- Day 1
Port Blair arrival Early morning flight to Port Blair; transportation to hotel. After lunch, go to the Science Center, Corbyn's Cove Beach, and Cellular jail. There, you will stand mutely by and watch as the freedom fighter is tortured. Attend Cellular Jail's captivating Sound and Light Show in the evening to witness the heroic freedom struggle brought to life. Stay the night in Port Blair.
- Day 2
Havelock Island to Port Blair Arrival at Havelock Island by inter-island ferry in the early morning, followed by a visit to Radha Nagar Sea Beach, one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. Stay the night in Havelock.
- Day 3
Port Blair to Havelock Island Return from Havelock to Port Blair after breakfast. Visit the hotel after arrival and check in. Stay the night in Port Blair.
- Day 4
Travel to Bartang Move out for a full-day road trip to Baratang early in the morning. Through Jarawa Passage, the journey involves navigating creeks and the Andaman Islands' dense forest. Arrive at Baratang Island and take a tour of the limestone cave and mud volcano.
- Day 5
Tour of Port Blair City One of the biggest and oldest mills, Chatham Saw Mill, is situated on a small island that is connected to Port Blair by a bridge. The National Memorial's Cellular Jail was a silent observer of the tortures inflicted on the freedom fighter. Samudrika: On display are a good number of shells, corals, and a few species of colourful fish that can be found in these islands. The Palaeolithic Islanders' way of life is depicted in this museum's exhibits on anthropology. Additionally, it contains models of indigenous peoples' tools. Species of marine life unique to the islands and found in the Indo-Pacific Ocean and the Bay of Bengal are displayed at the Fisheries Museum. Stay the night in Port Blair.
- Day 6
Tour to Ross Island on day six. Prior to India's independence, Ross Island served as the entire Andaman and Nicobar Islands' capital. excursion to Viper Island on The Harbour Cruise, which offers a wide-ranging view of the harbours and Port Blair. Visit North Bay Island, also known as the Coral Island, which is a great place to view coral from a glass-bottom boat. Stay the night in Port Blair.
- Day 7
Wandoor Day Trip To see coral reefs, mangrove forests along creeks, magnificent tropical forests, exotic varieties of beautiful ornamental fish, and other marine life, depart for Wandoor, Red Skin, or Jolly Buoy (Coral Island) in the morning. One can get a better look at the enormous coral colonies by riding in a glass-bottom boat. Stay the night in Port Blair.
- Day 8
Trip away from Port Blair Early check-out from the hotel at 8:00am, on-time transfer to the airport, and then continue your journey with fond memories. Morning free for packing and personal activities.
- Accommodation in well appointed A/c room on Twin or Tripple sharing basis in hotels mentioned
- Transfers by A/C or Non-A/C vehicle till end of the Tour
- Breakfast & dinner and Accomodation for 5 Days as per the Itinerary
- All Transfer and Services as per the Itinerary by A/C or Non A/C Car/Bus
- Complimentary use of recreational facilities at Hotel
- All Applicable Taxes (Rent for Cab/Bus, Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax Fuel Exp, Parking, Service and Driver Exp)
- Any Air Fare / Train Fare to/from Ranchi Airport/ Railway Station.
- Permit fees, Entry fees, Camera fees, Porterage, Insurance, Tips & Gratuity
- Any personal expenses, Mineral/soft/hard drinks
- Surcharges applicable during Festival, Peak Season & Special Events
- Any changes in the taxes levied by Govt.
- Extra usage of vehicle, Guide, and anything which is not mentioned in the inclusion
|Cost Per Person||-||-||-||-|
|CHILD PER PAX (5-12 YEARS)||-||-||-||-|
Children below 6 years are complementary in parent’s room without extra bed. (Milk/Food for infant or children below 6 years is chargeable and direct payable at hotel.
Children between 6- 12 Years &Adults (Above 12 yrs.) would Cost extra according to Company’s Policy.
|NOTE: In case False Information (Fake Age) is conveyed to the agency by the customers, the agency possesses full right to extract the fair amount from the customers without any objection from external authorities.|
- No refund of the tour package for delayed arrivals of the members for whatever reasons
- Cancellation before 48 hours of the package will be not charged, after 48 hours 20% of the tour package cost will be charged from the customers.
- On your booking of packages or tour if car or bus booked for rental and being cancelled the charges will not be refunded at any cost.
- 50% of payment will be taken as confirmation for tour package also for Car/Bus rental, either by Bank deposit or cash in hand.
- We are not responsible for any cost arising out of unexpected situations like landslide, road blocks, Bad weather, etc…
- All baggage’s and personal property are clients risk.
- Senior persons or kids or patients are advised to travel with all their pills directed by their doctors.
- To make your journey safe and happy, Alcohol is strictly prohibited.