- Day 1
Arrival at Jodhpur Arrival in Jodhpur Sightseeing of the Mahrangarh Fort-Museum with a panoramic view of the city, the Jaswant Thada (Royal Cenotaphs), the Umaid Bhawan Palace, the Mandore Garden in the evening, and the Clock Tower - Local Bazaar free for shopping.
- Day 2
Jodhpur - Ranakpur -Kumbalgarh Ranakpur, Jodhpur, and Kumbagarh Following an early breakfast departure from Jodhpur, the medieval city was propelled through a time rift into the twenty-first century. Visit Ranakpur by Enroot. The Jain Temples built here in the 15th century are made of pure white marble and support 80 dooms with 1,444 stunning pillars that are each uniquely carved. Later, travel to Kumbalgarh and spend the night there before visiting a village in the countryside.
- Day 3
Kumbalgarh - Udaipur Kumbalgarh to Udaipur After breakfast, depart for Udaipur, one of India's most romantic destinations, where the Aravali hills form a backdrop to the lakeside city. Register at your hotel. Visit City Palace, Fateh Sagar Lake, and Jagdish Mandir later in the day. Return to the hotel to spend the night.
- Day 4
Udaipur Visit the palaces, mansions, Havelis, museums, and temples in this magnificent city within walking distance later that day after breakfast. The lake is always in view, offering a glimpse of paradise. Finish off your day with a boat ride around the lake at sunset or choose a short ride to Jag Mandir. Return to your hotel for an overnight stay.
- Day 5
Udaipur After breakfast, depart from the hotel and be driven to the airport or train station for your upcoming trip. We wish you a happy return filled with wonderful memories.
- Accommodation in well appointed A/c room on Twin or Tripple sharing basis in hotels mentioned
- Transfers by A/C or Non-A/C vehicle till end of the Tour
- Breakfast & dinner and Accomodation for 5 Days as per the Itinerary
- All Transfer and Services as per the Itinerary by A/C or Non A/C Car/Bus
- Complimentary use of recreational facilities at Hotel
- All Applicable Taxes (Rent for Cab/Bus, Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax Fuel Exp, Parking, Service and Driver Exp)
- Any Air Fare / Train Fare to/from Ranchi Airport/ Railway Station.
- Permit fees, Entry fees, Camera fees, Porterage, Insurance, Tips & Gratuity
- Any personal expenses, Mineral/soft/hard drinks
- Surcharges applicable during Festival, Peak Season & Special Events
- Any changes in the taxes levied by Govt.
- Extra usage of vehicle, Guide, and anything which is not mentioned in the inclusion
|Cost Per Person||-||-||-||-|
|CHILD PER PAX (5-12 YEARS)||-||-||-||-|
Children below 6 years are complementary in parent’s room without extra bed. (Milk/Food for infant or children below 6 years is chargeable and direct payable at hotel.
Children between 6- 12 Years &Adults (Above 12 yrs.) would Cost extra according to Company’s Policy.
|NOTE: In case False Information (Fake Age) is conveyed to the agency by the customers, the agency possesses full right to extract the fair amount from the customers without any objection from external authorities.|
- No refund of the tour package for delayed arrivals of the members for whatever reasons
- Cancellation before 48 hours of the package will be not charged, after 48 hours 20% of the tour package cost will be charged from the customers.
- On your booking of packages or tour if car or bus booked for rental and being cancelled the charges will not be refunded at any cost.
- 50% of payment will be taken as confirmation for tour package also for Car/Bus rental, either by Bank deposit or cash in hand.
- We are not responsible for any cost arising out of unexpected situations like landslide, road blocks, Bad weather, etc…
- All baggage’s and personal property are clients risk.
- Senior persons or kids or patients are advised to travel with all their pills directed by their doctors.
- To make your journey safe and happy, Alcohol is strictly prohibited.