- Day 1
Port Blair arrival and a half-day local stay On Mondays and during all statutory holidays: the local sightseeing point is closed. When you arrive in Port Blair, our escorts will meet you at the airport and take you to your first hotel, where you will check in and finish your lunch and refreshments. After that, we'll take you on a tour of the historic cellular jail, where a light and sound show will be presented. (The history and migration to these islands revolve around this impressive architecture. After finishing the tour, there will be a pause of about 30 minutes before you can see the light and sound show, which is a narration of the history of the islands. =
- Day 2
Excursion to Ross Island, North Bay (Coral Island), and Back (Carry Changing Cloth, water & dry food): We will embark on a Sea Safari after breakfast. Once we arrive at the water sports complex, we will board a luxurious motor sail and explore the well-known islands of North Bay Coral Island and the historic Ross Island. You will enjoy the fun of cruising, feel the joy of sailing through small big Islands, and discover the blue ocean with the on board crew and activity experts who will be there to help you. Upon returning to the port, our escorts will schedule any required transportation back to the appropriate hotel.
- Day 3
Havelock Island to Port Blair and Radhanagar Beach: Today's day begins a little early because we have to leave for Havelock Island at 8:00 a.m.; however, we must arrive an hour early to board the ship. Have a quick breakfast and then set out for Havelock Island. The entire trip takes about one and a half hours by sea. Once inside the island, meet our escorts again. They will be wearing name tags and will be waiting outside the harbor's restricted area. They should follow you to your hotel, where you can plan the rest of your day. You should probably head to Radhanagar Beach after lunch.You can enjoy the beach as well as the sun set, which i guess is the best you can see. (Boat transfers are subjected to change as per the availability of tickets and weather conditions). (While leaving from Port Blair to Havelock island probably you can leave your bigger luggage in port Blair , hotels in Port Blair provide clock room and take only two days cloths and necessary materials to Havelock island, by this way you can avoid the hassle of carrying it inside the harbor area , which is restricted place like the airport and do not have trolley facility)
- Day 4
Neil Island to Havelock Island: We will check out of the resort at the scheduled time, which is typically at 9:00 a.m. proceed to board the ship that will take you back to Neil Island. When you get to Neil, you'll meet our escorts outside the exit area, check into your hotel, finish your meal, and then head out on an excursion to the island to see all the surrounding beaches, including Laxmanpur 1. (Sunset Point). stay one night on Neil Island.
- Day 5
Port Blair to Neil Island: Proceed to Lakhimpur Beach (Natural Bridge) after breakfast, then stop by Beautiful Bharatpur Beach, which is a great place for swimming. After the visit, drop off at the jetty to board the boat back to Port Blair, then proceed to your hotel for the remainder of the evening. Hotel overnight stay.
- Day 6
Trip away from Port Blair: Morning free for personal activities and packing, check out of the hotel at 8:00 a.m. promptly, and then travel on with wonderful memories.
- Accommodation in well appointed A/c room on Twin or Tripple sharing basis in hotels mentioned
- Transfers by A/C or Non-A/C vehicle till end of the Tour
- Breakfast & dinner and Accomodation for 5 Days as per the Itinerary
- All Transfer and Services as per the Itinerary by A/C or Non A/C Car/Bus
- Complimentary use of recreational facilities at Hotel
- All Applicable Taxes (Rent for Cab/Bus, Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax Fuel Exp, Parking, Service and Driver Exp)
- Any Air Fare / Train Fare to/from Ranchi Airport/ Railway Station.
- Permit fees, Entry fees, Camera fees, Porterage, Insurance, Tips & Gratuity
- Any personal expenses, Mineral/soft/hard drinks
- Surcharges applicable during Festival, Peak Season & Special Events
- Any changes in the taxes levied by Govt.
- Extra usage of vehicle, Guide, and anything which is not mentioned in the inclusion
|Cost Per Person||-||-||-||-|
|CHILD PER PAX (5-12 YEARS)||-||-||-||-|
Children below 6 years are complementary in parent’s room without extra bed. (Milk/Food for infant or children below 6 years is chargeable and direct payable at hotel.
Children between 6- 12 Years &Adults (Above 12 yrs.) would Cost extra according to Company’s Policy.
|NOTE: In case False Information (Fake Age) is conveyed to the agency by the customers, the agency possesses full right to extract the fair amount from the customers without any objection from external authorities.|
- No refund of the tour package for delayed arrivals of the members for whatever reasons
- Cancellation before 48 hours of the package will be not charged, after 48 hours 20% of the tour package cost will be charged from the customers.
- On your booking of packages or tour if car or bus booked for rental and being cancelled the charges will not be refunded at any cost.
- 50% of payment will be taken as confirmation for tour package also for Car/Bus rental, either by Bank deposit or cash in hand.
- We are not responsible for any cost arising out of unexpected situations like landslide, road blocks, Bad weather, etc…
- All baggage’s and personal property are clients risk.
- Senior persons or kids or patients are advised to travel with all their pills directed by their doctors.
- To make your journey safe and happy, Alcohol is strictly prohibited.