- Day 1
Mumbai to Lonavala: Pick up from as requested by the customer and drive there. Once there, check into the hotel. Explore Duke's Nose, Bhushi Dam, Shivling Point, Bhairavnath Temple, Bhaje Caves & Buddhist Heritage, and Visapur Fort after that. evening return to hotel. A night's stay.
- Day 2
After breakfast, leave the hotel and travel from Lonavala to Mahabaleshwar via Panchgani. Visit the Parsi Point, Tabale Land, Sydney Point, and Malas Factory while travelling through Panchgani. Hotel check-in upon arrival. Day's remainder at Lesuire. A night's stay.
- Day 3
After breakfast, drive to Mahabaleshwar and Pratapgadh Fort : to see the Afzalkhan Tomb, Bhavani Mata Temple, Pratapgadh Garden, Shivaji Maharaj Garden, and Pratapgadh Fort. Visit Aurther Seat Point, Window Point, Tiger Point, Hunting Point, Malcum Point, Echo Point, and the Castle after noon.
- Day 4
Mahabaleshwar to Mumbai: After breakfast, drive to visit Old Mahabaleshwar, including Kates Point, Echo Point, Needle Hole Point, Panchganga Temple, and Lord Shiva Temple. Check out of the hotel then drive to Mumbai to be dropped off.
- Pick up & Drop by Cab
- Accommodation for 03 Nights in 01Room (Twin Sharing)
- Non Alcoholic (Tea/coffee/Juice) Welcome Drink on Arrival in Hotel
- MAP Meal Plan – 3 Morning Tea, Breakfasts & 3 Dinners
- Transfers & Sightseeing by Cab as per the itinerary
- All Applicable Taxes (Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax Fuel Exp, Service and Driver Exp)
- Any Air or train fare, Monument fee / Camera fee
- Cost does not include any other thing apart from the itinerary inclusions
- Transportation as per itinerary only (not available at disposal)
- Surcharges applicable during Festival, Peak Season & Special Events
- Any changes in the taxes levied by Govt.
- For Heater requirement directly contact to the hotelier
|Cost Per Person||-||-||-||-|
|CHILD PER PAX (5-12 YEARS)||-||-||-||-|
Children below 6 years are complementary in parent’s room without extra bed. (Milk/Food for infant or children below 6 years is chargeable and direct payable at hotel.
Children between 6- 12 Years &Adults (Above 12 yrs.) would Cost extra according to Company’s Policy.
|NOTE: In case False Information (Fake Age) is conveyed to the agency by the customers, the agency possesses full right to extract the fair amount from the customers without any objection from external authorities.|
- No refund of the tour package for delayed arrivals of the members for whatever reasons
- Cancellation before 48 hours of the package will be not charged, after 48 hours 20% of the tour package cost will be charged from the customers.
- On your booking of packages or tour if car or bus booked for rental and being cancelled the charges will not be refunded at any cost.
- 50% of payment will be taken as confirmation for tour package also for Car/Bus rental, either by Bank deposit or cash in hand.
- We are not responsible for any cost arising out of unexpected situations like landslide, road blocks, Bad weather, etc…
- All baggage’s and personal property are clients risk.
- Senior persons or kids or patients are advised to travel with all their pills directed by their doctors.
- To make your journey safe and happy, Alcohol is strictly prohibited.