- Day 1
Gangtok / NJP Railway Station Arrival at IXB Airport or NJP Railway Station, then transfer to Gangtok. Check into the hotel upon arrival. You can visit the neighbourhood or local market in the evening (by own). Stay the night in Gangtok.
- Day 2
Trip to the Lake and Baba Mandir for the entire day (Nathula Optional, Depend on Permit) Drive to Tsomgo Lake (Alt 12000ft/3600M), a high altitude alpine lake near the Indo-China Border, after breakfast. Play in the snow, take a yak ride, and then continue to the illustrious Baba Harbhajan Singh Mandir. back to the hotel Hotel stay the night in Gangtok. For Indians only, a voluntary tour to Nathula Pass (14000 ft/4200 M) on the Chinese border may be arranged with 30 days' notice and an additional fee (except on Monday and Tuesday). Go back to the inn. Stay the night in Gangtok. (If Tshango Lake is closed due to a land slide or for any other reason, we will offer alternate sightseeing.)
- Day 3
Gangtok Local Sightseeing After breakfast, depart for a local sightseeing tour of Gangtok. Stops on the itinerary include Ganesh Tok, Enchey Monastery, Tashi View Point, Bakthang Waterfalls, Nam Nang View Point, Flower Show, Directorate of Handicrafts & Handloom, Research Institute of Tibetology, and Do Drul Chorten (Stupa), among others. Free evening for recreation and shopping (By Own). Stay the night in Gangtok.
- Day 4
Kalimpong - Gangtok Check out of the hotel and head toward Kalimpong after breakfast. Arrive and take a nap. You can visit a nearby area or the local market in the evening (at your own). Afternoon at the hotel.
- Day 5
Kalimpong Local Local Kalimpong After breakfast, take a Kalimpong tour. visiting places like Pine View Nursery, Dr. Graham's home, Golf Garden, Durpin Dara Hills, and Mangal Dham. Free time to enjoy the evening. Stay the night in Kalimpong.
- Day 6
Lava-Loleygoan Excursion Excursion to Lava and Loley Goan after breakfast; return to Kalimpong in the evening. Hotel overnight stay.
- Day 7
Darjeeling and Kalimpong Check out of the hotel and head to Darjeeling, "The Queen of Hills," after breakfast. Arrive and take a nap. You can visit a nearby area or the local market in the evening (at your own). Afternoon at the hotel
- Day 8
Darjeeling Sightseeing Visit Tiger Hill in the early morning (at 4:00 am) to see the magnificent sunrise over Mt. Khangchendzongha, the third-highest peak in the world at 28,208 feet. On the way back, stop at Ghoom Monastery and Batasia Loop. Visit Tenzing Rock, the Tibetan Refugee Self-Help Center, the Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, the P. N. Zoological Park (closed on Thursday), the Tea Garden, the Peace Pagoda, and the Japanese Temple after breakfast. Stay the night in Darjeeling.
- Day 9
Pashupati Market and Mirik Day Trip (Indo Nepal Border) After breakfast, depart for Mirik (4,900 feet) to visit the artificial Sumendu Lake, the Indo-Nepal Border, and Pashupati Market (Vehicle for Nepal Border to Pasupati Market at direct payment basis). The Tea Estates & Cardamom Plantations in Mirik are well-known. Return to the hotel in the evening. Stay the night in Darjeeling.
- Day 10
Departure from Darjeeling + Toy Train (Optional) If time permits, you can take the Himalayan Heritage Joy Ride this morning (Ticket by Own). Transfer to Bagdogra airport or Njp railway station after breakfast, then continue your journey while carrying pleasant memories.
- Accommodation in well appointed A/c room on Twin or Tripple sharing basis in hotels mentioned
- Transfers by A/C or Non-A/C vehicle till end of the Tour
- Breakfast & dinner and Accomodation for 6 Days as per the Itinerary
- All Transfer and Services as per the Itinerary by A/C or Non A/C Car/Bus
- Complimentary use of recreational facilities at Hotel
- All Applicable Taxes (Rent for Cab/Bus, Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax Fuel Exp, Parking, Service and Driver Exp)
- Any Air Fare / Train Fare to/from Ranchi Airport/ Railway Station.
- Permit fees, Entry fees, Camera fees, Porterage, Insurance, Tips & Gratuity
- Any personal expenses, Mineral/soft/hard drinks
- Surcharges applicable during Festival, Peak Season & Special Events
- Any changes in the taxes levied by Govt.
- Extra usage of vehicle, Guide, and anything which is not mentioned in the inclusion
|Cost Per Person||-||-||-||-|
|CHILD PER PAX (5-12 YEARS)||-||-||-||-|
Children below 6 years are complementary in parent’s room without extra bed. (Milk/Food for infant or children below 6 years is chargeable and direct payable at hotel.
Children between 6- 12 Years &Adults (Above 12 yrs.) would Cost extra according to Company’s Policy.
|NOTE: In case False Information (Fake Age) is conveyed to the agency by the customers, the agency possesses full right to extract the fair amount from the customers without any objection from external authorities.|
- No refund of the tour package for delayed arrivals of the members for whatever reasons
- Cancellation before 48 hours of the package will be not charged, after 48 hours 20% of the tour package cost will be charged from the customers.
- On your booking of packages or tour if car or bus booked for rental and being cancelled the charges will not be refunded at any cost.
- 50% of payment will be taken as confirmation for tour package also for Car/Bus rental, either by Bank deposit or cash in hand.
- We are not responsible for any cost arising out of unexpected situations like landslide, road blocks, Bad weather, etc…
- All baggage’s and personal property are clients risk.
- Senior persons or kids or patients are advised to travel with all their pills directed by their doctors.
- To make your journey safe and happy, Alcohol is strictly prohibited.