- Day 1
This route spans five nights and six days, and it includes stops in Nagarhole, Bangalore, Srirangapatna, and Mysore. Highlights of the trip include a stop in Srirangapatna, Tipu Sultan's capital, a tour of Mysore's city center, a safari in Nagarhole National Park, a trip to Cauvery Fishing Camp, and guided tours of Coonoor's Botanical Gardens and tea gardens. It's a great tour since you can take in nature, culture, and magnificent old buildings all in one day.
- Day 2
We'll travel to Mysore, also referred to as the "city of palaces," following breakfast. We'll stop in Srirangapatna, Tipu Sultan's capital, on the way. When you get to Mysore, check into the accommodation you had already reserved. After that, we'll visit Mysore's bustling flower and vegetable markets as well as the Maharaja's Palace, also known as the Amba Vilas Palace, Chamundi Hill, and its Nandi Temple. and then arrive at the hotel in the evening to spend the night.
- Day 3&4
Following breakfast, we'll travel to the Nagarhole National Park. Nagarhole, also known as Rajiv Gandhi National Park, is home to tigers, lions, leopards, and other species. Check into your previously allocated jungle retreat and unwind for a while. After that, we'll embark on a nighttime elephant or jeep safari in the park. Instead of going on a safari, you might travel to the Cauvery Fishing Camp, which is 85 miles from Mysore. In the evening, return to the hotel for a restful overnight stay.
- Day 5
Following breakfast today, we will check out of the rainforest resort and travel to Coonoor via Ooty. After arriving, check into the hotel, then leave to explore Coonoor's surroundings. After seeing the region's actual natural beauty, we'll head back to the hotel for a stress-free night
- Day 6
On the last day of our journey, we will eat breakfast before leaving the hotel in Coonoor and heading to Cochin. Upon arrival, you will be transferred right away to the airport or train station so you may catch a flight or ride a train to your next location. The tour and related services have ended.
- Accommodation in well appointed A/c room on Twin or Tripple sharing basis in hotels mentioned
- Transfers by A/C vehicle (Cochin Railway Station/Airport )
- Welcome non-alcoholic drink on arrival
- Breakfast & dinner per night of stay
- One Full day sightseeing of Bangalore by A/C CAR / BUS
- Complimentary use of recreational facilities at Hotel
- All Applicable Taxes (Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax Fuel Exp, Service and Driver Exp)
- Any Air Fare / Train Fare to/from Cochin Airport/ Cochin Rly Stn.
- Permit fees, Entry fees, Camera fees, Porterage, Insurance, Tips & Gratuity
- Any personal expenses, Mineral/soft/hard drinks
- Surcharges applicable during Festival, Peak Season & Special Events
- Any changes in the taxes levied by Govt.
- Extra usage of vehicle, Guide, and anything which is not mentioned in the inclusion
|Cost Per Person||-||-||-||-|
|CHILD PER PAX (5-12 YEARS)||-||-||-||-|
Children below 6 years are complementary in parent’s room without extra bed. (Milk/Food for infant or children below 6 years is chargeable and direct payable at hotel.
Children between 6- 12 Years &Adults (Above 12 yrs.) would Cost extra according to Company’s Policy.
|NOTE: In case False Information (Fake Age) is conveyed to the agency by the customers, the agency possesses full right to extract the fair amount from the customers without any objection from external authorities.|
- No refund of the tour package for delayed arrivals of the members for whatever reasons
- Cancellation before 48 hours of the package will be not charged, after 48 hours 20% of the tour package cost will be charged from the customers.
- On your booking of packages or tour if car or bus booked for rental and being cancelled the charges will not be refunded at any cost.
- 50% of payment will be taken as confirmation for tour package also for Car/Bus rental, either by Bank deposit or cash in hand.
- We are not responsible for any cost arising out of unexpected situations like landslide, road blocks, Bad weather, etc…
- All baggage’s and personal property are clients risk.
- Senior persons or kids or patients are advised to travel with all their pills directed by their doctors.
- To make your journey safe and happy, Alcohol is strictly prohibited.