- Day 1
Port Blair arrival and a half-day local stay When you arrive in Port Blair, our escorts will meet you at the airport and take you to your first hotel, where you will check in and finish your lunch and refreshments. After that, we'll take you on a tour of the historic cellular jail, where a light and sound show will be presented. (The history and migration to these archipelagos revolve around this monumental architecture.) After finishing the tour, there will be a brief interval during which you can watch the light and sound show, which tells the tale of the jail using light and sound.
- Day 2
Diglipur/Maya Bunder to Port Blair Road trip to Baratang in the morning. Through Jarawa Passage, the journey involves navigating creeks and the Andaman Islands' dense forest. Arrive at Baratang Island and take a tour of Katbat Bay, the Mud Volcano, and the Limestone Cave. Stay the night in Rangat, Diglipur, or Maya Bunder.
- Day 3
Visit Ross Island for the day Visit Ross & Smith Island, a long sandbar with a lovely sea beach, Kalipur Beach, Ramnagar Beach, North Andaman, and Karmatag Beach in Mayabunder in the morning. Stay the night in Rangat, Diglipur, or Maya Bunder.
- Day 4
Local Sightseeing Following breakfast, you will sig Fourth day local sightseeing Visit Sabari, North Passage Island, Glitter Island, and Red Island after breakfast (Rangat). Stay the night in Rangat.
- Day 5
Rangat To Havelock Island Arrival at Havelock Island by inter-island ferry in the early morning, followed by a visit to Radha Nagar Sea Beach, one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. Stay the night on Havelock Island.
- Day 6
Sightseeing in the Area (Elephant Beach) After breakfast, go sightseeing at Havelock Island's Elephenta Sea Beach (Hatitappu). Stay the night on Havelock Island. sightseeing trips to Red Island, Glitter Island, North Passage Island, and Sabari (Rangat). Stay the night in Rangat.
- Day 7
Neli Island to Havelock Island After boarding the inter-island ferry from Havelock Island to Neil Island in the morning, passengers can go sightseeing in Bharatpur and Lakshmanpur Sea Beach. Stay the night on Neil Island.
- Day 8
Back in Port Blair After leaving Havelock Island, return to Port Blair and check into your hotel.
- Day 9
The Chatham Saw Mill one of the biggest and oldest mills, is included in a trip for a city tour. It is situated on a small island that is connected to Port Blair by a bridge. The National Memorial's Cellular Jail was a silent observer of the tortures inflicted on the freedom fighter. Samudrika: On display are a good number of shells, corals, and a few species of colourful fish that can be found in these islands. Anthropological Museum: In this museum, the lifestyle of the Paleolithic I people is portrayed. Additionally, it contains models of indigenous peoples' tools. Species of marine life unique to the islands and found in the Indo-Pacific Ocean and the Bay of Bengal are displayed at the Fisheries Museum.
- Day 10
Departure from Port Blair on Early check-out from the hotel at 8:00 a.m., prompt transfer to the airport, and then continue your journey with Sweet Memories of Andaman and Spring Valley Holiday Club...
- Accommodation in well appointed A/c room on Twin or Tripple sharing basis in hotels mentioned
- Transfers by A/C or Non-A/C vehicle till end of the Tour
- Breakfast & dinner and Accomodation for 10 Days as per the Itinerary
- All Transfer and Services as per the Itinerary by A/C or Non A/C Car/Bus
- Complimentary use of recreational facilities at Hotel
- All Applicable Taxes (Rent for Cab/Bus, Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax Fuel Exp, Parking, Service and Driver Exp)
- Any Air Fare / Train Fare to/from Ranchi Airport/ Railway Station.
- Permit fees, Entry fees, Camera fees, Porterage, Insurance, Tips & Gratuity
- Any personal expenses, Mineral/soft/hard drinks
- Surcharges applicable during Festival, Peak Season & Special Events
- Any changes in the taxes levied by Govt.
- Extra usage of vehicle, Guide, and anything which is not mentioned in the inclusion
|Cost Per Person||-||-||-||-|
|CHILD PER PAX (5-12 YEARS)||-||-||-||-|
Children below 6 years are complementary in parent’s room without extra bed. (Milk/Food for infant or children below 6 years is chargeable and direct payable at hotel.
Children between 6- 12 Years &Adults (Above 12 yrs.) would Cost extra according to Company’s Policy.
|NOTE: In case False Information (Fake Age) is conveyed to the agency by the customers, the agency possesses full right to extract the fair amount from the customers without any objection from external authorities.|
- No refund of the tour package for delayed arrivals of the members for whatever reasons
- Cancellation before 48 hours of the package will be not charged, after 48 hours 20% of the tour package cost will be charged from the customers.
- On your booking of packages or tour if car or bus booked for rental and being cancelled the charges will not be refunded at any cost.
- 50% of payment will be taken as confirmation for tour package also for Car/Bus rental, either by Bank deposit or cash in hand.
- We are not responsible for any cost arising out of unexpected situations like landslide, road blocks, Bad weather, etc…
- All baggage’s and personal property are clients risk.
- Senior persons or kids or patients are advised to travel with all their pills directed by their doctors.
- To make your journey safe and happy, Alcohol is strictly prohibited.