- Day 1
NJP/ Bagdogra – Darjeeling Newark/Bagdogra/Darjeeling Meet our representative at the NJP Railway Station or Bagdogra Airport and transfer to Darjeeling, "The Queen of Hills." Check into the hotel upon arrival. In the evening, you can go to the local market or explore the surrounding area (at your own). Overnight stay at a hotel.
- Day 2
Darjeeling Sightseeing Visit Tiger Hill early in the morning (at 04.00 am) to watch the spectacular sunrise over Mt. Khangchendzongha (28,208 ft., the world's third highest peak), then return via Ghoom Monastery and Batasia Loop. Finish breakfast, visit the Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, the P. N. Zoological Park (closed on Thursdays), Tenzing Rock, the Tibetan Refugee Self-Help Centre, the Tea Garden, the Peace Pagoda, and the Japanese Temple. Darjeeling overnight stay.
- Day 3
Mirik Day Trip+Pashupati Market(Indo Nepal Border) After breakfast, depart for Mirik (4,900 ft.) to visit the man-made Sumendu Lake (Boating on a direct payment basis), the Indo-Nepal Border, and the Pashupati Market (Vehicle for Nepal Border to Pasupati Market at direct payment basis). Mirik is well-known for its tea plantations and cardamom plantations. Return to the hotel in the evening. Darjeeling overnight stay.
- Day 4
Departure from Darjeeling + Toy Train(Optional) Darjeeling Departure + Toy Train (Optional) This morning, if time allows, you can enjoy the Himalayan Heritage Joy Ride (at an additional cost)...after breakfast, free time for packing and personal activities, transfer to Bagdogra airport / Njp Railway station, and continue your journey with sweet memories...
- Accommodation in well appointed A/c room on Twin or Tripple sharing basis in hotels mentioned
- Transfers by A/C or Non-A/C vehicle till end of the Tour
- Breakfast & dinner and Accomodation for 5 Days as per the Itinerary
- All Transfer and Services as per the Itinerary by A/C or Non A/C Car/Bus
- Complimentary use of recreational facilities at Hotel
- All Applicable Taxes (Rent for Cab/Bus, Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax Fuel Exp, Parking, Service and Driver Exp)
- Any Air Fare / Train Fare to/from Ranchi Airport/ Railway Station.
- Permit fees, Entry fees, Camera fees, Porterage, Insurance, Tips & Gratuity
- Any personal expenses, Mineral/soft/hard drinks
- Surcharges applicable during Festival, Peak Season & Special Events
- Any changes in the taxes levied by Govt.
- Extra usage of vehicle, Guide, and anything which is not mentioned in the inclusion
|Cost Per Person||-||-||-||-|
|CHILD PER PAX (5-12 YEARS)||-||-||-||-|
Children below 6 years are complementary in parent’s room without extra bed. (Milk/Food for infant or children below 6 years is chargeable and direct payable at hotel.
Children between 6- 12 Years &Adults (Above 12 yrs.) would Cost extra according to Company’s Policy.
|NOTE: In case False Information (Fake Age) is conveyed to the agency by the customers, the agency possesses full right to extract the fair amount from the customers without any objection from external authorities.|
- No refund of the tour package for delayed arrivals of the members for whatever reasons
- Cancellation before 48 hours of the package will be not charged, after 48 hours 20% of the tour package cost will be charged from the customers.
- On your booking of packages or tour if car or bus booked for rental and being cancelled the charges will not be refunded at any cost.
- 50% of payment will be taken as confirmation for tour package also for Car/Bus rental, either by Bank deposit or cash in hand.
- We are not responsible for any cost arising out of unexpected situations like landslide, road blocks, Bad weather, etc…
- All baggage’s and personal property are clients risk.
- Senior persons or kids or patients are advised to travel with all their pills directed by their doctors.
- To make your journey safe and happy, Alcohol is strictly prohibited.