- Day 1
Upon arrival at Bhubaneswar Airport/Railway Station, transfer to Puri and stop at Pipplli (Applique Work Village) and Sakhi Gopal Temple before checking in to your hotel. In the evening, visit the world-famous Jagannath Temple, one of the four dhams, which dates back to the 12th century. Only Hindus are permitted inside the Jagannath Temple premises.
- Day 2
After breakfast, travel to Konark, stopping along the way to see the Sudarshan Sand Art Museum, Ramchandi Temple, Chandrabhaga Beach (Orissa's cultural and traditional identity, known for its long stretch of golden sand bordered by casuarinas), Konark Museum, and Sun Temple. The Sun Temple was built in the 13th century by King Narasimhadeo and is one of India's seven wonders. It is also known as the "BlackDay 2 After breakfast, travel to Konark, stopping along the way to see the Sudarshan Sand Art Museum, Ramchandi Temple, Chandrabhaga Beach (Orissa's cultural and traditional identity, known for its long stretch of golden sand bordered by casuarinas), Konark Museum, and Sun Temple. The Sun Temple was built in the 13th century by King Narasimhadeo and is one of India's seven wonders. It is also known as the "Black Pagoda”)&Enjoy theBeautiful Light&Sound Show(Closed On Monday) and then back to Puri hotel & overnight stay at Puri.
- Day 3
After breakfast, check out of the hotel and drive to Bhubaneswar. En route, stop at Raghurajpur (an art and crafts village well-known for its hand painting works), Dhaulagiri (one of the most well-known Buddhist sites in India, where Mauryan Emperor Ashoka converted to Buddhism after seeing the destruction of the Kalinga War), and other noteworthy sites.Lingaraj Temple (built in the 11th century by Jajati Keshari, a Somavanshi king and dedicated to Harihara, a combination of Lord Shiv and Vishnu), Mukteswar Temple (dubbed the "Gem of Odisha Architecture"), and finally check into the hotel and unwind. After getting ready, go to the State Museum (closed on Monday), the Ram Temple, and use your free time to shop at the Ekamra Haat before returning to your hotel and spending the night in Bhubaneswar.
- Day 4
After breakfast, visit the Digambara Jaina Temple in Bhubaneswar, the capital of the Indian state of Odisha. On the summit of Khandagiri hill is the temple. King Kharavela ordered the construction of a series of rock-cut Jaina caves on this hill in the first century BCE. Images of Jaina tirthankaras serve as the enshrining deities. The Digambara Jain Temple precinct in Khandagiri, Bhubaneswar, is home to the Parsvanath Jain Temple I. A living temple, that is. The temple is oriented eastward. Parsvanath is the god who is revered here. This picture is crafted from marble. Two sculptural panels with two images each flank the image on either side.
- Day 5
In Bhubaneswar, there is a temple called Parsvanath Jain Temple II. The Digambar Jain Temple Precinct in Khandagiri is where this temple is situated. Still used for worship, the temple. It has an eastward orientation. Its enshrined image is of Parsvanatha, who is depicted standing and wearing a serpent hood. Two small images of men are on either side of the base.
- Day 6
The primary image is surrounded by four Jain meditators, each holding two images, before returning to the hotel and unwinding. After getting ready, visit Rajarani Temple (an 11th-century Hindu temple with its main draws being the intricately carved figurines), Persurameswar Temple, and return to the hotel for the night in Bhubaneswar.
- Day 7
After breakfast, travel to Cuttack and stop at the Dhabaleswar Temple, which is where Lord Shiva is worshipped. The temple, which is situated on an island in the River Mahanadi, is adorned with stone carvings from the first decades of the tenth and eleventh centuries. Visit to Shri Swetambar Jain Murtipujak Tirth, Barabati Fort, and Maritime Museum (Closed on Monday), then return to Bhubaneswar Hotel and overnight stay in Bhubaneswar in the tranquil setting in which the temple is situated.
- Accommodation in well appointed A/c room on Twin or Tripple sharing basis in hotels mentioned
- Transfers by A/C vehicle (Cochin Railway Station/Airport )
- Welcome non-alcoholic drink on arrival
- Breakfast & dinner per night of stay
- One Full day sightseeing of Oidsha by A/C CAR / BUS
- Complimentary use of recreational facilities at Hotel
- All Applicable Taxes (Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax Fuel Exp, Service and Driver Exp)
- Any Air Fare / Train Fare to/from Cochin Airport/ Cochin Rly Stn.
- Permit fees, Entry fees, Camera fees, Porterage, Insurance, Tips & Gratuity
- Any personal expenses, Mineral/soft/hard drinks
- Surcharges applicable during Festival, Peak Season & Special Events
- Any changes in the taxes levied by Govt.
- Extra usage of vehicle, Guide, and anything which is not mentioned in the inclusion
|Cost Per Person||-||-||-||-|
|CHILD PER PAX (5-12 YEARS)||-||-||-||-|
Children below 6 years are complementary in parent’s room without extra bed. (Milk/Food for infant or children below 6 years is chargeable and direct payable at hotel.
Children between 6- 12 Years &Adults (Above 12 yrs.) would Cost extra according to Company’s Policy.
|NOTE: In case False Information (Fake Age) is conveyed to the agency by the customers, the agency possesses full right to extract the fair amount from the customers without any objection from external authorities.|
- No refund of the tour package for delayed arrivals of the members for whatever reasons
- Cancellation before 48 hours of the package will be not charged, after 48 hours 20% of the tour package cost will be charged from the customers.
- On your booking of packages or tour if car or bus booked for rental and being cancelled the charges will not be refunded at any cost.
- 50% of payment will be taken as confirmation for tour package also for Car/Bus rental, either by Bank deposit or cash in hand.
- We are not responsible for any cost arising out of unexpected situations like landslide, road blocks, Bad weather, etc…
- All baggage’s and personal property are clients risk.
- Senior persons or kids or patients are advised to travel with all their pills directed by their doctors.
- To make your journey safe and happy, Alcohol is strictly prohibited.