- Day 1
Upon arrival at Bhubaneswar Airport/Railway Station, visit Lingaraj Temple (dedicated to Harihara, a combination of Lord Shiv and Vishnu; this temple was built in the 11th century by Jajati Keshari, a Somavanshi king), Mukteswar Temple (known as the "Gem Of Odisha Architecture"), Kedar Gouri Temple, and Rajarani Temple (its main attractions are the intricate.
- Day 2
Drive to Balasore and visit the mystic Khirachora Gopinath Temple (a temple dedicated to Lord Krishna) after breakfast. The name of the temple comes from the legend that revered Saint Madhavendra Puri, while visiting the temple, fell in love with the kheer (sweetened milk) served to the Lord and felt compelled to try it, but because he was a saint, he forgave himself. In the temple priest's dream, Lord Krishna made an appearance and revealed that he had hidden a pot of kheer and had given the command to serve it to Saint Madhavendra Puri, one of his most devoted followers. The temple became known as KshirachoraGopinath (the lord who stole the kheer), after which you will drive to Jajpur and visit the Jajpur Maa Biraja Devi Temple before returning to Bhubaneswar hotel & overnight stay at Bhubaneswar.
- Day 3
After breakfast, travel to Nayagarh and stop at the Kantilo Nilamadhab Temple (Kantilo is a beautiful riverside town known for the temple of Lord Nilamadhaba, perched atop two hills surrounded by lush forests.) Lord Nilamadhaba holds a prominent place in the worship of Lord Jagannath. Afterwards, head back to Bhubaneswar and visit the ISKCON Temple, the Khandagiri and Udayagiri caves, which were created by Mahamegha Vahana Aira Kharabela out of old rock.
- Day 4
After breakfast, check out of the hotel and drive to Puri, stopping along the way to visit the Allarnath Temple, a popular pilgrimage site for devotees of Lord Krishna. Check into the hotel and unwind. Afterwards, enjoy the golden sea beach before returning to your hotel and spending the night in Puri. The next day, visit the world-famous Jagannath Temple, one of the four dhams, which was built in the 12th century.
- Day 5
After breakfast, depart for Konark. En route, stop at Ramchandi Temple, Chandrabhaga Beach (a cultural and traditional landmark of Orissa known for its lengthy stretch of golden sand bordered by casuarinas), Sun Temple (built by King Narasimhadeo in the 13th century and known as "Black Pagoda"), and Sun Temple. Finally, return to Puri and stop at Gundicha Temple and Loknath Temple.
- Day 6
After breakfast, check out of the hotel and drive to Bhubaneswar, stopping along the way at Sakhigopal Temple, Pipilli (Applique work village), Dhaulagiri (one of the most well-known Buddhist sites in India), Ram Temple, and Ekamra Haat. You will then be dropped off at Bhubaneswar Airport or Railway Station for your onward flight.
- Accommodation in well appointed A/c room on Twin or Tripple sharing basis in hotels mentioned
- Transfers by A/C vehicle (Cochin Railway Station/Airport )
- Welcome non-alcoholic drink on arrival
- Breakfast & dinner per night of stay
- One Full day sightseeing of Oidsha by A/C CAR / BUS
- Complimentary use of recreational facilities at Hotel
- All Applicable Taxes (Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax Fuel Exp, Service and Driver Exp)
- Any Air Fare / Train Fare to/from Cochin Airport/ Cochin Rly Stn.
- Permit fees, Entry fees, Camera fees, Porterage, Insurance, Tips & Gratuity
- Any personal expenses, Mineral/soft/hard drinks
- Surcharges applicable during Festival, Peak Season & Special Events
- Any changes in the taxes levied by Govt.
- Extra usage of vehicle, Guide, and anything which is not mentioned in the inclusion
|Cost Per Person||-||-||-||-|
|CHILD PER PAX (5-12 YEARS)||-||-||-||-|
Children below 6 years are complementary in parent’s room without extra bed. (Milk/Food for infant or children below 6 years is chargeable and direct payable at hotel.
Children between 6- 12 Years &Adults (Above 12 yrs.) would Cost extra according to Company’s Policy.
|NOTE: In case False Information (Fake Age) is conveyed to the agency by the customers, the agency possesses full right to extract the fair amount from the customers without any objection from external authorities.|
- No refund of the tour package for delayed arrivals of the members for whatever reasons
- Cancellation before 48 hours of the package will be not charged, after 48 hours 20% of the tour package cost will be charged from the customers.
- On your booking of packages or tour if car or bus booked for rental and being cancelled the charges will not be refunded at any cost.
- 50% of payment will be taken as confirmation for tour package also for Car/Bus rental, either by Bank deposit or cash in hand.
- We are not responsible for any cost arising out of unexpected situations like landslide, road blocks, Bad weather, etc…
- All baggage’s and personal property are clients risk.
- Senior persons or kids or patients are advised to travel with all their pills directed by their doctors.
- To make your journey safe and happy, Alcohol is strictly prohibited.