- Day 1
ARRIVAL AT JODHPUR Arrival in Jodhpur, sightseeing of Mahrangarh Fort-Museum with a panoramic view of the city, Jaswant Thada (Royal Cenotaphs), Umaid Bhawan Palace, evening visit to Mandore Garden, and Clock Tower - Local Bazaar free for shopping.
- Day 2
JODHPUR– JAISALMER Jodhupur and Jaisalmer Arrival in Jaisalmer after a morning drive of 300 km/05 hours. Visit the sand dunes in the late afternoon, take a camel ride to see the sunset, and then enjoy a gala dinner while Rajasthani folk musicians play eerie music. It might be a life-changing event. Desert overnight stay.
- Day 3
JAISALMER JAISALMER Visit the magnificent havelis, or merchant's homes, of the city in the morning. Patwon-ki-haveli (House of the Brocade Merchants), the largest and most ornate of the renowned havelis of Jaisalmer, is each lavishly decorated and carved from golden yellow sandstone. The final of the great havelis, the Nathmalji-ki-haveli (The Mansion of Nathmalji), was constructed in the late 19th century. Visit Gadisar Lake, a sizable natural oasis that drew Rawal Jaisal to this location, to cap off the morning. Visit the Royal Cenotaphs of the Rawals in Barra Bagh in the late afternoon. The rulers were cremated there. Additionally, this is the best location for viewing the breathtaking desert sunset while staying at a hotel.
- Day 4
JAISALMER TO JODHPUR Jodhpur in the morning. Drop off at the airport or train station for your upcoming trip, and enjoy a joyful return filled with lovely memories...
- Accommodation in well appointed A/c room on Twin or Tripple sharing basis in hotels mentioned
- Transfers by A/C or Non-A/C vehicle till end of the Tour
- Breakfast & dinner and Accomodation for 5 Days as per the Itinerary
- All Transfer and Services as per the Itinerary by A/C or Non A/C Car/Bus
- Complimentary use of recreational facilities at Hotel
- All Applicable Taxes (Rent for Cab/Bus, Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax Fuel Exp, Parking, Service and Driver Exp)
- Any Air Fare / Train Fare to/from Ranchi Airport/ Railway Station.
- Permit fees, Entry fees, Camera fees, Porterage, Insurance, Tips & Gratuity
- Any personal expenses, Mineral/soft/hard drinks
- Surcharges applicable during Festival, Peak Season & Special Events
- Any changes in the taxes levied by Govt.
- Extra usage of vehicle, Guide, and anything which is not mentioned in the inclusion
|Cost Per Person||-||-||-||-|
|CHILD PER PAX (5-12 YEARS)||-||-||-||-|
Children below 6 years are complementary in parent’s room without extra bed. (Milk/Food for infant or children below 6 years is chargeable and direct payable at hotel.
Children between 6- 12 Years &Adults (Above 12 yrs.) would Cost extra according to Company’s Policy.
|NOTE: In case False Information (Fake Age) is conveyed to the agency by the customers, the agency possesses full right to extract the fair amount from the customers without any objection from external authorities.|
- No refund of the tour package for delayed arrivals of the members for whatever reasons
- Cancellation before 48 hours of the package will be not charged, after 48 hours 20% of the tour package cost will be charged from the customers.
- On your booking of packages or tour if car or bus booked for rental and being cancelled the charges will not be refunded at any cost.
- 50% of payment will be taken as confirmation for tour package also for Car/Bus rental, either by Bank deposit or cash in hand.
- We are not responsible for any cost arising out of unexpected situations like landslide, road blocks, Bad weather, etc…
- All baggage’s and personal property are clients risk.
- Senior persons or kids or patients are advised to travel with all their pills directed by their doctors.
- To make your journey safe and happy, Alcohol is strictly prohibited.