- Day 1
When you arrive at the airport or train station in Chennai, find our agent there. He or she will meet you and drive you to Shimoga. When we get to Shimoga, we'll check into the hotel that has been booked. You have the rest of the day to do as you please. In your free time, you can unwind in your lodging or utilise the high-end amenities offered on the hotel property. Spend the night in the hotel.
- Day 2
After breakfast, we will travel to one of Karnataka's most magnificent waterfalls, Jog Fall, to pay a visit. The journey to the Jog Falls from Shimoga takes about 3 hours. The fall, which has a height of about 830 feet and is a well-liked tourist destination, was made by the Sharavathi River. Every year, thousands of people travel to view the fall foliage. After viewing the autumnal foliage, we will head back to the hotel for dinner and a restful night.
- Day 3
We'll head to Kunchikal Falls, another well-liked tourist destination in the state, after breakfast today. Numerous unusual animals and plants can be found living in the Western Ghats-nestled area surrounding the fall. After a wonderful time, we'll travel to the Agumbe valley to view the sunset from one of its vantage points. We'll go back to the hotel later for a sound night's sleep.
- Day 4
On the last day of our trip, we will eat breakfast before leaving the hotel and travelling back to Chennai. Upon arrival, you will be transferred right away to the airport or train station so you can catch a ride to your next location. The tour and related services are finished.
- Accommodation in well appointed A/c room on Twin or Tripple sharing basis in hotels mentioned
- Transfers by A/C vehicle (Cochin Railway Station/Airport )
- Welcome non-alcoholic drink on arrival
- Breakfast & dinner per night of stay
- One Full day sightseeing of Coorg by A/C CAR / BUS
- Complimentary use of recreational facilities at Hotel
- All Applicable Taxes (Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax Fuel Exp, Service and Driver Exp)
- Any Air Fare / Train Fare to/from Cochin Airport/ Cochin Rly Stn.
- Permit fees, Entry fees, Camera fees, Porterage, Insurance, Tips & Gratuity
- Any personal expenses, Mineral/soft/hard drinks
- Surcharges applicable during Festival, Peak Season & Special Events
- Any changes in the taxes levied by Govt.
- Extra usage of vehicle, Guide, and anything which is not mentioned in the inclusion
|Cost Per Person||-||-||-||-|
|CHILD PER PAX (5-12 YEARS)||-||-||-||-|
Children below 6 years are complementary in parent’s room without extra bed. (Milk/Food for infant or children below 6 years is chargeable and direct payable at hotel.
Children between 6- 12 Years &Adults (Above 12 yrs.) would Cost extra according to Company’s Policy.
|NOTE: In case False Information (Fake Age) is conveyed to the agency by the customers, the agency possesses full right to extract the fair amount from the customers without any objection from external authorities.|
- No refund of the tour package for delayed arrivals of the members for whatever reasons
- Cancellation before 48 hours of the package will be not charged, after 48 hours 20% of the tour package cost will be charged from the customers.
- On your booking of packages or tour if car or bus booked for rental and being cancelled the charges will not be refunded at any cost.
- 50% of payment will be taken as confirmation for tour package also for Car/Bus rental, either by Bank deposit or cash in hand.
- We are not responsible for any cost arising out of unexpected situations like landslide, road blocks, Bad weather, etc…
- All baggage’s and personal property are clients risk.
- Senior persons or kids or patients are advised to travel with all their pills directed by their doctors.
- To make your journey safe and happy, Alcohol is strictly prohibited.