- Day 1
Meet our representative at the Cochin airport or train station; they will welcome you and drive you to the Bangalore hotel that you have reserved. Arrive at the hotel, then get ready for a Bangalore sightseeing tour. We will leave our accommodation in Bangalore in the morning and drive to Mysore. We'll stop in Srirangapatnam along the way, which is known for its stunning monuments. We'll continue driving to Mysore after that. Check into the hotel you've already reserved when you get there, then get ready to take a local sightseeing tour of Mysore. Later in the evening, we'll visit the Chamundeshwari Temple, Mysore Zoo, Brindavan Gardens, Golden Royal Elephant, Mysore Palace, and Durbar Hall. Enjoy a staycation.
- Day 2
We will check out of the hotel and head to Coorg after breakfast. When you get there, check into the prearranged lodging and unwind for a while. Take a leisurely stroll through the stunning surroundings later in the evening. Before retiring for the evening to your lodging, savour a delicious dinner.
- Day 3
After breakfast, we'll head out for a local sightseeing tour in Coorg. On our day trip, we'll explore the major tourist attractions of the city and have a blast. We'll visit places like Gaddige Raja's Tomb, Madikeri Fort, Abbey Falls, and Nalknad Palace. We'll head back to the hotel later that evening for dinner and a sound night's sleep.
- Day 4
After breakfast this morning, we'll drive to Wayanad. Enter the hotel that has already been reserved and take some time to relax. After that, go to Banasura Sagar Dam, Edakkal Cave, Chembra Peak, Kuruva Dweep, and Meenmutty Fall, which are all significant Wayanad attractions. We will return to the hotel for dinner and an overnight stay after exploring these locations.
- Day 5
We'll travel to Cochin after breakfast in the morning. Check into your reserved lodging when you arrive. Before starting a local sightseeing tour of Cochin, take some time to rest. During our daytime tour, we'll visit St. Francis Church, the Jewish Synagogue, and the Dutch Palace. In the evening, we'll take a boat ride through the charming port city of Cochin. Spend a pleasant night in a hotel in Cochin.
- Day 6
We'll have an early brunch this morning to kick off our day a little earlier. We'll then stroll leisurely to the Cochin Fish and Spice Market after that. You have the rest of the day to do as you please. After a wonderful meal, spend the night in the hotel.
- Day 7
Today after breakfast, we'll travel to Kumarakom. Check into the houseboat that has already been reserved for a luxurious overnight sail through Kerala's backwaters. Taking this lengthy, customary boat trip will give you a chance to see a Keralan village in relative peace. Make the most of an overnight cruise.
- Day 8
After completing our boat trip by midday, we will be picked up from the Alleppey end point by a vehicle. Following that, we'll embark on a local sightseeing tour of Alleppey, where we'll see some of the most well-known attractions there, such as Karumadi, Pandavan Rock, Krishnapuram Palace, and the lovely Alleppey beach. Later that evening, we'll have dinner and spend the night at the Kumarakom hotel.
- Day 9
To visit the Kumarakom bird sanctuary, which is a bird watcher's paradise, we'll start our day a little earlier this time. We'll explore the sanctuary early in the morning, then head back to the hotel for breakfast. The Bay Island Driftwood Museum, which houses a sizable collection of fine driftwood pieces with high artistic value created using cutting-edge modern art techniques, will be our next stop after that. After dinner, we'll head back to the hotel where we'll spend the night in Kumarakom.
- Day 10
Following breakfast, we'll head out for a narrated walking tour of the spice villages that dot Periyar. You will gain extensive knowledge on the use of spices in the preparation of delectable seafood during this tour. After exploring the area and learning more about the species, we'll check into a hotel in Periyar for a relaxing night.
- Day 11
After breakfast, we'll set out for the Periyar Wildlife Tiger Reserve where we'll take a morning jeep safari that's great for spotting wildlife in the woods. We'll take a boat ride on Periyar Lake later that evening. We'll then head back to our hotel for a peaceful night's sleep after that.
- Day 12
After eating our morning breakfast, we will check out of the hotel in Periyar and travel to Munnar. Check into the hotel you've already reserved when you get there, then unwind for a while. After that, we'll head out to see the Rajamala Hills. We'll return to the hotel to spend a restful night there.
- Day 13
After breakfast in the morning, we will depart for a day trip of Munnar's local attractions. Throughout our day trip, we'll stop at a number of well-known tourist hotspots, including Blossom Park, Atukkad Waterfalls, and Pothamedu View Point. The critically endangered Nilgiri Tahr can be seen in Eravikulam National Park, which is another reason we're going there. Return to the hotel later in the evening to spend the night.
- Day 14
On the final day of our trip, we will leave Munnar and head back to Cochin Airport. Take a direct taxi to the airport from Cochin when you get there in order to catch a flight there and then to your next location. The tour and related services are finished.
- Accommodation in well appointed A/c room on Twin or Tripple sharing basis in hotels mentioned
- Transfers by A/C vehicle (Cochin Railway Station/Airport )
- Welcome non-alcoholic drink on arrival
- Breakfast & dinner per night of stay
- One Full day sightseeing of Karnataka by A/C CAR / BUS
- Complimentary use of recreational facilities at Hotel
- All Applicable Taxes (Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax Fuel Exp, Service and Driver Exp)
- Any Air Fare / Train Fare to/from Cochin Airport/ Cochin Rly Stn.
- Permit fees, Entry fees, Camera fees, Porterage, Insurance, Tips & Gratuity
- Any personal expenses, Mineral/soft/hard drinks
- Surcharges applicable during Festival, Peak Season & Special Events
- Any changes in the taxes levied by Govt.
- Extra usage of vehicle, Guide, and anything which is not mentioned in the inclusion
|Cost Per Person||-||-||-||-|
|CHILD PER PAX (5-12 YEARS)||-||-||-||-|
Children below 6 years are complementary in parent’s room without extra bed. (Milk/Food for infant or children below 6 years is chargeable and direct payable at hotel.
Children between 6- 12 Years &Adults (Above 12 yrs.) would Cost extra according to Company’s Policy.
|NOTE: In case False Information (Fake Age) is conveyed to the agency by the customers, the agency possesses full right to extract the fair amount from the customers without any objection from external authorities.|
- No refund of the tour package for delayed arrivals of the members for whatever reasons
- Cancellation before 48 hours of the package will be not charged, after 48 hours 20% of the tour package cost will be charged from the customers.
- On your booking of packages or tour if car or bus booked for rental and being cancelled the charges will not be refunded at any cost.
- 50% of payment will be taken as confirmation for tour package also for Car/Bus rental, either by Bank deposit or cash in hand.
- We are not responsible for any cost arising out of unexpected situations like landslide, road blocks, Bad weather, etc…
- All baggage’s and personal property are clients risk.
- Senior persons or kids or patients are advised to travel with all their pills directed by their doctors.
- To make your journey safe and happy, Alcohol is strictly prohibited.