- Day 1
Pick up in Aurangabad from Mumbai. Travel to the hotel. After refuelling, explore Devgiri Killa at Daulatabad Fort before spending the night in Auranagabad.
- Day 2
Visiting Temples: Go sightseeing after breakfast. Go to Grishneshwar Temple close to Ellora (One of the 12 Jyotirlinga Temples of Lord Shiva). Visit the temples at Ellora, Grishneshwar, Bibi Ka Maqbara, and Panchakki Visit the 40-kilometer-long Ellora Temple, the nearby Grishneshwar Temple, the Taj replica Bibi Ka Maqbara, and Panchakki (Watermill).
- Day 3
Excursion to Ajanta: After breakfast, travel for the entire day Journey to Ajanta (closed on Monday) The Buddhist monks created these beautiful caves in the second century. The finest examples of ancient Indian art and architecture can be seen in the stunning frescoes, wall paintings, and vivid sculptures. The gorge's horseshoe shape
- Day 4
Mumbai departure: Departure Depart for further travel.
- Pick up & Drop by Cab
- Accommodation for 04 Nights in 01Room (Twin Sharing)
- Non Alcoholic (Tea/coffee/Juice) Welcome Drink on Arrival in Hotel
- MAP Meal Plan – 4 Morning Tea, Breakfasts & 4 Dinners
- Transfers & Sightseeing by Cab as per the itinerary
- All Applicable Taxes (Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax Fuel Exp, Service and Driver Exp)
- Any Air or train fare, Monument fee / Camera fee
- Cost does not include any other thing apart from the itinerary inclusions
- Transportation as per itinerary only (not available at disposal)
- Surcharges applicable during Festival, Peak Season & Special Events
- Any changes in the taxes levied by Govt.
- For Heater requirement directly contact to the hotelier
|Cost Per Person||-||-||-||-|
|CHILD PER PAX (5-12 YEARS)||-||-||-||-|
Children below 6 years are complementary in parent’s room without extra bed. (Milk/Food for infant or children below 6 years is chargeable and direct payable at hotel.
Children between 6- 12 Years &Adults (Above 12 yrs.) would Cost extra according to Company’s Policy.
|NOTE: In case False Information (Fake Age) is conveyed to the agency by the customers, the agency possesses full right to extract the fair amount from the customers without any objection from external authorities.|
- No refund of the tour package for delayed arrivals of the members for whatever reasons
- Cancellation before 48 hours of the package will be not charged, after 48 hours 20% of the tour package cost will be charged from the customers.
- On your booking of packages or tour if car or bus booked for rental and being cancelled the charges will not be refunded at any cost.
- 50% of payment will be taken as confirmation for tour package also for Car/Bus rental, either by Bank deposit or cash in hand.
- We are not responsible for any cost arising out of unexpected situations like landslide, road blocks, Bad weather, etc…
- All baggage’s and personal property are clients risk.
- Senior persons or kids or patients are advised to travel with all their pills directed by their doctors.
- To make your journey safe and happy, Alcohol is strictly prohibited.