- Day 1
NJP/Bagdogra-Gangtok (125 km/4.5-5 hours) Meet our representative at the NJP Railway Station/Bagdogra Airport and transfer to Gangtok. Check into the hotel upon arrival. In the evening, you can go to the local market or explore the surrounding area (at your own). Overnight stay at a hotel.
- Day 2
Full-day Lake and Baba Mandir Excursion (Nathula Optional, Depend on Permit) Drive to Tsomgo Lake (Alt 12000ft/3600M), a high altitude alpine lake near the Indo-China border, after breakfast. Play in the snow, try a Yak ride, and then continue to the Legendary Baba Harbhajan Singh Mandir. Return to the hotel. Stay the night in a Gangtok hotel. Optional tour to Nathula Pass (14000 ft/4200 M) on the China border can be arranged for Indians only with 30 days notice (except Monday and Tuesday).
- Day 3
Gangtok to Lachung(117 kms / 6-6.5 hrs) Transfer from Gangtok to Lachung (117 km/6.5 hours) after breakfast. Check into the hotel. Evening at leisure to explore the lovely Himalayan village on your own. Overnight stay in Lachung.
- Day 4
Yumesamdong and Lachung Sightseeing are both options (Zero Point, AT EXTRA COST) Breakfast first thing in the morning - After breakfast, drive nearly 26 kilometres to Yumthang, which takes about an hour - Yumthang valley is located at an elevation of nearly 11800 feet, with the river Lachung Chu flowing through the valley. Yumthang is a large valley surrounded by mountains where the tree line ends and the cold desert begins - Yumthang is a large valley surrounded by mountains where the tree line ends and the cold desert begins.
- Day 5
Transfer to Gangtok on After breakfast, depart for Gangtok - On the way, guests can stop between Singhik and Mangan - The return journey is from Lachung - Gangtok is 125 kilometres, 5 - 6 hours - Lunch on the way - If the weather is good and the sky is clear, one can see the Himalayan range with the prominent Khangchendzonga peak - The location on the way offers majestic view of mount Pandim, Back to Gangtok - Stay in Gangtok for the night.
- Day 6
Gangtok to Pelling Departure (132 kilometres / 5 hours) Transfer to Pelling after breakfast. Pelling is well-known for its breathtaking views of Kanchenjunga's snow-capped peaks. Placid Pelling attracts the majority of visitors due to its historical, natural, and cultural significance in the state. At an elevation of 6,800 feet, the Koktang, Kumbhakarna, Rathong, Kabru, Dom, Khangchendzonga, Pandim, Zopuno, Shimbho, Narsing, Siniyalchu, and other peaks can be found. Pelling offers breathtaking views of Mount Khangchendzonga... Check into the hotel upon arrival. Pelling will be our overnight stop.
- Day 7
Sightseeing in Pelling depart for a full-day tour of the Khangchendzonga waterfalls, Sewaro Rock Garden, Rimbi Water Falls & Khachoedpalri Lake, Rabdentse Ruins, Pemayangtse Monastery, and Helipad Ground. Pelling will be our overnight stop.
- Day 8
Pelling to Darjeeling (85 km/3.5-4 hours) After breakfast, check out of the hotel and transfer to Darjeeling, "The Queen of Hills," where you will check into your hotel. In the evening, you can go to the local market or a nearby area on your own... Darjeeling will be our overnight stop.
- Day 9
Early in the morning (at 04.00 a.m.), visit Tiger Hill to watch the spectacular sunrise over Mt. Khangchendzongha (28,208 ft., the world's third highest peak), then return via Ghoom Monastery and Batasia Loop.... After breakfast, visit the Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, the P. N. Zoological Park (closed on Thursdays), Tenzing Rock, the Tibetan Refugee Self-Help Centre, the Tea Garden, the Peace Pagoda, and the Japanese Temple. Darjeeling overnight stay.
- Day 10
Darjeeling Departure + Toy Train ( Optional ) If time allows, you can enjoy the Himalayan Heritage Joy Ride (at an additional cost) this morning. After B/Fast, you will have free time for packing and personal activities. Transfer to Bagdogra airport / Njp Railway station and continue your journey with Spring Valley Holiday Club with fond memories of the North East.
- Accommodation in well appointed A/c room on Twin or Tripple sharing basis in hotels mentioned
- Transfers by A/C or Non-A/C vehicle till end of the Tour
- Breakfast & dinner and Accomodation for 10 Days as per the Itinerary
- All Transfer and Services as per the Itinerary by A/C or Non A/C Car/Bus
- Complimentary use of recreational facilities at Hotel
- All Applicable Taxes (Rent for Cab/Bus, Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax Fuel Exp, Parking, Service and Driver Exp)
- Any Air Fare / Train Fare to/from Ranchi Airport/ Railway Station.
- Permit fees, Entry fees, Camera fees, Porterage, Insurance, Tips & Gratuity
- Any personal expenses, Mineral/soft/hard drinks
- Surcharges applicable during Festival, Peak Season & Special Events
- Any changes in the taxes levied by Govt.
- Extra usage of vehicle, Guide, and anything which is not mentioned in the inclusion
|Cost Per Person||-||-||-||-|
|CHILD PER PAX (5-12 YEARS)||-||-||-||-|
Children below 6 years are complementary in parent’s room without extra bed. (Milk/Food for infant or children below 6 years is chargeable and direct payable at hotel.
Children between 6- 12 Years &Adults (Above 12 yrs.) would Cost extra according to Company’s Policy.
|NOTE: In case False Information (Fake Age) is conveyed to the agency by the customers, the agency possesses full right to extract the fair amount from the customers without any objection from external authorities.|
- No refund of the tour package for delayed arrivals of the members for whatever reasons
- Cancellation before 48 hours of the package will be not charged, after 48 hours 20% of the tour package cost will be charged from the customers.
- On your booking of packages or tour if car or bus booked for rental and being cancelled the charges will not be refunded at any cost.
- 50% of payment will be taken as confirmation for tour package also for Car/Bus rental, either by Bank deposit or cash in hand.
- We are not responsible for any cost arising out of unexpected situations like landslide, road blocks, Bad weather, etc…
- All baggage’s and personal property are clients risk.
- Senior persons or kids or patients are advised to travel with all their pills directed by their doctors.
- To make your journey safe and happy, Alcohol is strictly prohibited.