- Day 1
Meet our representative at the Chennai airport or train station when you arrive early in the morning; he or she will welcome you and then drive you to the Sringeri hotel that you have already reserved. We'll make a stop in Belur along the way to visit Chennakeshava Temple, one of the most well-known temples in the city. The temple's Hoysala architecture is well-known. After exploring this beautiful temple, we will proceed to Hiremagalur, which is close to Chikmagalur and famous for its Kodandarama Temple. In this shrine, Lord Rama, Lakshman, and Goddess Sita are honoured. We will leave the temple after receiving darshan and proceed to Sringeri, our final stop. Check into the hotel you've already reserved when you get there, then leave to see Sringeri's two most well-known temples.
- Day 2
After breakfast, we will set out to visit the well-known temples close to Sringeri. Kigga will be the first stop on our day trip. Rishya Shringeshwara Temple is located in the small temple village of Kigga, which is 9 kilometres away. After that, we'll proceed to Hariharapura, a well-known shrine in the Koppa Taluk. The Adi Shankaracharya Sharada Lakshmi Narasimha Peeta, a Goddess Sharadamba Mutt on the Tunga River's bank, is one of Hariharapura's top attractions. We'll then proceed to Shakatapuram, a sacred location on the Tunga River's bank. There is a 600-year-old mutt known as "Shri Vidya Peetam" on the Tunga River's bank. After seeing these, we'll return to our hotel in Sringeri for a relaxing night.
- Day 3
After breakfast this morning, we will check out of the hotel in Sringeri and travel by road to Balehonnur. On the banks of the Bhadra River, in the Chikmagalur district, is the small city of Balehonnur. There is the Sri Rambhapuri Mutt, one of Karnataka state's oldest temples. After exploring this small, endearing city, we will eat lunch before continuing on to Horanadu. A charming village with a lot of natural beauty and vegetation is called Horanadu, and it is situated on the banks of the Bhadra River in the Chikmaglur district. An important tourist destination nearby is the Annapoorneshwari Temple. When you get there, check into the prearranged lodging and unwind for a while. Later that evening, we'll go to the Annapoorneshwari Temple to pray and enjoy the restful sleep.
- Day 4
We will eat breakfast and check out of the hotel on the last day of our trip before heading to Chennai. On the way, we'll make a stop in Kalasa to visit the Kalaseshwara Temple. We'll also check out the magnificent Hoysala-style temples in Belavadi and Halebid. We'll then continue travelling toward Chennai after that. Plan a direct transfer to the Chennai airport or train station when you arrive so you can catch a flight or a train to your next location. The tour and related services are finished.
- Accommodation in well appointed A/c room on Twin or Tripple sharing basis in hotels mentioned
- Transfers by A/C vehicle (cochin Railway Station/Airport )
- Welcome non-alcoholic drink on arrival
- Breakfast & dinner per night of stay
- One Full day sightseeing of bangalore by A/C CAR / BUS
- Complimentary use of recreational facilities at Hotel
- All Applicable Taxes (Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax Fuel Exp, Service and Driver Exp)
- Any Air Fare / Train Fare to/from Cochin Airport/ Cochin Rly Stn.
- Permit fees, Entry fees, Camera fees, Porterage, Insurance, Tips & Gratuity
- Any personal expenses, Mineral/soft/hard drinks
- Surcharges applicable during Festival, Peak Season & Special Events
- Any changes in the taxes levied by Govt.
- Extra usage of vehicle, Guide, and anything which is not mentioned in the inclusion
|Cost Per Person||-||-||-||-|
|CHILD PER PAX (5-12 YEARS)||-||-||-||-|
Children below 6 years are complementary in parent’s room without extra bed. (Milk/Food for infant or children below 6 years is chargeable and direct payable at hotel.
Children between 6- 12 Years &Adults (Above 12 yrs.) would Cost extra according to Company’s Policy.
|NOTE: In case False Information (Fake Age) is conveyed to the agency by the customers, the agency possesses full right to extract the fair amount from the customers without any objection from external authorities.|
- No refund of the tour package for delayed arrivals of the members for whatever reasons
- Cancellation before 48 hours of the package will be not charged, after 48 hours 20% of the tour package cost will be charged from the customers.
- On your booking of packages or tour if car or bus booked for rental and being cancelled the charges will not be refunded at any cost.
- 50% of payment will be taken as confirmation for tour package also for Car/Bus rental, either by Bank deposit or cash in hand.
- We are not responsible for any cost arising out of unexpected situations like landslide, road blocks, Bad weather, etc…
- All baggage’s and personal property are clients risk.
- Senior persons or kids or patients are advised to travel with all their pills directed by their doctors.
- To make your journey safe and happy, Alcohol is strictly prohibited.