- Day 1
NJP Railway Station/IXB Airport - Gangtok (125 km / 4.5-5 hours) Meet and greet at NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport and transfer to Gangtok. Check into the hotel upon arrival. In the evening, you can go to the local market or a nearby area (by own).. Stay in Gangtok for the night.
- Day 2
Full-day Lake and Baba Mandir Excursion (Nathula Optional ) Drive to Tsomgo Lake (Alt 12000ft/3600M), a high altitude alpine lake near the Indo-China border, after breakfast. Play in the snow, try a Yak ride, and then continue to the Legendary Baba Harbhajan Singh Mandir. Return to the hotel. Stay the night in a Gangtok hotel. Tours to Nathula Pass (14000 ft/4200 M) on the China border can be arranged for Indians only with 30 days advance notice (except Monday and Tuesday).
- Day 3
Gurudongmar Lake visit and Transfer to Lachung(55 kms / 2.5-3 hrs) After breakfast, proceed for Gangtok local sightseeing including Ganesh Tok,Enchey Monastery,Tashi View Point,Bakthang waterfalls, Nam Nang view point,Flower Show, Directorate of Handicrafts & Handloom, Research Institute of Tibetology, and Do Drul Chorten (Stupa). Evening free for recreation and shopping (By Own)... Stay in Gangtok for the night.
- Day 4
Departure from Gangtok to Pelling (132 km / 5 hours) Transfer to Pelling after breakfast. Pelling is well-known for its breathtaking views of Kanchenjunga's snow-capped peaks. Placid Pelling attracts the majority of visitors due to its historical, natural, and cultural significance in the state. At an elevation of 6,800 feet, the Koktang, Kumbhakarna, Rathong, Kabru, Dom, Khangchendzonga, Pandim, Zopuno, Shimbho, Narsing, Siniyalchu, and other peaks can be found. Pelling offers breathtaking views of Mount Khangchendzonga... When you arrive.
- Day 5
Sightseeing in Pelling After breakfast Sightseeing in Pelling After breakfast, Depart for a full-day tour of the Khangchendzonga waterfalls, Sewaro Rock Garden, Rimbi Water Falls & Khachoedpalri Lake, Rabdentse Ruins, Pemayangtse Monastery, and Helipad Ground. Pelling will be our overnight stop.
- Day 6
Pelling to Kalimpong (100 kilometres / 4-4.5 hours) After breakfast, check out of the hotel and drive to Kalimpong. Check-in and relax. In the evening, you can go to the local market or explore the surrounding area (on your own). Overnight stay at a hotel.
- Day 7
Local Kalimpong + Darjeeling (65 km / 3-3.5 hours) Enjoy a tour of Kalimpong after breakfast. Visit Mangal Dham, Deolo Hill, Dr. Graham's Home, and Pine View Nursery, among other places. Then proceed to Darjeeling, also known as "The Queen of Hills." Stay in Darjeeling for the night.
- Day 8
Sightseeing in Darjeeling Visit Tiger Hill early in the morning (at 04.00 am) to watch the spectacular sunrise over Mt. Khangchendzongha (28,208 ft., the world's third highest peak), then return via Ghoom Monastery and Batasia Loop. After breakfast, visit the Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, the P. N. Zoological Park (closed on Thursdays), Tenzing Rock, the Tibetan Refugee Self-Help Centre, the Tea Garden, the Peace Pagoda, and the Japanese Temple. Darjeeling overnight stay
- Day 9
Darjeeling Departure + Toy Train (Optional) If time allows, you can enjoy the Himalayan Heritage Joy Ride (ticket required)...after B/Fast leisure time is free for packing and personal activities. Transfer to Bagdogra airport / Njp Railway station and continue your journey with Spring Valley Holiday Club with fond memories of the North East.
- Day 10
Darjeeling Departure + Toy Train (Optional) This morning, if time allows, you can enjoy the Himalayan Heritage Joy Ride (at an additional cost)..after B/Fast leisure time free for packing and personal activity, transfer to Bagdogra airport / Njp Railway station & proceed journey with Spring Valley Holiday Club.
- Accommodation in well appointed A/c room on Twin or Tripple sharing basis in hotels mentioned
- Transfers by A/C or Non-A/C vehicle till end of the Tour
- Breakfast & dinner and Accomodation for 10 Days as per the Itinerary
- All Transfer and Services as per the Itinerary by A/C or Non A/C Car/Bus
- Complimentary use of recreational facilities at Hotel
- All Applicable Taxes (Rent for Cab/Bus, Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax Fuel Exp, Parking, Service and Driver Exp)
- Any Air Fare / Train Fare to/from Ranchi Airport/ Railway Station.
- Permit fees, Entry fees, Camera fees, Porterage, Insurance, Tips & Gratuity
- Any personal expenses, Mineral/soft/hard drinks
- Surcharges applicable during Festival, Peak Season & Special Events
- Any changes in the taxes levied by Govt.
- Extra usage of vehicle, Guide, and anything which is not mentioned in the inclusion
|Cost Per Person||-||-||-||-|
|CHILD PER PAX (5-12 YEARS)||-||-||-||-|
Children below 6 years are complementary in parent’s room without extra bed. (Milk/Food for infant or children below 6 years is chargeable and direct payable at hotel.
Children between 6- 12 Years &Adults (Above 12 yrs.) would Cost extra according to Company’s Policy.
|NOTE: In case False Information (Fake Age) is conveyed to the agency by the customers, the agency possesses full right to extract the fair amount from the customers without any objection from external authorities.|
- No refund of the tour package for delayed arrivals of the members for whatever reasons
- Cancellation before 48 hours of the package will be not charged, after 48 hours 20% of the tour package cost will be charged from the customers.
- On your booking of packages or tour if car or bus booked for rental and being cancelled the charges will not be refunded at any cost.
- 50% of payment will be taken as confirmation for tour package also for Car/Bus rental, either by Bank deposit or cash in hand.
- We are not responsible for any cost arising out of unexpected situations like landslide, road blocks, Bad weather, etc…
- All baggage’s and personal property are clients risk.
- Senior persons or kids or patients are advised to travel with all their pills directed by their doctors.
- To make your journey safe and happy, Alcohol is strictly prohibited.