- Day 1
Pickup From Mumbai : Travel To Shirdi En Route Take a trip to the Trimbakeshwar Temple, Anjaneri, and Panchvati region. reaching Nashik. In addition to being an industrial town, Nashik is a well-known pilgrimage site because of its proximity to Trimbakeshwar, one of Lord Shiva's 12 Jyotirlinga temples, as well as other temples and caves with historical significance from the Ramayana. the Darshan of Trymbakeshwar Temple. Take a brief detour to visit Anjaneri, thought to be the birthplace of Lord Hahuman, on the way back. Visit Sita Gunfa and Naroshankar Temple by the Godavari River in the Panchvati area in the afternoon. After that, go to Kalaram Temple and Pandav Caves (Buddhist Caves) (Ancient Temple).
- Day 2
Proceed to Shirdi : Travel to Shirdi, passing through the Shani Shinganapur Temple Visit Shirdi, a renowned pilgrimage and one of India's most popular temples (90 km from Nashik; 2 hours). Take the Shani Shinganapur route to get to Shirdi rather than the straight road (A renowned Lord Shani Temple and requires 70 kms detour from Shirdi Nashik Route). Darshan in the evening at Shirdi Saibaba Temple.
- Day 3
Departure: Depart for your next destination.Check out of the hotel and start driving back to your hometown. as convenient for the customer, and drop the customer off in Mumbai.
- Pick up & Drop by Cab
- Accommodation for 02 Nights in 01Room (Twin Sharing)
- Non Alcoholic (Tea/coffee/Juice) Welcome Drink on Arrival in Hotel
- MAP Meal Plan – 2 Morning Tea, Breakfasts & 2 Dinners
- Transfers & Sightseeing by Cab as per the itinerary
- All Applicable Taxes (Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax Fuel Exp, Service and Driver Exp)
- Any Air or train fare, Monument fee / Camera fee
- Cost does not include any other thing apart from the itinerary inclusions
- Transportation as per itinerary only (not available at disposal)
- Surcharges applicable during Festival, Peak Season & Special Events
- Any changes in the taxes levied by Govt.
- For Heater requirement directly contact to the hotelier
|Cost Per Person||-||-||-||-|
|CHILD PER PAX (5-12 YEARS)||-||-||-||-|
Children below 6 years are complementary in parent’s room without extra bed. (Milk/Food for infant or children below 6 years is chargeable and direct payable at hotel.
Children between 6- 12 Years &Adults (Above 12 yrs.) would Cost extra according to Company’s Policy.
|NOTE: In case False Information (Fake Age) is conveyed to the agency by the customers, the agency possesses full right to extract the fair amount from the customers without any objection from external authorities.|
- No refund of the tour package for delayed arrivals of the members for whatever reasons
- Cancellation before 48 hours of the package will be not charged, after 48 hours 20% of the tour package cost will be charged from the customers.
- On your booking of packages or tour if car or bus booked for rental and being cancelled the charges will not be refunded at any cost.
- 50% of payment will be taken as confirmation for tour package also for Car/Bus rental, either by Bank deposit or cash in hand.
- We are not responsible for any cost arising out of unexpected situations like landslide, road blocks, Bad weather, etc…
- All baggage’s and personal property are clients risk.
- Senior persons or kids or patients are advised to travel with all their pills directed by their doctors.
- To make your journey safe and happy, Alcohol is strictly prohibited.