- Day 1
Arrival in Varanasi: Pickup and transfer to the hotel from Varanasi Airport / Railway Station. Sarnath Tour, visit Dhamek Stupa, Chaukhandi Stupa, Jain Temple, Buddha Temple, Sarnath Museum, Ashok Pillar, later visit New Vishwanath Temple (B.H.U.), Sankat Mochan Temple, Tulsi Manas Mandir, Durga Mandir, Kaudi Mata Temple. Kashi Vishwanath Temple, Annapurna Temple, Vishalakshi Temple, and Kaal Bhairav Temple are all located in Nepal. At Main Ghat in the evening, there is a Ganga Aarti with a boat ride (direct payment). Stay in Varanasi for the night.
- Day 2
Varanasi - Allahabad - Ayodhya: After an early breakfast, drive to Allahabad to visit Triveni Sangam, the confluence of three rivers Ganga, Yamuna, and the invisible Saraswati for holy dips, Pataal Bhairavi Temple, Hanuman Temple, Anand Bhawan, and Alopi Devi Temple.
- Day 3
Ayodhya Tour -Chappaiya - Sonauli (India/Nepal Border) via Gorakhpur: Visit Saryu River, Hanuman Garhi, Ram Janam Bhumi, and Kanak Bhawan in the morning. After breakfast, drive to Sonauli (India/Nepal Border) via Chappaiya, stopping at Ghanshyam Bhawan, Swami Narayan's birthplace, Swami Narayan temple, Narayan Sarovar, Tringular farm, Meen Sarovar, and other sites. Stay the night in Sonauli.
- Day 4
Sonauli - Pokhara: After breakfast, drive to Pokhara, stopping along the way to admire the natural beauty of the Nepal Valley, and check into your hotel. Stay in Pokhara for the night.
- Day 5
Pokhara Local Tour: After breakfast, spend the day sightseeing in Pokhara, visiting all of the important sites such as Vindhyavasini Temple, Divise Waterfall, Gupteshwar Mahadev Temple, Barahi Temple, and Feva Lake, which includes a boat ride in the evening. Stay in Pokhara for the night.
- Day 6
Pokhara - Kathmandu via Manokamana: After breakfast, drive to Kathmandu and visit Manokamna Devi Darshan by cable car before checking into your hotel. Stay in Kathmandu for the night.
- Day 7
After breakfast, visit Jyotirlinga Pashupatinath temple, Swambhnath temple, Buddha Pagoda, Parade Square, Royal Nepal Rajpath, and other attractions in Kathmandu. In the evening, visit a casino or go shopping. Stay in Kathmandu for the night.
- Day 8
After breakfast, proceed to Gorakpur / Varanasi departure at Airport / Railway station to connect Flight / Train to next destination.
- Accommodation in well appointed A/c room on Twin or Tripple sharing basis in hotels mentioned
- Transfers by A/C or Non-A/C vehicle till end of the Tour
- Breakfast & dinner and Accomodation for 9 Days as per the Itinerary
- All Transfer and Services as per the Itinerary by A/C or Non A/C Car/Bus
- Complimentary use of recreational facilities at Hotel
- All Applicable Taxes (Rent for Cab/Bus, Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax Fuel Exp, Service and Driver Exp)
- Any Air Fare / Train Fare to/from Varanasi Airport/ Varanasi Railway Station.
- Permit fees, Entry fees, Camera fees, Porterage, Insurance, Tips & Gratuity
- Any personal expenses, Mineral/soft/hard drinks
- Surcharges applicable during Festival, Peak Season & Special Events
- Any changes in the taxes levied by Govt.
- Extra usage of vehicle, Guide, and anything which is not mentioned in the inclusion
|Cost Per Person||-||-||-||-|
|CHILD PER PAX (5-12 YEARS)||-||-||-||-|
Children below 6 years are complementary in parent’s room without extra bed. (Milk/Food for infant or children below 6 years is chargeable and direct payable at hotel.
Children between 6- 12 Years &Adults (Above 12 yrs.) would Cost extra according to Company’s Policy.
|NOTE: In case False Information (Fake Age) is conveyed to the agency by the customers, the agency possesses full right to extract the fair amount from the customers without any objection from external authorities.|
- No refund of the tour package for delayed arrivals of the members for whatever reasons
- Cancellation before 48 hours of the package will be not charged, after 48 hours 20% of the tour package cost will be charged from the customers.
- On your booking of packages or tour if car or bus booked for rental and being cancelled the charges will not be refunded at any cost.
- 50% of payment will be taken as confirmation for tour package also for Car/Bus rental, either by Bank deposit or cash in hand.
- We are not responsible for any cost arising out of unexpected situations like landslide, road blocks, Bad weather, etc…
- All baggage’s and personal property are clients risk.
- Senior persons or kids or patients are advised to travel with all their pills directed by their doctors.
- To make your journey safe and happy, Alcohol is strictly prohibited.