- 12 Years &Adults (Above 12 yrs.) would Cost extra according to Company’s Policy.
|NOTE: In case False Information (Fake Age) is conveyed to the agency by the customers, the agency possesses full right to extract the fair amount from the customers without any objection from external authorities.|
- No refund of the tour package for delayed arrivals of the members for whatever reasons
- Cancellation before 48 hours of the package will be not charged, after 48 hours 20% of the tour package cost will be charged from the customers.
- On your booking of packages or tour if car or bus booked for rental and being cancelled the charges will not be refunded at any cost.
- 50% of payment will be taken as confirmation for tour package also for Car/Bus rental, either by Bank deposit or cash in hand.
- We are not responsible for any cost arising out of unexpected situations like landslide, road blocks, Bad weather, etc…
- All baggage’s and personal property are clients risk.
- Senior persons or kids or patients are advised to travel with all their pills directed by their doctors.
- To make your journey safe and happy, Alcohol is strictly prohibited.