- Day 1
Upon arrival at the Bhubaneswar airport or railway station, travel to Kendarapara, stopping en route to visit the Lingaraj Temple (dedicated to Harihara, a combination of Lord Shiv and Vishnu, this temple was built in the 11th century by JajatiKeshari, a Somavanshi king), and then unwind. Afterwards, local activities in the palace. Attend dinner and spend the night at Aul Palace.
- Day 2
Drive to a full-day excursion in the lap of nature at Bhitarkanika after breakfast. This journey will bring you close to nature and its exquisite works of art. Enjoy boat rides, visits to various creeks where you can spot crocodiles, a bird sanctuary, a hike to an ancient king's hunting tower, a lotus pond, a variety of jungle animals, and a museum at Khola (the entrance to Bhitarkanika National Park). After that, return to Aul Palace and spend the night there.
- Day 3
After breakfast, check out of the palace, and drive to Mayurbhanj while stopping at the Lalitigiri (archaeological site of a Buddhist Monastery from the 4th to the 8th Cen AD) with Monastery parts and numerous votive Stupa, all different Buddhist sculptors, with a Chaita hall and a Huge stupa from which caskets of Buddha's relic are available) site.The largest Buddhist monastery that we are aware of, Ratnagiri, flourished between the fourth and the fourteenth centuries AD with the majority of its sculptors belonging to the Vajrayanic sect, hundreds of votive and brick stupa, and a vast monastery. Visit Udaygiri later; it is a sizable Buddhist monastery that is still being excavated. then register at Belgadia Palace. Attend dinner and spend the night at Belgadia Palace.
- Day 4
After breakfast, depart the palace and travel to Cuttack, stopping along the way at the temples of Baleswar Remuna Khirachora Sakhigopal, Emami Jagannath, and Pancha Lingaswar. Once in Cuttack, check into the Kali Dalijoda Palace. Take dinner and spend the night in Cuttack.
- Day 5
After breakfast, depart from the palace, drive to Dhenkanal, stop at the Saptasaja and Dhabaleswar Temples en route, and check into the Dhenkanal Royal Palace before spending the night there.
- Day 6
After breakfast, depart from the palace and visit Joranda Matha and the Kapilash Temple before checking into the Gajlaxmi Palace and spending the night in Dhenkanal.
- Day 7
After breakfast, check out of the hotel and be dropped off at the airport or train station in Bhubaneswar for your next destination while carrying wonderful memories of Odisha.
- Accommodation in well appointed A/c room on Twin or Tripple sharing basis in hotels mentioned
- Transfers by A/C vehicle (Cochin Railway Station/Airport )
- Welcome non-alcoholic drink on arrival
- Breakfast & dinner per night of stay
- One Full day sightseeing of Oidsha by A/C CAR / BUS
- Complimentary use of recreational facilities at Hotel
- All Applicable Taxes (Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax Fuel Exp, Service and Driver Exp)
- Any Air Fare / Train Fare to/from Cochin Airport/ Cochin Rly Stn.
- Permit fees, Entry fees, Camera fees, Porterage, Insurance, Tips & Gratuity
- Any personal expenses, Mineral/soft/hard drinks
- Surcharges applicable during Festival, Peak Season & Special Events
- Any changes in the taxes levied by Govt.
- Extra usage of vehicle, Guide, and anything which is not mentioned in the inclusion
|Cost Per Person||-||-||-||-|
|CHILD PER PAX (5-12 YEARS)||-||-||-||-|
Children below 6 years are complementary in parent’s room without extra bed. (Milk/Food for infant or children below 6 years is chargeable and direct payable at hotel.
Children between 6- 12 Years &Adults (Above 12 yrs.) would Cost extra according to Company’s Policy.
|NOTE: In case False Information (Fake Age) is conveyed to the agency by the customers, the agency possesses full right to extract the fair amount from the customers without any objection from external authorities.|
- No refund of the tour package for delayed arrivals of the members for whatever reasons
- Cancellation before 48 hours of the package will be not charged, after 48 hours 20% of the tour package cost will be charged from the customers.
- On your booking of packages or tour if car or bus booked for rental and being cancelled the charges will not be refunded at any cost.
- 50% of payment will be taken as confirmation for tour package also for Car/Bus rental, either by Bank deposit or cash in hand.
- We are not responsible for any cost arising out of unexpected situations like landslide, road blocks, Bad weather, etc…
- All baggage’s and personal property are clients risk.
- Senior persons or kids or patients are advised to travel with all their pills directed by their doctors.
- To make your journey safe and happy, Alcohol is strictly prohibited.