- Day 1
When you arrive at the Cochin airport or train station, our tour agent will be waiting to greet you and take you to the hotel you have already reserved. Check in at the hotel after arriving. You have the rest of the day to do as you please. You can choose to relax in your hotel's contemporary amenities or take a leisurely stroll through the neighbourhood markets in your free time. a night in a hotel in Mangalore.
- Day 2
After breakfast, we will check out of the hotel and head to Coondapoor. Along the way, we'll make a stop in Moodbatri to see the well-known Karkal Gomateswara's Twin Statue and the 1000 Pillar Jain Temple. We'll continue on to Coondapoor after that. Upon arrival, check into the prearranged lodging and unwind for the evening.
- Day 3
After breakfast, we will check out of the hotel in Coondapoor and then depart for Karwar. One of India's oldest forts, the Bhatkal Fort, will be one of our stops along the way. Then we'll continue on to Karwar. When you get to Karwar, check in to the hotel and unwind for the evening.
- Day 4
Today, we'll have breakfast in the hotel's on-site restaurant to get the day started a little earlier. We will then leave for Goa, where our next stop will be. Upon arrival, check into the opulent beach resort you've reserved. You have the entire day that is left. Enjoy an overnight stay at a resort in Goa.
- Day 5
After breakfast, we'll head out for a local Goa sightseeing tour, during which we'll stop at most of the important sites in Panjim and Old Goa. Later that evening, we'll head back to the hotel for a peaceful overnight stay.
- Day 6
We'll depart today for a day trip to Goa after a hearty breakfast, where we'll see ancient churches, temples, and markets. Take a leisurely stroll along Goa's beaches later in the evening or go shopping at the nearby markets. a night spent at a hotel in Goa.
- Day 7
On the final day of our exciting tour, we will have breakfast in the morning and then be taken directly to Goa airport/railway station to board a flight or train to our next exciting destination.
- Accommodation in well appointed A/c room on Twin or Tripple sharing basis in hotels mentioned
- Transfers by A/C vehicle (Cochin Railway Station/Airport )
- Welcome non-alcoholic drink on arrival
- Breakfast & dinner per night of stay
- One Full day sightseeing of Mangalore by A/C CAR / BUS
- Complimentary use of recreational facilities at Hotel
- All Applicable Taxes (Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax Fuel Exp, Service and Driver Exp)
- Any Air Fare / Train Fare to/from Cochin Airport/ Cochin Rly Stn.
- Permit fees, Entry fees, Camera fees, Porterage, Insurance, Tips & Gratuity
- Any personal expenses, Mineral/soft/hard drinks
- Surcharges applicable during Festival, Peak Season & Special Events
- Any changes in the taxes levied by Govt.
- Extra usage of vehicle, Guide, and anything which is not mentioned in the inclusion
|Cost Per Person||-||-||-||-|
|CHILD PER PAX (5-12 YEARS)||-||-||-||-|
Children below 6 years are complementary in parent’s room without extra bed. (Milk/Food for infant or children below 6 years is chargeable and direct payable at hotel.
Children between 6- 12 Years &Adults (Above 12 yrs.) would Cost extra according to Company’s Policy.
|NOTE: In case False Information (Fake Age) is conveyed to the agency by the customers, the agency possesses full right to extract the fair amount from the customers without any objection from external authorities.|
- No refund of the tour package for delayed arrivals of the members for whatever reasons
- Cancellation before 48 hours of the package will be not charged, after 48 hours 20% of the tour package cost will be charged from the customers.
- On your booking of packages or tour if car or bus booked for rental and being cancelled the charges will not be refunded at any cost.
- 50% of payment will be taken as confirmation for tour package also for Car/Bus rental, either by Bank deposit or cash in hand.
- We are not responsible for any cost arising out of unexpected situations like landslide, road blocks, Bad weather, etc…
- All baggage’s and personal property are clients risk.
- Senior persons or kids or patients are advised to travel with all their pills directed by their doctors.
- To make your journey safe and happy, Alcohol is strictly prohibited.