- Day 1
NJP/Bagdogra/Gangtok Meet our representative at the NJP Railway Station/Bagdogra Airport and transfer to Gangtok. Check into the hotel upon arrival. In the evening, you can go to the local market or explore the surrounding area (on your own). Overnight stay at a hotel.
- Day 2
Gangtok Local Sightseeing After breakfast, proceed for Gangtok local sightseeing including Ganesh Tok, Enchey Monastery, Tashi View Point, Bakthang waterfalls, Nam Nang view point, Flower Show, Directorate of Handicrafts & Handloom, Research Institute of Tibetology, and Do Drul Chorten (Stupa), among other places. Evening free for recreation and shopping (By Own). Stay in Gangtok for the night.
- Day 3
Gangtok – Lachen Breakfast in the early morning - Next, the vehicle will depart for North Sikkim with a permit - Drive to Lachen - Chungthang is nearly 96 kilometers from Gangtok - On the way, stop at Chungthang - Next, drive for 29 kilometers from Chungthang to Lachen - Arrive in Lachung late afternoon / early evening - The region's main attractions are the snow-capped peaks, the Shingbha wildlife sanctuary, Gurudongmar, Thangu, Chopta Valley, and Green Lake. It's almost as if this town is hidden from the outside world - Because of the remoteness and the snowfall/rainfall, the infrastructure is inadequate. – The location is worth seeing - Check into a hotel - Enjoy a welcome tea - Spend the evening strolling or visiting the Lachen Monastery and the Lepcha Village - Staying at a hotel for the night in Lachen.
- Day 4
Visit Gurudongmar Lake and transfer to Lachung Breakfast in the early morning - The route is Lachen - Thangu - Chopta Valley - Gurudongmar lake - Lachen - Drive 55 kilometers from Lachen to a stop at 15000 feet to sign the permit - Drive the rest of the way and visit Gurudongmar Lake - 3 hours - Lachen Chu flows through a valley at an elevation of nearly 15 800 feet. This is a sacred lake and one of the most important places of worship for Buddhists - The Lake freezes during the winter, except for a stretch that remains open even at -20 C. From December to April, the region is generally covered in snow. - The stretch of cold desert until Tibet / China. While returning, stop for lunch at Lachen -
- Day 5
Yumthang Gangtok Visit and Transfer (Optional tour to Zero Point, In Additional Cost) Early morning breakfast - Visit Yumthang (25 kilometers, 2 hours) - A valley at an altitude of 11800 feet through which Lachung Chu flows, which is generally covered with snow from December to April or even more is known as the Valley of Flowers - Guests can spend a few hours at Yumthang - The vast Valley stretches and is a cold desert until Tibet / China - If time allows, return to the hot water spring (optional) - The region is completely covered in snow and Rhododendron forest - Back to hotel for lunch / Packed Lunch - Proceed to Gangtok - Afternoon drive to Gangtok (130 km, 5 hours) - Evening free to stroll around M G Road (own expenses). Overnight stay at Hotel in Gangtok.
- Day 6
Full-day Lake and Baba Mandir Excursion (Nathula Optional, Depend on Permit) Drive to Tsomgo Lake (Alt 12000ft/3600M), a high-altitude alpine lake near the Indo-China border, after breakfast. Play in the snow, try a Yak ride, and then continue to the Legendary Baba Harbhajan Singh Mandir. Return to the hotel. Stay the night in a Gangtok hotel. Optional tour to Nathula Pass (14000 ft/4200 M) on the China border can be arranged for Indians only with 30 days advance notice (except Monday and Tuesday) at an additional cost. Return to your hotel room. Stay in Gangtok for the night. (If Tshango Lake is closed due to a landslide or for any other reason, we will provide alternate sightseeing.)
- Day 7
Departure from Gangtok After breakfast, you will have free time for packing and personal activities before transferring to Bagdogra airport / Njp Railway station and continuing your journey with sweet memories...
- Accommodation in well appointed A/c room on Twin or Tripple sharing basis in hotels mentioned
- Transfers by A/C or Non-A/C vehicle till end of the Tour
- Breakfast & dinner and Accomodation for 6 Days as per the Itinerary
- All Transfer and Services as per the Itinerary by A/C or Non A/C Car/Bus
- Complimentary use of recreational facilities at Hotel
- All Applicable Taxes (Rent for Cab/Bus, Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax Fuel Exp, Parking, Service and Driver Exp)
- Any Air Fare / Train Fare to/from Ranchi Airport/ Railway Station.
- Permit fees, Entry fees, Camera fees, Porterage, Insurance, Tips & Gratuity
- Any personal expenses, Mineral/soft/hard drinks
- Surcharges applicable during Festival, Peak Season & Special Events
- Any changes in the taxes levied by Govt.
- Extra usage of vehicle, Guide, and anything which is not mentioned in the inclusion
|Cost Per Person||-||-||-||-|
|CHILD PER PAX (5-12 YEARS)||-||-||-||-|
Children below 6 years are complementary in parent’s room without extra bed. (Milk/Food for infant or children below 6 years is chargeable and direct payable at hotel.
Children between 6- 12 Years &Adults (Above 12 yrs.) would Cost extra according to Company’s Policy.
|NOTE: In case False Information (Fake Age) is conveyed to the agency by the customers, the agency possesses full right to extract the fair amount from the customers without any objection from external authorities.|
- No refund of the tour package for delayed arrivals of the members for whatever reasons
- Cancellation before 48 hours of the package will be not charged, after 48 hours 20% of the tour package cost will be charged from the customers.
- On your booking of packages or tour if car or bus booked for rental and being cancelled the charges will not be refunded at any cost.
- 50% of payment will be taken as confirmation for tour package also for Car/Bus rental, either by Bank deposit or cash in hand.
- We are not responsible for any cost arising out of unexpected situations like landslide, road blocks, Bad weather, etc…
- All baggage’s and personal property are clients risk.
- Senior persons or kids or patients are advised to travel with all their pills directed by their doctors.
- To make your journey safe and happy, Alcohol is strictly prohibited.