- Day 1
At the Cochin Airport or Railway Station, our greeting staff welcomes you and then drives you to Munnar. Visit the Tata Tea Museum in the afternoon. Spare an evening to relax at the hotel. Stay the night in Munnar.
- Day 2
Following breakfast, visit Eco Point, Mattupetty Dam, and Kundala Dam for boating in Munnar. Go shopping and relax in the evening. Spend the night in Munnar
- Day 3
Check out of the hotel or resort after breakfast, then go to Thekkady. Arrive at the hotel or resort. Thekkady sightseeing includes a plantation tour and a boat excursion to a national park in the evening. Shopping time in the evening. Spend the night in Thekkady.
- Day 4
Following breakfast, check out of the hotel and go to Alleppey, popularly referred to as the "Venice of the East," which boasts incredible natural beauty. Backwaters, boat races, houseboat vacations, beaches, marine items, and coir products are some of its most well-known attractions. Check into your houseboat and take delight in the Alleppey backwaters cruise. Stay the night on the houseboat.
- Day 5
Now that The Dream Days have come to an end, it's time to part ways. To catch a flight or train to your next destination, we drive you to the airport or railway station.
- 4 Nights Accommodation as per the Itinerary.
- Guide Service.
- 4 Break-Fast and 2L Mineral Water.
- All Transfers and Services as per the Itinerary by Air Conditioned Car/Bus.
- All applicable Taxes, Parking, Driver Allowance.
- Food, Room Service/ Laundry Tips, Insurance, Wine, Telephone Charge and All Items of Personal Nature.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the Inclusions.
- Timings are subject to change based on the Real Scenario.
|Cost Per Person||-||-||-||-|
|CHILD PER PAX (5-12 YEARS)||-||-||-||-|
- No refund of the tour package for delayed arrivals of the members for whatever reasons
- Cancellation before 48 hours of the package will be not charged, after 48 hours 20% of the tour package cost will be charged from the customers.
- On your booking of packages or tour if car or bus booked for rental and being cancelled the charges will not be refunded at any cost.
- 50% of payment will be taken as confirmation for tour package also for Car/Bus rental, either by Bank deposit or cash in hand.
- We are not responsible for any cost arising out of unexpected situations like landslide, road blocks, Bad weather, etc…
- All baggage’s and personal property are clients risk.
- Senior persons or kids or patients are advised to travel with all their pills directed by their doctors.
- To make your journey safe and happy, Alcohol is strictly prohibited.