- Day 1
Transfer to Puri and stop at Pipplli (an applique work village) en route after arriving at Bhubaneswar Airport or Railway Station. Then check into the hotel. After a visit to the world-famous Jagannath Temple from the 12th century (one of the four dhams; only Hindus are permitted inside the premises of the Jagannath Temple), spend some time relaxing at the golden beach before returning to the hotel and spending the night in Puri.
- Day 2
After breakfast, proceed to Konark and stop at Chandrabhaga Beach (Orissa's cultural and traditional identity, which is renowned for its long stretch of golden sand bordered by casuarinas). Next, proceed to Kuruma, an ancient Buddhist site that is less well-known and is situated 10 km southeast of Konark's well-known Sun Temple. Remains from what is thought to have once been a thriving Buddhist monastery were discovered during State Archaeology wing excavations. Hiuen Tsang has made reference to this monastery. The site's creation is attributed to the eighth or ninth century AD. A small temple with three Buddhist statues—a crowned Buddha seated in the Bhumisparsa mudra, a Padmapani Avalokitesvara, and Revanta—is currently located at the location. These Kuruma villagers collectively worship three images as "Yamadharma." According to historians, the monastery is 34 metres long and 34 metres wide. It also has a shrine room, Buddhist monks' quarters, and a sizable courtyard shaped like the tantric symbol for Buddhism, the "Swastik" (Vajrayana or Tantrayana) then return to Konark, where you will visit the Sun Temple (built by King Narasimhadeo in the 13th century; it is one of India's Seven Wonders, a World Heritage Site, and also known as "Black Pagoda") and take in the breathtaking Light & Sound Show (Closed on Monday), after which you will drive back to Puri Hotel and spend the night there.
- Day 3
Check out of the hotel after breakfast, then travel to Gopalpur. once you arrive in Gopalpur Check in at the hotel, unwind, and then enjoy some free time at the sea beach and shopping in Gopalpur before returning to the hotel for the night.
- Day 4
After breakfast, take a full-day excursion to Lalitigiri (an archaeological site of a Buddhist monastery from the fourth to the eighth centuries A.D.), which includes monastic ruins, numerous votive stupa, works by various Buddhist sculptors, and a large stupa from which Buddha relic caskets are accessible. The largest Buddhist monastery that we are aware of, Ratnagiri, flourished between the fourth and the fourteenth centuries AD with the majority of its sculptors belonging to the Vajrayanic sect, hundreds of votive and brick stupa, and a vast monastery. Visit Udaygiri, a sizable Buddhist monastery that is still being excavated, after that. Return to the Bhubaneswar Hotel and spend the night there.
- Day 5
After breakfast, participate in a beach activity, return to the hotel to rest, and then travel to Konark while stopping at the Ramchandi Temple, Sun Temple, and Chandrabhaga Beach (Orissa's cultural and traditional identity, which is renowned for its long stretch of golden sand bordered by casuarinas). Finally, return to the Puri hotel and overnight.
- Day 6
Following breakfast a full-day excursion to the Buddhist cave on Kayam Hill and Langudi Giri, a recent excavation that contains monastic, stupa, and mahayanic sculpture ruins. The location is in the Jajpur district's Salipur village. On top of the hill are a number of early mediaeval Buddhist shrines and monuments, as well as a collection of 34 Buddhist stupas carved out of rock. The image of Lord Buddha in the "Smaudra Mudra" from the seventh century is the most well-known of these rock-cut stupas. According to historians, the hill is also home to the ruins of Pushpagiri University, also known as Puspagiri Mahavihara, a significant Buddhist centre of learning that flourished between the second and tenth centuries AD. The ruins show that it served as a hub for the Hinayana, Mahayana, and Vajrayana branches of Buddhism at the time.
- Day 7
Visit the Ram Temple after breakfast, check out of the hotel, and spend some free time shopping at Ekamra Haat before being dropped off at the Bhubaneswar Airport or Railway Station to catch your next flight while carrying fond memories of Odisha.
- Accommodation in well appointed A/c room on Twin or Tripple sharing basis in hotels mentioned
- Transfers by A/C vehicle (Cochin Railway Station/Airport )
- Welcome non-alcoholic drink on arrival
- Breakfast & dinner per night of stay
- One Full day sightseeing of Oidsha by A/C CAR / BUS
- Complimentary use of recreational facilities at Hotel
- All Applicable Taxes (Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax Fuel Exp, Service and Driver Exp)
- Any Air Fare / Train Fare to/from Cochin Airport/ Cochin Rly Stn.
- Permit fees, Entry fees, Camera fees, Porterage, Insurance, Tips & Gratuity
- Any personal expenses, Mineral/soft/hard drinks
- Surcharges applicable during Festival, Peak Season & Special Events
- Any changes in the taxes levied by Govt.
- Extra usage of vehicle, Guide, and anything which is not mentioned in the inclusion
|Cost Per Person||-||-||-||-|
|CHILD PER PAX (5-12 YEARS)||-||-||-||-|
Children below 6 years are complementary in parent’s room without extra bed. (Milk/Food for infant or children below 6 years is chargeable and direct payable at hotel.
Children between 6- 12 Years &Adults (Above 12 yrs.) would Cost extra according to Company’s Policy.
|NOTE: In case False Information (Fake Age) is conveyed to the agency by the customers, the agency possesses full right to extract the fair amount from the customers without any objection from external authorities.|
- No refund of the tour package for delayed arrivals of the members for whatever reasons
- Cancellation before 48 hours of the package will be not charged, after 48 hours 20% of the tour package cost will be charged from the customers.
- On your booking of packages or tour if car or bus booked for rental and being cancelled the charges will not be refunded at any cost.
- 50% of payment will be taken as confirmation for tour package also for Car/Bus rental, either by Bank deposit or cash in hand.
- We are not responsible for any cost arising out of unexpected situations like landslide, road blocks, Bad weather, etc…
- All baggage’s and personal property are clients risk.
- Senior persons or kids or patients are advised to travel with all their pills directed by their doctors.
- To make your journey safe and happy, Alcohol is strictly prohibited.