- Day 1
Travel to Shirdi : Trimbakeshwar to Shirdi Travel from Trymbakeshwar to Shirdi. One of Lord Shiva's 12 Jyotirlinga Temples is located in Trimbakeshwar. Arrive in the late afternoon or evening in Shirdi. One of India's most revered temples, Shirdi Saibaba Temple, is located in Shirdi. On weekends, darshan can take three to four hours. Darshan reservations online are advised). 300 km in total driving distance.
- Day 2
Travel to Ellora : The trip to Ellora includes stops at the Grishneshwar Temple and the Shani Shinganapur Temple. Travel 100 kilometers (2.5 hours) to Ellora to see Grishneshwar Temple, one of Lord Shiva's 12 Jyotirlinga Temples, and then continue to Shani Shinganapur Temple (A renowned Lord Shanipilgrimage in India). Arrive in Ahmednagar by evening to spend the night. 320 km is the total driving distance.
- Day 3
Departure : Visit Bhimashankar before leaving on the third day. visit Bhimashankar (100 km - 2.5 hours). One of Lord Shiva's 12 Jyotirlinga Temples can be found in Bhimashankar. Leave for Pune (240 km) or Mumbai (100 km). 320 km is the total driving distance.
- Pick up & Drop by Cab
- Accommodation for 02 Nights in 01Room (Twin Sharing)
- Non Alcoholic (Tea/coffee/Juice) Welcome Drink on Arrival in Hotel
- MAP Meal Plan – 2 Morning Tea, Breakfasts & 2 Dinners
- Transfers & Sightseeing by Cab as per the itinerary
- All Applicable Taxes (Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax Fuel Exp, Service and Driver Exp)
- Any Air or train fare, Monument fee / Camera fee
- Cost does not include any other thing apart from the itinerary inclusions
- Transportation as per itinerary only (not available at disposal)
- Surcharges applicable during Festival, Peak Season & Special Events
- Any changes in the taxes levied by Govt.
- For Heater requirement directly contact to the hotelier
|Cost Per Person||-||-||-||-|
|CHILD PER PAX (5-12 YEARS)||-||-||-||-|
Children below 6 years are complementary in parent’s room without extra bed. (Milk/Food for infant or children below 6 years is chargeable and direct payable at hotel.
Children between 6- 12 Years &Adults (Above 12 yrs.) would Cost extra according to Company’s Policy.
|NOTE: In case False Information (Fake Age) is conveyed to the agency by the customers, the agency possesses full right to extract the fair amount from the customers without any objection from external authorities.|
- No refund of the tour package for delayed arrivals of the members for whatever reasons
- Cancellation before 48 hours of the package will be not charged, after 48 hours 20% of the tour package cost will be charged from the customers.
- On your booking of packages or tour if car or bus booked for rental and being cancelled the charges will not be refunded at any cost.
- 50% of payment will be taken as confirmation for tour package also for Car/Bus rental, either by Bank deposit or cash in hand.
- We are not responsible for any cost arising out of unexpected situations like landslide, road blocks, Bad weather, etc…
- All baggage’s and personal property are clients risk.
- Senior persons or kids or patients are advised to travel with all their pills directed by their doctors.
- To make your journey safe and happy, Alcohol is strictly prohibited.