- Day 1
In order to receive a warm welcome and enjoy a comfortable ride to Mysore, meet our representative at the Chennai airport or train station. Check into the hotel that has already been reserved when you arrive. You have the remaining days to do as you please. In your free time, you can choose between unwinding at your hotel or using the high-tech amenities on site, or you can venture outside and check out the nearby attractions. Get a good night's sleep in a hotel in Mysore.
- Day 2
After breakfast, we'll head out for a short sightseeing tour of Mysore. On our day trip, we'll stop by the Mysore Palace. The Maharaja's Palace, which was constructed in the Indo-Saracenic style with turrets, domes, colonnades, and arches, is a veritable treasure trove of exquisite carvings and artwork from all over the world. Then we'll take a tour of the breathtaking Chamundi Hills. The hills, which are located at a height of about 335 metres, are easily reached by either driving 13 kilometres or ascending the 1,000 steps constructed by the Mysore Maharaja in the 17th century.We'll tour Chamundi Hills' stunning surroundings before heading to Brindavan Gardens. With 150 acres of land, it is one of South India's best gardens. The KR Sagar Dam is where it is situated. The dancing fountains in gardens are one of their most well-liked features. We will travel to Kabini via road later in the afternoon. Once you get there, check into the reserved wildlife retreat and have a leisurely evening.
- Day 3
The morning and afternoon of this day have been reserved for a jungle safari in the national park. To explore the wilds in their natural habitat, we'll start the day a little earlier than usual by going on a morning forest safari. After a wonderful time and memorable experience in the park in the morning, we will head back to the resort for breakfast and some downtime. After eating lunch at the lodge, we'll head out for an afternoon jungle safari to see more wildlife. We'll come across some unfamiliar wild animals and birds and take pictures of them. Later that evening, we'll head back to the resort for a peaceful overnight stay.
- Day 4
In the morning, we'll leave the resort to go on a jeep safari to the national park, where we'll experience an unforgettable wildlife adventure. Later on, we'll go back to the lodge for breakfast. After breakfast, we will depart the Kabini lodge and travel the approximately 160 kilometres to Ooty. When we get there, we'll check into the hotel we've booked. You have the rest of the day to do as you please. In your free time, you can take a leisurely stroll or unwind in the hotel and make use of its first-rate contemporary amenities. Spend the night in a hotel in Ooty.
- Day 5
After breakfast, we'll head out for a short sightseeing tour of Ooty, also known as the "Queen of the Blue Mountains." The stunning Dodabetta Peak, the highest mountain in the Nilgiri Hills at 2,637 metres, will be the highlight of today's day trip. We'll then take a drive to Connor to visit Sims Park. The park, which is one of Coonoor's most well-liked attractions, is situated at an elevation of 1780 metres above mean sea level.After that, we'll go to Lamb Rock, a popular tourist destination in Coonoor that offers views of the Coimbatore plains, tea estates, and coffee fields. It is situated on the slopes of the Nilgiri Hills. After seeing these sights in Coonoor, we'll drive to Kotagiri to see Kodanad View Point and St Catherine Water Falls. We'll later head back to our Ooty hotel for a fantastic evening stay.
- Day 6
You have the day to do as you please. You are free to ask the driver about the other tourist attractions in the city that you can visit on the same day after breakfast today. a night spent at a hotel in Ooty.
- Day 7
After breakfast in the morning, we will check out of the hotel in Ooty and drive to Cochin. When you arrive, check into the hotel that has already been reserved. The remaining day is all yours. You can either relax in your accommodation or organise your own activity during your free time. An overnight stay in a Cochin hotel.
- Day 8
This morning after breakfast, we will check out of the hotel in Cochin and travel the approximate 65 kilometres to Kumarakom. Check into the Lake Resort that you have made reservations for in advance. You have the rest of the day to do as you please. During your free time, you can take advantage of the hotel's high-end amenities or go for a leisurely walk. a one-night stay in a hotel.
- Day 9
After breakfast in the morning, you are free to do whatever you want for the rest of the day. We'll board a lavish houseboat later on in the day and take a lake cruise. Spend the night on the houseboat.
- Day 10
After breakfast, we will depart the houseboat and take a road trip to Kovalam. Enter the resort that has been reserved, then unwind for the evening.
- Day 11
You have the day to do as you please. After breakfast in the hotel, you can leave to explore the picturesque Kovalam and some of its main attractions. Spend a peaceful night at the resort.
- Day 12
This day is once again entirely up to you. You can socialise with locals during your free time and shop at nearby markets. You can enjoy yourself while enjoying some of the local street food. a night's stay at the resort.
- Day 13
On the last day of the excursion, we will check out of the Kovalam resort and travel to Trivandrum after breakfast. Get a direct transfer to the Trivandrum airport or train station when you arrive so you can catch a train or flight to your next location. The tour and related services are finished.
- Accommodation in well appointed A/c room on Twin or Tripple sharing basis in hotels mentioned
- Transfers by A/C vehicle (Kochi Railway Station/Airport )
- Welcome non-alcoholic drink on arrival
- Breakfast & dinner per night of stay
- One Full day sightseeing of Karnataka by A/C CAR / BUS
- Complimentary use of recreational facilities at Hotel
- All Applicable Taxes (Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax Fuel Exp, Service and Driver Exp)
- Any Air Fare / Train Fare to/from Kochi Airport/ Kochi Rly Stn.
- Permit fees, Entry fees, Camera fees, Porterage, Insurance, Tips & Gratuity
- Any personal expenses, Mineral/soft/hard drinks
- Surcharges applicable during Festival, Peak Season & Special Events
- Any changes in the taxes levied by Govt.
- Extra usage of vehicle, Guide, and anything which is not mentioned in the inclusion
|Cost Per Person||-||-||-||-|
|CHILD PER PAX (5-12 YEARS)||-||-||-||-|
Children below 6 years are complementary in parent’s room without extra bed. (Milk/Food for infant or children below 6 years is chargeable and direct payable at hotel.
Children between 6- 12 Years &Adults (Above 12 yrs.) would Cost extra according to Company’s Policy.
|NOTE: In case False Information (Fake Age) is conveyed to the agency by the customers, the agency possesses full right to extract the fair amount from the customers without any objection from external authorities.|
- No refund of the tour package for delayed arrivals of the members for whatever reasons
- Cancellation before 48 hours of the package will be not charged, after 48 hours 20% of the tour package cost will be charged from the customers.
- On your booking of packages or tour if car or bus booked for rental and being cancelled the charges will not be refunded at any cost.
- 50% of payment will be taken as confirmation for tour package also for Car/Bus rental, either by Bank deposit or cash in hand.
- We are not responsible for any cost arising out of unexpected situations like landslide, road blocks, Bad weather, etc…
- All baggage’s and personal property are clients risk.
- Senior persons or kids or patients are advised to travel with all their pills directed by their doctors.
- To make your journey safe and happy, Alcohol is strictly prohibited.