- Day 1
When you arrive in Cochin, our representative will be there to greet you at the train or airport. After that, our representative will drive you the five-hour distance to Coorg. When we get to Coorg, we will check into the hotel. You have the evening to do as you choose. During your free time, you can unwind in your room's ample space or make use of the hotel's upscale amenities. a one-night stay in a hotel.
- Day 2
We'll leave for a local sightseeing tour of Bangalore after breakfast. On our day tour, we'll see some of the most notable attractions in the city and have an unforgettable experience. On our day trip to Bangalore, we'll visit Vidhan Sabha, Lal Bagh Botanical Garden, a government structure with Neo-Dravidian architecture, Tipu's Palace, Bangalore Palace, and other locations. Later in the evening, we'll go back to the hotel to spend the night.
- Day 3
We will check out of the hotel after breakfast, and it will take around two and a half hours to drive to Kabini. Upon arrival, check into the hotel you had already reserved. After that, be ready to see Kabini's top sights, including the Rameswara Temple, Irpu Falls, Nagarhole National Park, Kabini River, and Kabini Dam. For a full day of sightseeing in Kabini, you can visit most of the city's tourist attractions. After spending the day exploring these places, we'll head back to our hotel in the late afternoon for a restful overnight stay.
- Day 4
After breakfast, we will travel to a tribal community to learn about their way of life. We will talk to the locals when we arrive in the area to learn more about their culture and way of life. After lunch with villagers, we will embark on an Elephant Jungle Safari to experience the region's true natural splendor. We'll head back to the hotel later that evening for a restful overnight stay.
- Day 5
On the last day of our journey, we will eat breakfast before leaving the hotel to head back to Cochin. After you arrive, get a direct transfer to the airport or train station to catch your flight or train to your next location. The tour and related services have ended
- Accommodation in well appointed A/c room on Twin or Tripple sharing basis in hotels mentioned
- Transfers by A/C vehicle (Cochin Railway Station/Airport )
- Welcome non-alcoholic drink on arrival
- Breakfast & dinner per night of stay
- One Full day sightseeing of Coorg Kabini by A/C CAR / BUS
- Complimentary use of recreational facilities at Hotel
- All Applicable Taxes (Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax Fuel Exp, Service and Driver Exp)
- Any Air Fare / Train Fare to/from Cochin Airport/ Cochin Rly Stn.
- Permit fees, Entry fees, Camera fees, Porterage, Insurance, Tips & Gratuity
- Any personal expenses, Mineral/soft/hard drinks
- Surcharges applicable during Festival, Peak Season & Special Events
- Any changes in the taxes levied by Govt.
- Extra usage of vehicle, Guide, and anything which is not mentioned in the inclusion
|Cost Per Person||-||-||-||-|
|CHILD PER PAX (5-12 YEARS)||-||-||-||-|
Children below 6 years are complementary in parent’s room without extra bed. (Milk/Food for infant or children below 6 years is chargeable and direct payable at hotel.
Children between 6- 12 Years &Adults (Above 12 yrs.) would Cost extra according to Company’s Policy.
|NOTE: In case False Information (Fake Age) is conveyed to the agency by the customers, the agency possesses full right to extract the fair amount from the customers without any objection from external authorities.|
- No refund of the tour package for delayed arrivals of the members for whatever reasons
- Cancellation before 48 hours of the package will be not charged, after 48 hours 20% of the tour package cost will be charged from the customers.
- On your booking of packages or tour if car or bus booked for rental and being cancelled the charges will not be refunded at any cost.
- 50% of payment will be taken as confirmation for tour package also for Car/Bus rental, either by Bank deposit or cash in hand.
- We are not responsible for any cost arising out of unexpected situations like landslide, road blocks, Bad weather, etc…
- All baggage’s and personal property are clients risk.
- Senior persons or kids or patients are advised to travel with all their pills directed by their doctors.
- To make your journey safe and happy, Alcohol is strictly prohibited.