- Day 1
Upon arrival at Bhubaneswar Airport/Railway Station, transfer to Puri and stop at Pipplli (Applique Work Village) and Sakhi Gopal Temple before checking in to your hotel. In the evening, visit the world-famous Jagannath Temple, one of the four dhams, which dates back to the 12th century. Only Hindus are permitted inside the Jagannath Temple premises.
- Day 2
After breakfast, travel to Konark and stop at the Sudarshan Sand Art Museum, Ramchandi Temple, Chandrabhaga Beach (Orissa's cultural and traditional identity, known for its long stretch of golden sand bordered by casuarinas), Konark Museum, Sun Temple (built by King Narasimhadeo in the 13th century; known as the "Black Pagoda"), and take in the Beautiful Light and Sound Show (Closed On Monday) and then back to Puri hotel & overnight stay at Puri.
- Day 3
After breakfast, check out of the hotel and drive to Bhubaneswar. En route, stop at Raghurajpur (an art and crafts village well-known for its hand painting works), Dhaulagiri (one of the most well-known Buddhist sites in India, where Mauryan Emperor Ashoka converted to Buddhism after seeing the destruction of the Kalinga War), and other noteworthy sites.Lingaraj Temple (built in the 11th century by Jajati Keshari, a Somavanshi king and dedicated to Harihara, a combination of Lord Shiv and Vishnu), Mukteswar Temple (dubbed the "Gem of Odisha Architecture"), and finally check into the hotel and unwind. After getting ready, go to the State Museum (closed on Monday), the Ram Temple, and use your free time to shop at the Ekamra Haat before returning to your hotel and spending the night in Bhubaneswar.
- Day 4
After breakfast, check out of the hotel and drive to Puri, stopping along the way to visit Manglajodi, also referred to as the "heaven of water birds." Thousands of migratory birds travel to its expansive wetlands from all over the world. During the breeding season, more than 1.5 lakh birds can be found in its wetlands. The best months to travel are from November to March if you want to have an amazing time. Check into the hotel in Puri and unwind after learning about its significance as a significant global wetland habitat and designation as an International Bird Conservation Area. After visiting the world-famous Jagannath Temple from the 12th century (one of the four dhams; only Hindus are permitted inside the premises of the Jagannath Temple), return to the hotel and spend the night in Puri.
- Day 5
After breakfast, participate in a beach activity, return to the hotel to rest, and then travel to Konark while stopping at the Ramchandi Temple, Sun Temple, and Chandrabhaga Beach (Orissa's cultural and traditional identity, which is renowned for its long stretch of golden sand bordered by casuarinas). Finally, return to the Puri hotel and overnight.
- Day 6
After breakfast, check out of the hotel and then drive to Bhubaneswar, stopping along the way to visit Astaranga Beach (the name Asta Ranga means Colourful Sunset; the beach's natural beauty truly lives up to its name at sunset). Conveniently located 34 kilometres from Konark, Astaranga can be reached by taking the Kakatpur route. The Jahania Pir shrine, which is revered by both Hindus and Muslims and is well-known among locals as a picnic spot, is what makes the beach famous. then go to the Kakatpur Maa Mangala temple, check into a hotel in Bhubaneswar, and spend the night there.
- Day 7
After breakfast, check out of the hotel and drive to Paradip. En route, stop at the Nehru Bangla Fish Port and a sea beach. On arrival, unwind. After getting ready and visiting the Jagannath temple, go outside to see the port area, the Hanuman temple, the aquarium, and the Port Sea Beach before returning to the hotel and spending the night in Paradeep.
- Accommodation in well appointed A/c room on Twin or Tripple sharing basis in hotels mentioned
- Transfers by A/C vehicle (Cochin Railway Station/Airport )
- Welcome non-alcoholic drink on arrival
- Breakfast & dinner per night of stay
- One Full day sightseeing of Oidsha by A/C CAR / BUS
- Complimentary use of recreational facilities at Hotel
- All Applicable Taxes (Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax Fuel Exp, Service and Driver Exp)
- Any Air Fare / Train Fare to/from Cochin Airport/ Cochin Rly Stn.
- Permit fees, Entry fees, Camera fees, Porterage, Insurance, Tips & Gratuity
- Any personal expenses, Mineral/soft/hard drinks
- Surcharges applicable during Festival, Peak Season & Special Events
- Any changes in the taxes levied by Govt.
- Extra usage of vehicle, Guide, and anything which is not mentioned in the inclusion
|Cost Per Person||-||-||-||-|
|CHILD PER PAX (5-12 YEARS)||-||-||-||-|
Children below 6 years are complementary in parent’s room without extra bed. (Milk/Food for infant or children below 6 years is chargeable and direct payable at hotel.
Children between 6- 12 Years &Adults (Above 12 yrs.) would Cost extra according to Company’s Policy.
|NOTE: In case False Information (Fake Age) is conveyed to the agency by the customers, the agency possesses full right to extract the fair amount from the customers without any objection from external authorities.|
- No refund of the tour package for delayed arrivals of the members for whatever reasons
- Cancellation before 48 hours of the package will be not charged, after 48 hours 20% of the tour package cost will be charged from the customers.
- On your booking of packages or tour if car or bus booked for rental and being cancelled the charges will not be refunded at any cost.
- 50% of payment will be taken as confirmation for tour package also for Car/Bus rental, either by Bank deposit or cash in hand.
- We are not responsible for any cost arising out of unexpected situations like landslide, road blocks, Bad weather, etc…
- All baggage’s and personal property are clients risk.
- Senior persons or kids or patients are advised to travel with all their pills directed by their doctors.
- To make your journey safe and happy, Alcohol is strictly prohibited.