- Day 1
Arrival at Kolkata Arrival in Kolkata Welcome to Kolkata, "The City of Joy." Our representative will meet you at the airport or train station and transfer you to your hotel. Check into the hotel for refreshments upon arrival. Then begin a city tour of Kolkata, including stops at BBD Bagh, Writers Building, GPO, Raj Bhavan, Eden Garden, Akashbani Bhawan, and the High Court. Evenings are free for recreation or shopping at the local market (at your own). The night will be spent in Kolkata.
- Day 2
Kolkata Half day Local Sight Seeing & dropping Kolkata Local Sightseeing and Dropping for Half a Day After breakfast, begin your city tour of Kolkata by driving past BBD Bagh, Writers Building, GPO, Raj Bhavan, Eden Garden, Akashbani Bhawan, High Court, and other attractions before arriving at Howrah Station. Overnight train journey.
- Day 3
NJP/ Bagdogra – Gangtok NJP/Bagdogra/Gangtok Meet our representative at the NJP Railway Station/Bagdogra Airport and transfer to Gangtok. Check into the hotel upon arrival. In the evening, you can go to the local market or explore the surrounding area (at your own). Overnight stay at a hotel.
- Day 4
Full day Lake & Baba Mandir Excursion Trip, (Nathula Optional, Depend on Permit) Full-day Lake and Baba Mandir Excursion (Nathula Optional, Depend on Permit) Drive to Tsomgo Lake (Alt 12000ft/3600M), a high altitude alpine lake near the Indo-China border, after breakfast. Play in the snow, try a Yak ride, and then continue to the Legendary Baba Harbhajan Singh Mandir. Return to the hotel. Stay the night in a Gangtok hotel. Optional tour to Nathula Pass (14000 ft/4200 M) on the China border can be arranged for Indians only with 30 days advance notice (except Monday and Tuesday) at an additional cost. Return to your hotel room. Stay in Gangtok for the night. (If Tshango Lake is closed due to a land slide or for any other reason, we will provide alternate sightseeing.)
- Day 5
Gangtok Local Sightseeing Gangtok Local Sightseeing After breakfast, proceed to Gangtok local Sightseeing Ganesh Tok,Enchey Monastery,Tashi View Point,Bakthang waterfalls, Nam Nang view point,Flower Show, Directorate of Handicrafts & Handloom, Research Institute of Tibetology & Do Drul Chorten (Stupa), etc. Evening free for recreation and shopping (By Own). Stay in Gangtok for the night.
- Day 6
Gangtok - Darjeeling Darjeeling - Gangtok Transfer to Darjeeling, "The Queen of Hills," after breakfast. Register at the hotel. In the evening, you are free to explore the local market or the surrounding area on your own. Darjeeling will be our overnight stop.
- Day 7
Darjeeling Sightseeing & Drop at Kolkata Sightseeing and drop-off in Kolkata Visit Tiger Hill early in the morning (at 04.00 am) to watch the spectacular sunrise over Mt. Khangchendzongha (28,208 ft., the world's third highest peak), then return via Ghoom Monastery and Batasia Loop. After breakfast, check out and visit the Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, P. N. Zoological Park (closed on Thursdays), Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Refugee Self-help Centre, Tea Garden, Peace Pagoda, Japanese Temple, and transfer to Njp Railway Station to continue your journey to Kolkata. Overnight in the train.
- Day 8
Kolkata Local Sightseeing & drop at Railway Station Local sightseeing in Kolkata and drop-off at the railway station Welcome to Kolkata, The City of Joy, and proceed for local sightseeing, visiting Town Hall, Indian Museum, St. Paul Cathedral, Victoria Memorial, and Mother House, among other places, before dropping you off at the railway station for your onward journey and wishing you a happy return with sweet memories.
- Accommodation in well appointed A/c room on Twin or Tripple sharing basis in hotels mentioned
- Transfers by A/C or Non-A/C vehicle till end of the Tour
- Breakfast & dinner and Accomodation for 5 Days as per the Itinerary
- All Transfer and Services as per the Itinerary by A/C or Non A/C Car/Bus
- Complimentary use of recreational facilities at Hotel
- All Applicable Taxes (Rent for Cab/Bus, Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax Fuel Exp, Parking, Service and Driver Exp)
- Any Air Fare / Train Fare to/from Ranchi Airport/ Railway Station.
- Permit fees, Entry fees, Camera fees, Porterage, Insurance, Tips & Gratuity
- Any personal expenses, Mineral/soft/hard drinks
- Surcharges applicable during Festival, Peak Season & Special Events
- Any changes in the taxes levied by Govt.
- Extra usage of vehicle, Guide, and anything which is not mentioned in the inclusion
|Cost Per Person||-||-||-||-|
|CHILD PER PAX (5-12 YEARS)||-||-||-||-|
Children below 6 years are complementary in parent’s room without extra bed. (Milk/Food for infant or children below 6 years is chargeable and direct payable at hotel.
Children between 6- 12 Years &Adults (Above 12 yrs.) would Cost extra according to Company’s Policy.
|NOTE: In case False Information (Fake Age) is conveyed to the agency by the customers, the agency possesses full right to extract the fair amount from the customers without any objection from external authorities.|
- No refund of the tour package for delayed arrivals of the members for whatever reasons
- Cancellation before 48 hours of the package will be not charged, after 48 hours 20% of the tour package cost will be charged from the customers.
- On your booking of packages or tour if car or bus booked for rental and being cancelled the charges will not be refunded at any cost.
- 50% of payment will be taken as confirmation for tour package also for Car/Bus rental, either by Bank deposit or cash in hand.
- We are not responsible for any cost arising out of unexpected situations like landslide, road blocks, Bad weather, etc…
- All baggage’s and personal property are clients risk.
- Senior persons or kids or patients are advised to travel with all their pills directed by their doctors.
- To make your journey safe and happy, Alcohol is strictly prohibited.