- Day 1
Meet our representative when you arrive at the Chennai airport or train station; they will welcome you and drive you to Mysore, where your hotel is already booked. We'll make a pit stop in Somnathpura along the way to see the renowned Chennakesava Temple, which was constructed in 1268 CE by Soma, a general serving under Hoysala king Narasimha III. We'll continue driving to Mysore after that. Once you get there, check into the hotel and have a good night's sleep.
- Day 2
After breakfast, we will check out of the hotel in Mysore and travel to Hassan. We'll make pit stops along the way to visit the historic temples in Halebid and Belur, which are renowned for their Hoysala architecture. Our final destination for the day is Hassan, so we'll move on after that. Check into the hotel you've already reserved when you get there, then unwind for the evening.
- Day 3
On the final day, after breakfast, we will check out of the hotel in Hassan and head back to Bangalore. Along the way, we'll make a stop in Kaidala to explore its historic temples. After touring the region, we'll carry on to Chennai. Take a direct transfer from your place of arrival to the Chennai airport or train station to catch a flight or a train to your next location. The tour and related services are finished.
- Accommodation in well appointed A/c room on Twin or Tripple sharing basis in hotels mentioned
- Transfers by A/C vehicle (Cochin Railway Station/Airport )
- Welcome non-alcoholic drink on arrival
- Breakfast & dinner per night of stay
- One Full day sightseeing of Bangalore by A/C CAR / BUS
- Complimentary use of recreational facilities at Hotel
- All Applicable Taxes (Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax Fuel Exp, Service and Driver Exp)
- Any Air Fare / Train Fare to/from Cochin Airport/ Cochin Rly Stn.
- Permit fees, Entry fees, Camera fees, Porterage, Insurance, Tips & Gratuity
- Any personal expenses, Mineral/soft/hard drinks
- Surcharges applicable during Festival, Peak Season & Special Events
- Any changes in the taxes levied by Govt.
- Extra usage of vehicle, Guide, and anything which is not mentioned in the inclusion
|Cost Per Person||-||-||-||-|
|CHILD PER PAX (5-12 YEARS)||-||-||-||-|
Children below 6 years are complementary in parent’s room without extra bed. (Milk/Food for infant or children below 6 years is chargeable and direct payable at hotel.
Children between 6- 12 Years &Adults (Above 12 yrs.) would Cost extra according to Company’s Policy.
|NOTE: In case False Information (Fake Age) is conveyed to the agency by the customers, the agency possesses full right to extract the fair amount from the customers without any objection from external authorities.|
- No refund of the tour package for delayed arrivals of the members for whatever reasons
- Cancellation before 48 hours of the package will be not charged, after 48 hours 20% of the tour package cost will be charged from the customers.
- On your booking of packages or tour if car or bus booked for rental and being cancelled the charges will not be refunded at any cost.
- 50% of payment will be taken as confirmation for tour package also for Car/Bus rental, either by Bank deposit or cash in hand.
- We are not responsible for any cost arising out of unexpected situations like landslide, road blocks, Bad weather, etc…
- All baggage’s and personal property are clients risk.
- Senior persons or kids or patients are advised to travel with all their pills directed by their doctors.
- To make your journey safe and happy, Alcohol is strictly prohibited.