- Day 1
After arriving at Bhubaneswar Airport or Railway Station, take a transfer to Gopalpur and stop at Taratarini Temple en route. Once there, check into your hotel and unwind. then go to the Gopalpur Light House, spend some time at the beach and shopping, return to the hotel, and spend the night in Gopalpur.
- Day 2
After breakfast, proceed to Berhampur to see the Khasada Waterfall, then stop at Jiranga Monastery (a small Tibetan region known for its abundance and happiness), before returning to the Gopalpur hotel for the night.
- Day 3
After breakfast, check out of the hotel and drive to Puri. Once there, check into a hotel and unwind. Following the visit to the one of the four dhams, the world-famous Jagannath Temple, which dates back to the 12th century, enjoy the golden sea beach before returning to your hotel and spending the night in Puri.
- Day 4
After breakfast, drive to Konark. En route, stop at Ramchandi Temple, Chandrabhaga Beach (Orissa's cultural and traditional identity, known for its long stretch of golden sand bordered by casuarinas), and Sun Temple. The Sun Temple is one of India's Seven Wonders and is also known as the "Black Pagoda." Finally, drive back to Puri and stop at Gundicha Temple, Loknath Temple, and Sonargour
- Day 5
After breakfast, check out of the hotel and drive to Bhubaneswar, stopping along the way to visit Sakhigopal Temple, Lingaraj Temple (dedicated to Harihara, a combination of Lord Shiv and Vishnu), Mukteswar Temple (this temple has become known as "Gem Of Odisha Architecture"), Kedar Gouri Temple, and Dhaulagiri (one of the most well-known Buddhist sites in India, where Mauryan Emperor Ashoka renounced the path of violence and embraced Buddhism, after witnessing the devastation of Kalinga war & also known as “Peace Pagoda”) then check in to hotel & overnight stay at Bhubaneswar.
- Day 6
Visit Nandankanan Zoo, Iskcon Temple, Ram Temple, free time for shopping, return to hotel, and spend the night in Bhubaneswar. This zoo is well-known for its variety of wild life sanctuary and for its white Tiger & Lion Safari (Closed on Monday).
- Day 7
Drive to Cuttack after breakfast and stop at the Lord Shiva-dedicated Dhabaleswar Temple. The temple, which is situated on an island in the River Mahanadi, is adorned with stone carvings from the first decades of the tenth and eleventh centuries. Maa Chandi Temple, the Maritime Museum (Closed on Monday), check into the hotel, and spend the night in Cuttack because of the serene environment in which the temple is located.
- Day 8
After breakfast, travel to Jajpur and stop at the MAA Biraja Devi Temple and Chandikhole Chandi Temple. The latter was named after the Goddess Chandi, who was worshipped there by the late monk Baba Bhairabananda Bramhachari. In 1932, he established the deity of Maa Chandi in one of the nearby hills of Barunei, which were covered in dense forest and ferocious animals.
- Day 9
After breakfast, check out of the hotel, then drive to Bhubaneswar and drop you off there so you can continue your journey while carrying pleasant memories of Odisha.
- Accommodation in well appointed A/c room on Twin or Tripple sharing basis in hotels mentioned
- Transfers by A/C vehicle (Cochin Railway Station/Airport )
- Welcome non-alcoholic drink on arrival
- Breakfast & dinner per night of stay
- One Full day sightseeing of Oidsha by A/C CAR / BUS
- Complimentary use of recreational facilities at Hotel
- All Applicable Taxes (Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax Fuel Exp, Service and Driver Exp)
- Any Air Fare / Train Fare to/from Cochin Airport/ Cochin Rly Stn.
- Permit fees, Entry fees, Camera fees, Porterage, Insurance, Tips & Gratuity
- Any personal expenses, Mineral/soft/hard drinks
- Surcharges applicable during Festival, Peak Season & Special Events
- Any changes in the taxes levied by Govt.
- Extra usage of vehicle, Guide, and anything which is not mentioned in the inclusion
|Cost Per Person||-||-||-||-|
|CHILD PER PAX (5-12 YEARS)||-||-||-||-|
Children below 6 years are complementary in parent’s room without extra bed. (Milk/Food for infant or children below 6 years is chargeable and direct payable at hotel.
Children between 6- 12 Years &Adults (Above 12 yrs.) would Cost extra according to Company’s Policy.
|NOTE: In case False Information (Fake Age) is conveyed to the agency by the customers, the agency possesses full right to extract the fair amount from the customers without any objection from external authorities.|
- No refund of the tour package for delayed arrivals of the members for whatever reasons
- Cancellation before 48 hours of the package will be not charged, after 48 hours 20% of the tour package cost will be charged from the customers.
- On your booking of packages or tour if car or bus booked for rental and being cancelled the charges will not be refunded at any cost.
- 50% of payment will be taken as confirmation for tour package also for Car/Bus rental, either by Bank deposit or cash in hand.
- We are not responsible for any cost arising out of unexpected situations like landslide, road blocks, Bad weather, etc…
- All baggage’s and personal property are clients risk.
- Senior persons or kids or patients are advised to travel with all their pills directed by their doctors.
- To make your journey safe and happy, Alcohol is strictly prohibited.