- Day 1
Arrival at Kolkata Arrival in Kolkata Welcome to Kolkata, "The City of Joy." Our representative will meet you at the airport or railway station and transfer you to your hotel. Refreshments upon arrival check into the hotel. Then begin your Kolkata city tour- Evenings are free for recreation or shopping at the local market (at your own). The night stay in Kolkata.
- Day 2
Kolkata In and Around In and Around Kolkata After breakfast, depart for a full-day tour of Kolkata's surroundings, including a drive through Howrah Bridge and a visit to Belur Math. Drive through Vivekananda Setu, see the side view of Nivedita Setu, and visit Dakshineswar Kali Temple, among other things. Return to the hotel for an overnight stay
- Day 3
Kolkata – Mandarmani Mandarmani - Kolkata After breakfast, drive to Mandarmani. It is a seaside village in the Indian state of West Bengal, located in the district of East Midnapore and at the northern end of the Bay of Bengal. It is a large and rapidly developing seaside village in West Bengal, located nearly 180 kilometres from Kolkata airport on the Kolkata Digha route. Mandarmani's special attraction is red crabs crawling around the 13-kilometer-long beach. It is claimed to be India's longest driveable beach. Check into the hotel upon arrival. The evening is free for individual activities or a bonfire (optional). Hotel dinner and overnight stay.
- Day 4
Mandarmani - Kolkata Mandarmani - Kolkata After breakfast, enjoy a 13-kilometer-long spectacular sea beach followed by water sports activities such as parasailing, banana boat rides, inner tube rides, speed boat rides, quad biking, jet skiing, and so on (On direct payment basis). Drive to the lighthouse and different parts of the sea beach after lunch. Later, return to Kolkata by car. The evening is free for recreation. Stay the night at the hotel.
- Day 5
Dropping Dropping The morning is free for packing or other personal matters. After breakfast, check out of the hotel and be dropped off at the airport or rly station. En route, stop at BBD Bagh, Writers Building, GPO, Raj Bhavan, Eden Garden, Akashbani Bhawan, High Court, and other attractions. The tour concludes with a happy return to "The City of Joy" and Spring Valley.
- Accommodation in well appointed A/c room on Twin or Tripple sharing basis in hotels mentioned
- Transfers by A/C or Non-A/C vehicle till end of the Tour
- Breakfast & dinner and Accomodation for 5 Days as per the Itinerary
- All Transfer and Services as per the Itinerary by A/C or Non A/C Car/Bus
- Complimentary use of recreational facilities at Hotel
- All Applicable Taxes (Rent for Cab/Bus, Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax Fuel Exp, Parking, Service and Driver Exp)
- Any Air Fare / Train Fare to/from Ranchi Airport/ Railway Station.
- Permit fees, Entry fees, Camera fees, Porterage, Insurance, Tips & Gratuity
- Any personal expenses, Mineral/soft/hard drinks
- Surcharges applicable during Festival, Peak Season & Special Events
- Any changes in the taxes levied by Govt.
- Extra usage of vehicle, Guide, and anything which is not mentioned in the inclusion
|Cost Per Person||-||-||-||-|
|CHILD PER PAX (5-12 YEARS)||-||-||-||-|
Children below 6 years are complementary in parent’s room without extra bed. (Milk/Food for infant or children below 6 years is chargeable and direct payable at hotel.
Children between 6- 12 Years &Adults (Above 12 yrs.) would Cost extra according to Company’s Policy.
|NOTE: In case False Information (Fake Age) is conveyed to the agency by the customers, the agency possesses full right to extract the fair amount from the customers without any objection from external authorities.|
- No refund of the tour package for delayed arrivals of the members for whatever reasons
- Cancellation before 48 hours of the package will be not charged, after 48 hours 20% of the tour package cost will be charged from the customers.
- On your booking of packages or tour if car or bus booked for rental and being cancelled the charges will not be refunded at any cost.
- 50% of payment will be taken as confirmation for tour package also for Car/Bus rental, either by Bank deposit or cash in hand.
- We are not responsible for any cost arising out of unexpected situations like landslide, road blocks, Bad weather, etc…
- All baggage’s and personal property are clients risk.
- Senior persons or kids or patients are advised to travel with all their pills directed by their doctors.
- To make your journey safe and happy, Alcohol is strictly prohibited.