- Day 1
Tour of Old & New Delhi : Old & New Delhi Tour: We will pick you up from Delhi Airport/ Station or your hotel and take you on a sightseeing tour of Old Delhi. We'll visit the Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Jain Lal Temple, and other sites in New Delhi, as well as take a tour of the Rajpath neighborhood (India Gate, Rashtrapati Bhawan & Teen Murti Bhawan).
- Day 2
Delhi Darshan & leave for Agra : Delhi Darshan & Departure for Agra: After breakfast, check out of the hotel and visit the sites of Qutub Minar, Lotus Temple, and Humayun Tomb in the first half of the day. By 4-5 p.m., we will depart for Agra, a 3-4 hour drive away, and check into the Agra Hotel.
- Day 3
Agra Darshan & Jaipur by night: Agra Darshan & Jaipur by Night: In the first half of the day, we will plan a tour of the Taj Mahal (or a morning Taj Mahal tour at 6:30 AM), Mehtab Bagh, and Agra Fort. After lunch, you will check out of the hotel and explore Fatehpur Sikri. Following our tour of Fatehpur Sikri, we will depart for Jaipur (a 5-hour drive).
- Day 4
Jaipur Sightseeing Sightseeing in Jaipur We will be reserved for a full-day Jaipur city tour, during which we will see the Pink City's sites such as City Palace, Hawa Mahal, and Jantar Mantar, Birla Temple, and Albert Museum Hall. Later in the day, in the second half of the day, we will visit Jal Mahal, Amber Fort, and Royal Gaitor in Amer, Jaipur.
- Day 5
Jaipur - Delhi we’ll leave for Delhi after breakfast & reach Delhi by 4 pm or plan a half day sightseeing tour, leave for Delhi after lunch, & reach Delhi by 8 pm, (6 hour drive: Jaipur to Delhi). And, you can also plan to leave for your home town from Jaipur Railway station Station or Airport.
- Pick up & Drop by Cab
- Accommodation for 05 Nights in 01Room (Twin Sharing)
- Non Alcoholic (Tea/coffee/Juice) Welcome Drink on Arrival in Hotel
- MAP Meal Plan – 5 Morning Tea, Breakfasts & 5 Dinners
- Transfers & Sightseeing by Cab as per the itinerary
- All Applicable Taxes (Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax Fuel Exp, Service and Driver Exp)
- Any Air or train fare, Monument fee / Camera fee
- Cost does not include any other thing apart from the itinerary inclusions
- Transportation as per itinerary only (not available at disposal)
- Surcharges applicable during Festival, Peak Season & Special Events
- Any changes in the taxes levied by Govt.
- For Heater requirement directly contact to the hotelier
|Cost Per Person||-||-||-||-|
|CHILD PER PAX (5-12 YEARS)||-||-||-||-|
Children below 6 years are complementary in parent’s room without extra bed. (Milk/Food for infant or children below 6 years is chargeable and direct payable at hotel.
Children between 6- 12 Years &Adults (Above 12 yrs.) would Cost extra according to Company’s Policy.
|NOTE: In case False Information (Fake Age) is conveyed to the agency by the customers, the agency possesses full right to extract the fair amount from the customers without any objection from external authorities.|
- No refund of the tour package for delayed arrivals of the members for whatever reasons
- Cancellation before 48 hours of the package will be not charged, after 48 hours 20% of the tour package cost will be charged from the customers.
- On your booking of packages or tour if car or bus booked for rental and being cancelled the charges will not be refunded at any cost.
- 50% of payment will be taken as confirmation for tour package also for Car/Bus rental, either by Bank deposit or cash in hand.
- We are not responsible for any cost arising out of unexpected situations like landslide, road blocks, Bad weather, etc…
- All baggage’s and personal property are clients risk.
- Senior persons or kids or patients are advised to travel with all their pills directed by their doctors.
- To make your journey safe and happy, Alcohol is strictly prohibited.