- Day 1
When you arrive in Cochin, meet our tour agent at the airport or train station for a friendly welcome. He will pick you up at the terminal or train station and take you to Shravanabelagola, which is well-known for the enormous statue of Baghavan Bahubali that is located atop the hill. After there, we'll proceed to Halebid and Belur, two small yet exquisite temples built by the Hoysala dynasty. After that, we will immediately set out for our last destination, which is the town of Chikmagalur in the Indian state of Karnataka. Upon arrival, check into the prearranged lodging and unwind for the evening.
- Day 2
After breakfast, we'll leave Chikmagalur and head to Sringeri. The first math lesson taught by Adi Shankaracharya took place there, which is situated on the banks of the Tunga River. We'll visit the historic temples of Sri Sharadamba and Sri Vidyashankara. After that, we'll make our way to Humcha, Atishaya Kshetra, a location where supernatural things frequently happen. It is one of Lord Parsvanath and Devi Padmavati's most popular pilgrimage sites in India. After Darshan, we'll head to Shimoga. Check into your prearranged lodging when you get to Shimoga, then unwind for the evening.
- Day 3
After breakfast in the morning, we will check out of the hotel in Shimoga and travel back to Cochin. Along the route, we'll make a stop at Sakrebailu Elephant Camp, which is home to several trained elephants. Elephants travel from the surrounding forests to this area to take a bath, eat, and have fun in the Backwaters of the Tunga River. Elephants playing in the water and engaging in other pleasurable activities at the location make for an unforgettable experience. After a delicious lunch at the camp, continue to Cochin. Upon arrival, arrange for a direct transfer to the Cochin airport or train station to catch your flight or train to your next location. The tour and related services have ended.
- Accommodation in well appointed A/c room on Twin or Tripple sharing basis in hotels mentioned
- Transfers by A/C vehicle (cochin Railway Station/Airport )
- Welcome non-alcoholic drink on arrival
- Breakfast & dinner per night of stay
- One Full day sightseeing of Karnataka by A/C CAR / BUS
- Complimentary use of recreational facilities at Hotel
- All Applicable Taxes (Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax Fuel Exp, Service and Driver Exp)
- Any Air Fare / Train Fare to/from cochin Airport/ cochin Rly Stn.
- Permit fees, Entry fees, Camera fees, Porterage, Insurance, Tips & Gratuity
- Any personal expenses, Mineral/soft/hard drinks
- Surcharges applicable during Festival, Peak Season & Special Events
- Any changes in the taxes levied by Govt.
- Extra usage of vehicle, Guide, and anything which is not mentioned in the inclusion
|Cost Per Person||-||-||-||-|
|CHILD PER PAX (5-12 YEARS)||-||-||-||-|
Children below 6 years are complementary in parent’s room without extra bed. (Milk/Food for infant or children below 6 years is chargeable and direct payable at hotel.
Children between 6- 12 Years &Adults (Above 12 yrs.) would Cost extra according to Company’s Policy.
|NOTE: In case False Information (Fake Age) is conveyed to the agency by the customers, the agency possesses full right to extract the fair amount from the customers without any objection from external authorities.|
- No refund of the tour package for delayed arrivals of the members for whatever reasons
- Cancellation before 48 hours of the package will be not charged, after 48 hours 20% of the tour package cost will be charged from the customers.
- On your booking of packages or tour if car or bus booked for rental and being cancelled the charges will not be refunded at any cost.
- 50% of payment will be taken as confirmation for tour package also for Car/Bus rental, either by Bank deposit or cash in hand.
- We are not responsible for any cost arising out of unexpected situations like landslide, road blocks, Bad weather, etc…
- All baggage’s and personal property are clients risk.
- Senior persons or kids or patients are advised to travel with all their pills directed by their doctors.
- To make your journey safe and happy, Alcohol is strictly prohibited.