- Day 1
When you arrive at Bangalore's airport or train station, meet our agent for a friendly welcome and a smooth transfer to your pre-arranged hotel. Breakfast is served in the hotel's on-site restaurant after check-in. After that, take a tour of Bangalore's neighbourhood attractions. As part of our day trip, we will stop at the following locations: Cubbon Park, Visvesvaraya Technological Museum, ISKCON Temple, Tipu's Palace, Lalbagh Botanical Garden, Gavi Gangadhareshwara Temple, Bull Temple at Basavanagudi, Lalbagh Botanical Garden, Vidhana Soudha (only outside view). We'll go shopping on Commercial Street later in the evening. a hotel stay in Bangalore for the night.
- Day 2
Finish breakfast in the morning, we'll check out of the hotel in Bangalore and drive to Hospet. We'll stop in Chitradurga along the way to see the famed Chitradurga Fort. This fort is made up of seven concentric defence walls with numerous corridors, stores for grains and oil, a citadel, mosque, old temples, and water reservoirs by the region's dynastic rulers between the 10th and 18th centuries. We'll eat lunch after exploring the fort and then continue on our way to Hospet. When we arrive, we'll check into the hotel we've already reserved and relax for the night.
- Day 3
We will travel to Hampi, which is about 13 kilometres from Hospet, today after a delicious breakfast. We will go to some of Hampi's most well-known tourist destinations, such as the Sister Stones, Vijaya Vittala Temple (Stone Chariot), Lakshmi Narasimha, Underground Temple, Elephant Stables, Lotus Mahal, Palace Area, Queen's Bath, and Mahanavami. Other places we'll stop by include the Kadale Kalu Ganesha, Hazara Rama Temple, Badavi Linga, Virupaksha Temple, We'll spend some quality time at the Tungabhadra Dam Garden and Musical Fountain later that evening. We'll then return to the hotel for a sound night's sleep after that.
- Day 4
After breakfast, we'll travel by road for a day trip to Anegundi and Kishkindha. On the northern bank of the Tungabhadra River is the charming village of Anegundi. When we arrive, among other well-known tourist attractions, we will see Pampa Sarovara, Aramane (a destroyed palace), Ranganatha Temple, Navabrindavan, Kamal Mahal, and Huchappayana Matha Temple. After that, we'll have lunch and travel to Kishkindha, the fabled home of Vali's younger brother, Vanara King Sugriva. He ruled over this place with the aid of his aide, Hanuman. Due to its historical and religious significance, this place has gained widespread recognition. The evening is free for personal activities like shopping. After that, we'll head back to the Hospet hotel for a restful.
- Day 5
On the final day of our tour, we will have breakfast and check out of the hotel in Hospet before travelling to Bangalore. Take a direct taxi from Banaglore to the airport or train station to board a train or flight to your next location. The tour and related services are finished.
- Accommodation in well appointed A/c room on Twin or Tripple sharing basis in hotels mentioned
- Transfers by A/C vehicle (Cochin Railway Station/Airport )
- Welcome non-alcoholic drink on arrival
- Breakfast & dinner per night of stay
- One Ful day sightseeing of Bangalore by A/C CAR / BUS
- Complimentary use of recreational facilities at Hotel
- All Applicable Taxes (Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax Fuel Exp, Service and Driver Exp)
- Any Air Fare / Train Fare to/from Cochin Airport/ Cochin Rly Stn.
- Permit fees, Entry fees, Camera fees, Porterage, Insurance, Tips & Gratuity
- Any personal expenses, Mineral/soft/hard drinks
- Surcharges applicable during Festival, Peak Season & Special Events
- Any changes in the taxes levied by Govt.
- Extra usage of vehicle, Guide, and anything which is not mentioned in the inclusion
|Cost Per Person||-||-||-||-|
|CHILD PER PAX (5-12 YEARS)||-||-||-||-|
Children below 6 years are complementary in parent’s room without extra bed. (Milk/Food for infant or children below 6 years is chargeable and direct payable at hotel.
Children between 6- 12 Years &Adults (Above 12 yrs.) would Cost extra according to Company’s Policy.
|NOTE: In case False Information (Fake Age) is conveyed to the agency by the customers, the agency possesses full right to extract the fair amount from the customers without any objection from external authorities.|
- No refund of the tour package for delayed arrivals of the members for whatever reasons
- Cancellation before 48 hours of the package will be not charged, after 48 hours 20% of the tour package cost will be charged from the customers.
- On your booking of packages or tour if car or bus booked for rental and being cancelled the charges will not be refunded at any cost.
- 50% of payment will be taken as confirmation for tour package also for Car/Bus rental, either by Bank deposit or cash in hand.
- We are not responsible for any cost arising out of unexpected situations like landslide, road blocks, Bad weather, etc…
- All baggage’s and personal property are clients risk.
- Senior persons or kids or patients are advised to travel with all their pills directed by their doctors.
- To make your journey safe and happy, Alcohol is strictly prohibited.