- Day 1
NJP – PEDONG/ SILLERYGAON Day 1 Welcome to the Silk Route! Pick-up at NJP Railway Station and transfer to Pedong via Kalimpong, Chitrey, and other en-route sightseeing. Check into your hotel. In the afternoon, you can go for a walk around the neighbourhood. Have your dinner and spend the night at Pedong.
- Day 2
ARITAR - PEDONG Check out of the hotel and transfer to Aritar via Sillerygaon (also known as New Darjeeling) 6,000 Ft. Also covered Reshikhola, Silent Valley, Damsang Fort, and a soft trek to Ramitey View Point, among other places. Check into the hotel and spend the night at Aritar.
- Day 3
ARITAR - GNATHANG / ZULUK After breakfast, depart for Gnathang Valley via Rongli (For making permit). Laxmi Chowk, Kuekhola Falls, Thambi View Point, Zuluk, Lingtam, and other locations were also visited. Stay the night in Zuluk.
- Day 4
LOCAL ZULUKL You can go to sunrise point over Mt. Kanchenjungha in the early morning (around 3.30 - 4.00am). Return to the hotel and, after breakfast, travel to Zuluk via the Tukla Pass. En route, stop at Tukla Valley, Kalapokhari, the old Baba Mandir, and the Jelep-la Pass View before arriving at Kupup, elevation 13,900 feet. Don't overlook Elephant Lake. See the world's highest golf course at Kupup. At kupup, you can also see the ice hockey rink. Stay the night in Zuluk.
- Day 5
ZULUK - LINGTAM Check out of the hotel and take the bus to Lingtam via Nimachen. Visit Kuekhola Falls and Lampokhri Lake, Sikkim's highest boating lake. Enjoy boating in this high altitude beautiful lake. Mankhim Monastery and Mankhim View Point can be reached by foot. Stop for the night in Lingtam.
- Day 6
DROP IN NJP The morning is free for recreation. After breakfast, check out of the hotel and transfer to NJP Railway Station for your onward journey.
- Accommodation in well appointed A/c room on Twin or Tripple sharing basis in hotels mentioned
- Transfers by A/C or Non-A/C vehicle till end of the Tour
- Breakfast & dinner and Accomodation for 5 Days as per the Itinerary
- All Transfer and Services as per the Itinerary by A/C or Non A/C Car/Bus
- Complimentary use of recreational facilities at Hotel
- All Applicable Taxes (Rent for Cab/Bus, Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax Fuel Exp, Parking, Service and Driver Exp)
- Any Air Fare / Train Fare to/from Ranchi Airport/ Railway Station.
- Permit fees, Entry fees, Camera fees, Porterage, Insurance, Tips & Gratuity
- Any personal expenses, Mineral/soft/hard drinks
- Surcharges applicable during Festival, Peak Season & Special Events
- Any changes in the taxes levied by Govt.
- Extra usage of vehicle, Guide, and anything which is not mentioned in the inclusion
|Cost Per Person||-||-||-||-|
|CHILD PER PAX (5-12 YEARS)||-||-||-||-|
Children below 6 years are complementary in parent’s room without extra bed. (Milk/Food for infant or children below 6 years is chargeable and direct payable at hotel.
Children between 6- 12 Years &Adults (Above 12 yrs.) would Cost extra according to Company’s Policy.
|NOTE: In case False Information (Fake Age) is conveyed to the agency by the customers, the agency possesses full right to extract the fair amount from the customers without any objection from external authorities.|
- No refund of the tour package for delayed arrivals of the members for whatever reasons
- Cancellation before 48 hours of the package will be not charged, after 48 hours 20% of the tour package cost will be charged from the customers.
- On your booking of packages or tour if car or bus booked for rental and being cancelled the charges will not be refunded at any cost.
- 50% of payment will be taken as confirmation for tour package also for Car/Bus rental, either by Bank deposit or cash in hand.
- We are not responsible for any cost arising out of unexpected situations like landslide, road blocks, Bad weather, etc…
- All baggage’s and personal property are clients risk.
- Senior persons or kids or patients are advised to travel with all their pills directed by their doctors.
- To make your journey safe and happy, Alcohol is strictly prohibited.