- Day 1
NJP/ Bagdogra – Gangtok Meet & greet with our representative at NJP Railway station /Bagdogra Airport & transfer to Gangtok. On arrival check in to the hotel. In the evening you can visit local market or nearby area (at your own). Overnight at hotel
- Day 2
Darjeeling Sightseeing Early Morning (at 04.00 am) visit Tiger hill to watch the spectacular sunrise over Mt. Khangchendzongha (28,208 ft. worlds third highest peak), on your way back visit Ghoom Monastery, Batasia Loop
After breakfast visit Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, P. N. Zoological Park (Thursday closed),Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Refugee self-help Centre , Tea Garden, Peace Pagoda, Japanese Temple. Overnight stay at Darjeeling
- Day 3
Darjeeling – Gangtok After breakfast transfer to Gangtok check into the hotel.In evening you can visit local market or near by area (by own)...Overnight stay will be at Gangtok
- Day 4
- Full day Lake & Baba Mandir Excursion Trip After breakfast drive to Tsomgo Lake (Alt 12000ft/3600M), a high altitude alpine lake close to Indo-China Border. Enjoy playing in snow and try Yak Ride and proceed further to Legendary Baba Harbhajan Singh Mandir. Back to Hotel. Night stay at Gangtok hotel.
Optional Tour to Nathula Pass (14000 ft/4200 M) on China Border can be arranged (except Monday, Tuesday) for Indians only with 30 days advance request at an additional cost. Return to the hotel. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
(In case of Land slide or any other reason Tshango Lake is closed we will provided alternate sightseeing)
- Day 5
Departure from Gangtok After B/Fast leisure time free for packing and personal activity, Transfer to Bagdogra airport / Njp Railway station & proceed journey with sweet memory of North East along with Spring Valley Holiday Club
- Accommodation in well appointed A/c room on Twin or Tripple sharing basis in hotels mentioned
- Transfers by A/C or Non-A/C vehicle till end of the Tour
- Breakfast & dinner and Accomodation for 5 Days as per the Itinerary
- All Transfer and Services as per the Itinerary by A/C or Non A/C Car/Bus
- Complimentary use of recreational facilities at Hotel
- All Applicable Taxes (Rent for Cab/Bus, Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax Fuel Exp, Parking, Service and Driver Exp)
- Any Air Fare / Train Fare to/from Ranchi Airport/ Railway Station.
- Permit fees, Entry fees, Camera fees, Porterage, Insurance, Tips & Gratuity
- Any personal expenses, Mineral/soft/hard drinks
- Surcharges applicable during Festival, Peak Season & Special Events
- Any changes in the taxes levied by Govt.
- Extra usage of vehicle, Guide, and anything which is not mentioned in the inclusion
|Cost Per Person||-||-||-||-|
|CHILD PER PAX (5-12 YEARS)||-||-||-||-|
Children below 6 years are complementary in parent’s room without extra bed. (Milk/Food for infant or children below 6 years is chargeable and direct payable at hotel.
Children between 6- 12 Years &Adults (Above 12 yrs.) would Cost extra according to Company’s Policy.
|NOTE: In case False Information (Fake Age) is conveyed to the agency by the customers, the agency possesses full right to extract the fair amount from the customers without any objection from external authorities.|
- No refund of the tour package for delayed arrivals of the members for whatever reasons
- Cancellation before 48 hours of the package will be not charged, after 48 hours 20% of the tour package cost will be charged from the customers.
- On your booking of packages or tour if car or bus booked for rental and being cancelled the charges will not be refunded at any cost.
- 50% of payment will be taken as confirmation for tour package also for Car/Bus rental, either by Bank deposit or cash in hand.
- We are not responsible for any cost arising out of unexpected situations like landslide, road blocks, Bad weather, etc…
- All baggage’s and personal property are clients risk.
- Senior persons or kids or patients are advised to travel with all their pills directed by their doctors.
- To make your journey safe and happy, Alcohol is strictly prohibited.