- Day 1
Pick up From Mumbai : Depart Mumbai and travel via Trimabakeshwar to Shirdi. Shirdi's Darshan in the evening Travel from Trimbakeshwar to Shirdi. Shirdi is one of the most popular pilgrimage destinations in India due to the Shirdi Saibaba Temple, and Trimbakeshwar is one of the 12 Jyotirlinga Temples of Lord Shiva in India. Shirdi's evening darshan. (Distance travelled: 300 km).
- Day 2
Travel to Nanded : Traveling to Nanded involves stopping at the Aundha Nagnath Temple and Grieshneshwar. visit to the Hazur Sahib Gurdwara in the evening. via Grishneshwar and the Aundha Nagnath Temple, travel to Nanded (TotalTravel 400 kms - 7.5 hours). One of Lord Shiva's 12 Jyotirlinga Temples is composed of the Grishneshwar and Aundha Nagnath Temples. visit to the Hazur Sahib Gurdwara in the evening.
- Day 3
Travel to Ahmednagar : Travel to Ahmednagar via Shani Shinganapur and the Parli Baidyanath Temple. By way of the Parli Vaijnath Temple, reach Ahmednagar (390 kms - 7.5 hours). Visit Shani Shinganapur and Parli Baidyanath temples along the way (also known as Parli Vaijnath temple; many consider it to be one of the 12 Jyotirlinga temples).
- Day 4
Departure : Travel to Bhimashankar prior to departure. Travel 180 km (4.5 hours) to Bhimashankar to see the Jyotirlinga Temple. Leave for Pune (240 km) or Mumbai (100 kms).
- Pick up & Drop by Cab
- Accommodation for 03 Nights in 01Room (Twin Sharing)
- Non Alcoholic (Tea/coffee/Juice) Welcome Drink on Arrival in Hotel
- MAP Meal Plan – 3 Morning Tea, Breakfasts & 3 Dinners
- Transfers & Sightseeing by Cab as per the itinerary
- All Applicable Taxes (Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax Fuel Exp, Service and Driver Exp)
- Any Air or train fare, Monument fee / Camera fee
- Cost does not include any other thing apart from the itinerary inclusions
- Transportation as per itinerary only (not available at disposal)
- Surcharges applicable during Festival, Peak Season & Special Events
- Any changes in the taxes levied by Govt.
- For Heater requirement directly contact to the hotelier
|Cost Per Person||-||-||-||-|
|CHILD PER PAX (5-12 YEARS)||-||-||-||-|
Children below 6 years are complementary in parent’s room without extra bed. (Milk/Food for infant or children below 6 years is chargeable and direct payable at hotel.
Children between 6- 12 Years &Adults (Above 12 yrs.) would Cost extra according to Company’s Policy.
|NOTE: In case False Information (Fake Age) is conveyed to the agency by the customers, the agency possesses full right to extract the fair amount from the customers without any objection from external authorities.|
- No refund of the tour package for delayed arrivals of the members for whatever reasons
- Cancellation before 48 hours of the package will be not charged, after 48 hours 20% of the tour package cost will be charged from the customers.
- On your booking of packages or tour if car or bus booked for rental and being cancelled the charges will not be refunded at any cost.
- 50% of payment will be taken as confirmation for tour package also for Car/Bus rental, either by Bank deposit or cash in hand.
- We are not responsible for any cost arising out of unexpected situations like landslide, road blocks, Bad weather, etc…
- All baggage’s and personal property are clients risk.
- Senior persons or kids or patients are advised to travel with all their pills directed by their doctors.
- To make your journey safe and happy, Alcohol is strictly prohibited.