- Day 1
NJP/ BADDOGRA – GANGTOKMeet and greet with our representative at NJP Railway Station/Bagdogra Airport and transfer to Gangtok. Sikkim, India's 22nd state, is one of the most beautiful hill stations with a variety of tourist attractions, including a monastery, orchids, a high-altitude lake, and butterflies. Check into the hotel upon arrival. In the evening, you can go to the local market or explore the surrounding area (on your own). Overnight stay at a hotel.
- Day 2
GANGTOK TO LACHUNG Transfer from Gangtok to Lachung (117 km/6.5 hours) after breakfast. Singhik View Point, Chumthang Valley, Twin Falls, and Vima Falls are all worth seeing. Check into the hotel. Evening at leisure to explore the lovely Himalayan village on your own. Overnight stay in Lachung.
- Day 3
DAY TRIP TO YUMTHANG VALLEY + LACHUNG TO GANGTOK (Optional Tour to Zero Point, In Additional Cost) After breakfast, depart for a half-day trip to Yumthang Valley, which is only 25 kilometers from Lachung. En route, stop at a hot spring and return to Lachung. Transfer from Lachung to Gangtok (117 kilometers/6.5 hours). En route, stop at Bhimdala Waterfall, Twin Waterfall, Tong Check Post, Singhik, and Mangan for sightseeing. Check into the hotel. Evening free in Gangtok for personal activities and leisure. Overnight stay in Gangtok.
- Day 4
FULL DAY LAKE & BABA MANDIR EXCURSION TRIP, (NATHULA OPTIONAL, DEPEND ON (PERMIT) Drive to Tsomgo Lake (Alt 12000ft/3600M), a high altitude alpine lake near the Indo-China border, after breakfast. Play in the snow, try a Yak ride, and then continue to the Legendary Baba Harbhajan Singh Mandir. Return to the hotel. Stay the night in a Gangtok hotel. Optional tour to Nathula Pass (14000 ft/4200 M) on the China border can be arranged for Indians only with 30 days advance notice (except Monday and Tuesday) at an additional cost. Return to your hotel room. Stay in Gangtok for the night. (If Tshango Lake is closed due to a landslide or for any other reason, we will provide alternate sightseeing.)
- Day 5
GANGTOK - DARJEELING Transfer to Darjeeling, "The Queen of Hills," after breakfast. Register at the hotel. In the evening, you can go to the local market or a nearby area (on own)... Darjeeling will be our overnight stop.
- Day 6
DARJEELING SIGHTSEEING + DEPARTURE Visit Tiger Hill early in the morning (at 04.00 am) to watch the spectacular sunrise over Mt. Khangchendzongha (28,208 ft., the world's third highest peak), then return via Ghoom Monastery and Batasia Loop. After breakfast, go to the Peace Pagoda, the Japanese Temple, and so on. Then transfer to Bagdogra airport or Njp Railway station and continue your journey with fond memories...
- Accommodation in well appointed A/c room on Twin or Tripple sharing basis in hotels mentioned
- Transfers by A/C or Non-A/C vehicle till end of the Tour
- Breakfast & dinner and Accomodation for 6 Days as per the Itinerary
- All Transfer and Services as per the Itinerary by A/C or Non A/C Car/Bus
- Complimentary use of recreational facilities at Hotel
- All Applicable Taxes (Rent for Cab/Bus, Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax Fuel Exp, Parking, Service and Driver Exp)
- Any Air Fare / Train Fare to/from Ranchi Airport/ Railway Station.
- Permit fees, Entry fees, Camera fees, Porterage, Insurance, Tips & Gratuity
- Any personal expenses, Mineral/soft/hard drinks
- Surcharges applicable during Festival, Peak Season & Special Events
- Any changes in the taxes levied by Govt.
- Extra usage of vehicle, Guide, and anything which is not mentioned in the inclusion
|Cost Per Person||-||-||-||-|
|CHILD PER PAX (5-12 YEARS)||-||-||-||-|
Children below 6 years are complementary in parent’s room without extra bed. (Milk/Food for infant or children below 6 years is chargeable and direct payable at hotel.
Children between 6- 12 Years &Adults (Above 12 yrs.) would Cost extra according to Company’s Policy.
|NOTE: In case False Information (Fake Age) is conveyed to the agency by the customers, the agency possesses full right to extract the fair amount from the customers without any objection from external authorities.|
- No refund of the tour package for delayed arrivals of the members for whatever reasons
- Cancellation before 48 hours of the package will be not charged, after 48 hours 20% of the tour package cost will be charged from the customers.
- On your booking of packages or tour if car or bus booked for rental and being cancelled the charges will not be refunded at any cost.
- 50% of payment will be taken as confirmation for tour package also for Car/Bus rental, either by Bank deposit or cash in hand.
- We are not responsible for any cost arising out of unexpected situations like landslide, road blocks, Bad weather, etc…
- All baggage’s and personal property are clients risk.
- Senior persons or kids or patients are advised to travel with all their pills directed by their doctors.
- To make your journey safe and happy, Alcohol is strictly prohibited.