- Day 1
After arrival at the Cochin airport or train station, be greeted warmly by our tour representative who will give you a briefing on the tour and drive you the three and a half hours from Mangalore to Coorg. When we get to Coorg in the evening, we'll check into the hotel and unwind for a while. We will then assemble in the hotel's restaurant for a delicious lunch and a restful night's sleep.
- Day 2
Start a little early and head straight to Mysore. Along the route, we'll make stops at the Channapatna Toys Center, the Ranganathaswamy Temple, and Srirangapatna, the seat of Tipu Sultan. After that, we'll head on over to Mysore. Check into the hotel when you get there, then get ready. Following that, we'll have a tour of Mysore. We will see some of Mysore's most popular tourist destinations throughout our day tour. The first stops on our day trip will be at the Brindavan Gardens, Mysore Palace, and Krishnarajasagar Dam. Later in the evening, we'll head back to the motel for a peaceful overnight stay.
- Day 3
We will proceed to the Golden Temple, which is close to Kushalnagar in the Coorg region, after breakfast. It is one of the biggest Tibetan monasteries in India, where visitors can learn in-depth information about Tibetan religion and culture. After touring the amazing temple, go back to the hotel for a comfortable evening stay.
- Day 4
On the last day of our trip, we'll eat breakfast before leaving the hotel and heading back to Cochin. Get a ride to the airport or railway station when you arrive so you can catch a train or a flight to your next location. Services and the tour come to an end.
- Accommodation in well appointed A/c room on Twin or Tripple sharing basis in hotels mentioned
- Transfers by A/C vehicle (Cochin Railway Station/Airport )
- Welcome non-alcoholic drink on arrival
- Breakfast & dinner per night of stay
- One Full day sightseeing of Coorg by A/C CAR / BUS
- Complimentary use of recreational facilities at Hotel
- All Applicable Taxes (Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax Fuel Exp, Service and Driver Exp)
- Any Air Fare / Train Fare to/from Cochin Airport/ Cochin Rly Stn.
- Permit fees, Entry fees, Camera fees, Porterage, Insurance, Tips & Gratuity
- Any personal expenses, Mineral/soft/hard drinks
- Surcharges applicable during Festival, Peak Season & Special Events
- Any changes in the taxes levied by Govt.
- Extra usage of vehicle, Guide, and anything which is not mentioned in the inclusion
|Cost Per Person||-||-||-||-|
|CHILD PER PAX (5-12 YEARS)||-||-||-||-|
Children below 6 years are complementary in parent’s room without extra bed. (Milk/Food for infant or children below 6 years is chargeable and direct payable at hotel.
Children between 6- 12 Years &Adults (Above 12 yrs.) would Cost extra according to Company’s Policy.
|NOTE: In case False Information (Fake Age) is conveyed to the agency by the customers, the agency possesses full right to extract the fair amount from the customers without any objection from external authorities.|
- No refund of the tour package for delayed arrivals of the members for whatever reasons
- Cancellation before 48 hours of the package will be not charged, after 48 hours 20% of the tour package cost will be charged from the customers.
- On your booking of packages or tour if car or bus booked for rental and being cancelled the charges will not be refunded at any cost.
- 50% of payment will be taken as confirmation for tour package also for Car/Bus rental, either by Bank deposit or cash in hand.
- We are not responsible for any cost arising out of unexpected situations like landslide, road blocks, Bad weather, etc…
- All baggage’s and personal property are clients risk.
- Senior persons or kids or patients are advised to travel with all their pills directed by their doctors.
- To make your journey safe and happy, Alcohol is strictly prohibited.