- Day 1
Arrive at the Cochin airport, where our personnel will meet you, welcome you, and drive you to Kukke Subrahmanya. When you get there, check into the prearranged lodging and unwind for a time. Prepare to visit Subrahmanya S main temple after that. We'll then proceed to the Adi Subrahmanya Temple. Later that evening, we'll return to the hotel for dinner and an overnight stay.
- Day 2
Following breakfast in the morning, we will depart from the hotel in Kukke Subrahmanya and travel to Mangalore. We'll make a pit stop on the route to the remote Hindu pilgrimage site of Dharmasthala. We'll go to the Manjunathaswamy Temple, which is a well-liked destination in Dharmasthala. After that, we'll take a trip to Ratnagiri to visit Sri Rama Kshetra, which is situated along the banks of the Nethravathi River, and the statue of Bhagawan Bahubali, also known as Gommateshwara. We'll then proceed to Mangalore, which is where we're going to end up. Once you get there, check in to the hotel and relax for the evening.
- Day 3
After breakfast, we'll travel about Mangalore and see its ancient temples. The first stop on our day trip will be the Kadri Manjunatha Temple. We'll then go to the famous Kudroli Gokarnanatha Temple, Sharavu Mahaganapathi Temple, and the Mangaladevi Temple. We'll travel about 20 kilometers to the Kateel Durga Parameshwari Temple, which is situated on the banks of the Nandini River, after visiting the local temples in Mangalore. On the way to Kateel, if time permits, we'll also stop by the Kudupu Ananthapadmanabha Temple. We'll then proceed to Udupi after that. When you get there, check in at the hotel. We'll visit Malpe Beach in the evening to see some breathtaking sunsets. Spend the night in a hotel in Udupi.
- Day 4
Start the day a little earlier by going to the Udupi Krishna Temple, a well-known Sri Krishna Temple nearby. The Chandramouleshwara and Anantheshwara temples will also be visited. Then we'll head back to the hotel for breakfast. After breakfast at the hotel, we'll check out and travel about 103 kilometers to Murudeshwara. On the way, we'll make a stop at the Anegudde Vinayaka Temple.
- Day 5
After an early morning bath, we will travel to one of Gokarna's most well-known temples, the Mahabaleshwara Temple, a significant Hindu pilgrimage site. There will also be visits to the Tamra Gowri and Ganapati Temples. Then we'll head back to the hotel for breakfast. After breakfast, we'll set out towards Sirsi, which is about 84 kilometers away. Upon arrival, check into the hotel you had already reserved. After taking a little break, we will proceed to Sahasralinga, which is located approximately 17 kilometers away. In the Shalmala River in North Canara, a scenic area in the Western Ghats, there are hundreds of Lingas carved into the rock. If we have time, we'll also go to Banavasi's Sonda Vadiraja Mutt and Sri Madhukeshwara Temple. The 16th-century Goddess Marikamba Temple in Sirsi will be our home for the evening. It is a well-known holy place in Karnataka and one of Sirsi's most well-liked attractions. In the temple, a sizable idol of the Goddess stands around seven feet high. After that, we'll visit Marikamba Temple and the nearby Shri Gopalakrishna and Maha Ganapathi temples. Stay the night in the Sirsi's hotel.
- Day 6
We will check out of the hotel after breakfast and travel to Jog Falls, which is about 63 kilometers distant and one of Karnataka's most well-liked tourist spots because of its outstanding natural beauty. It is also referred to as Gersoppa Falls and Jogada Gundi Falls and is the second-highest waterfall in India. The Sigandur Chowdeshwari Temple, which is close to the Sharavathi River, will be our next destination. This temple is special since it is encircled by vegetation on all sides. It is obvious and incredibly potent that this building is the Goddess's shrine. We'll next proceed to Kollur, which is our final stop for the day and is located roughly 48 kilometers away. At the base of the Western Ghats, it is famous for housing an ancient temple dedicated to the goddess Mookambika. Once there, settle into your lodging and tour the renowned Mookambika Temple. According to legend, Shri Adi Shankaracharya deified the goddess' panchaloha image on Shri Chakra. Stay the night in a hotel in Kollur.
- Day 7
Following breakfast, we'll check out of the hotel and travel the 110 kilometers to Sringeri. Along the way, passengers can take in Agumbe Ghat's breathtaking views. We will go to Sri Sharadamba Temple and Vidya Shankara Temple, two wonderful temples in Sringeri. We'll then journey to Horanadu, which is around 80 kilometers away, from there. Take advantage of a night in a hotel in Horanadu. On the banks of the Tunga River stands Sringeri. It is one of Sringeri's most well-liked tourist spots and the site of Adi Shankaracharya's first mutt. The Sri Sharadamba Temple and Vidya Shankara Temple are both ancient temples that draw tens of thousands of Hindu pilgrims from all across the nation and the world. Of the two temples, the Vidyashankara temple is more attractive. The region of Chikmagalur contains the lovely natural setting known as Horanadu. There is a shrine to the goddess Annapoorneshwari there that has been renovated and given the new name Adi-Shaktyatmaka Shree Annapoorneshwari. The main deity of Annapoorneshwari is made of gold. It is believed that anyone who seeks the blessings of the Goddess will never be hungry.
- Day 8
On the morning of our last day, we will eat breakfast before leaving Horanadu at 8:00 a.m. to travel to Chennai. On the way, we'll make a stop at the Kalaseshwara Temple in Kalasa. In Chennai, transportation will be provided to the airport or train station so that you can catch a flight or ride a train to your next location. The tour and related services have ended.
- Accommodation in well appointed A/c room on Twin or Tripple sharing basis in hotels mentioned
- Transfers by A/C vehicle (Cochin Railway Station/Airport )
- Welcome non-alcoholic drink on arrival
- Breakfast & dinner per night of stay
- One Full day sightseeing of Karnataka by A/C CAR / BUS
- Complimentary use of recreational facilities at Hotel
- All Applicable Taxes (Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax Fuel Exp, Service and Driver Exp)
- Any Air Fare / Train Fare to/from Cochin Airport/ Cochin Rly Stn.
- Permit fees, Entry fees, Camera fees, Porterage, Insurance, Tips & Gratuity
- Any personal expenses, Mineral/soft/hard drinks
- Surcharges applicable during Festival, Peak Season & Special Events
- Any changes in the taxes levied by Govt.
- Extra usage of vehicle, Guide, and anything which is not mentioned in the inclusion
|Cost Per Person||-||-||-||-|
|CHILD PER PAX (5-12 YEARS)||-||-||-||-|
Children below 6 years are complementary in parent’s room without extra bed. (Milk/Food for infant or children below 6 years is chargeable and direct payable at hotel.
Children between 6- 12 Years &Adults (Above 12 yrs.) would Cost extra according to Company’s Policy.
|NOTE: In case False Information (Fake Age) is conveyed to the agency by the customers, the agency possesses full right to extract the fair amount from the customers without any objection from external authorities.|
- No refund of the tour package for delayed arrivals of the members for whatever reasons
- Cancellation before 48 hours of the package will be not charged, after 48 hours 20% of the tour package cost will be charged from the customers.
- On your booking of packages or tour if car or bus booked for rental and being cancelled the charges will not be refunded at any cost.
- 50% of payment will be taken as confirmation for tour package also for Car/Bus rental, either by Bank deposit or cash in hand.
- We are not responsible for any cost arising out of unexpected situations like landslide, road blocks, Bad weather, etc…
- All baggage’s and personal property are clients risk.
- Senior persons or kids or patients are advised to travel with all their pills directed by their doctors.
- To make your journey safe and happy, Alcohol is strictly prohibited.