- Day 1
DELHI - MANALI (570 KMS/ 12-14 HRS): Transfer from Delhi to Manali in the evening by Volvo bus OR private car. In the Bus for the Night
- Day 2
ARRIVAL IN MANALI+ LOCAL CITY TOUR (3 - 4 HOURS): When you arrive in Manali, you will be met and transferred to your hotel. After breakfast, go on a local sightseeing tour that includes Hadimba Devi Temple, Manu Temple, Vashishth Temple, and Monasteries. The evening is free for you to spend in the Mall. In Manali, spend the night.
- Day 3
MANALI- SOLANG VALLEY-UP TO SNOW POINT (ROHTANG PASS): Visit Kothi Gorge, Gulaba, Marhi, and Rohtang Pass after breakfast (In case the road is closed you will visit up to Snow Point). At Solang Nallah, you can go paragliding or horseback riding.
- Day 4
KULLU-NAGGAR CASTLE - ART GALLERY MANALI After breakfast today, check out of your hotel and drive to Shimla. Visit Manikaran en route. Check into your hotel upon arrival in Shimla. Shimla has an overnight stay.
- Day 5
MANALI-SHIMLA (280 km/7-8 hours) Today, after breakfast, you will travel to Kufri to see the Green Valley, Mini Zoo, White Flower Hall, Helipad, Bhimakali Temple, and Indira Gandhi Tourist Park. You have the evening free to explore Mall Road, Ridge, Church, and Lakker Bazar on your own. Shimla, overnight
- Day 6
SHIMLA - KUFRI + SHIMLA - LOCAL Today, after breakfast, check out of the hotel and travel to Mashobra and Naldhera. Later in the evening, board your bus or car for the return trip.
- Pick up & Drop by Cab
- Accommodation for 05 Nights in 01Room (Twin Sharing)
- Non Alcoholic (Tea/coffee/Juice) Welcome Drink on Arrival in Hotel
- MAP Meal Plan – 5 Morning Tea, Breakfasts & 5 Dinners
- Transfers & Sightseeing by Cab as per the itinerary
- All Applicable Taxes (Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax Fuel Exp, Service and Driver Exp)
- Any Air or train fare, Monument fee / Camera fee
- Cost does not include any other thing apart from the itinerary inclusions
- Transportation as per itinerary only (not available at disposal)
- Surcharges applicable during Festival, Peak Season & Special Events
- Any changes in the taxes levied by Govt.
- For Heater requirement directly contact to the hotelier
|Cost Per Person||-||-||-||-|
|CHILD PER PAX (5-12 YEARS)||-||-||-||-|
Children below 6 years are complementary in parent’s room without extra bed. (Milk/Food for infant or children below 6 years is chargeable and direct payable at hotel.
Children between 6- 12 Years &Adults (Above 12 yrs.) would Cost extra according to Company’s Policy.
|NOTE: In case False Information (Fake Age) is conveyed to the agency by the customers, the agency possesses full right to extract the fair amount from the customers without any objection from external authorities.|
- No refund of the tour package for delayed arrivals of the members for whatever reasons
- Cancellation before 48 hours of the package will be not charged, after 48 hours 20% of the tour package cost will be charged from the customers.
- On your booking of packages or tour if car or bus booked for rental and being cancelled the charges will not be refunded at any cost.
- 50% of payment will be taken as confirmation for tour package also for Car/Bus rental, either by Bank deposit or cash in hand.
- We are not responsible for any cost arising out of unexpected situations like landslide, road blocks, Bad weather, etc…
- All baggage’s and personal property are clients risk.
- Senior persons or kids or patients are advised to travel with all their pills directed by their doctors.
- To make your journey safe and happy, Alcohol is strictly prohibited.